ALPHAMINE, PES...THANK YOU

HollingW

Awards
Dont usually do this, but I felt like I needed to post directly to give my thanks....I started taking Alphamine this past weekend..I am in a cutting/ kind of recomp stage right now..I have tried a few other Thermogenics n fat burners..but nothing has compared...

I know it has only been a few days taking Alphamine, and I know Alphamine has been around for awhile....

But I felt like I literally needed to get on here and post that PES did an amazing job with Alphamine formula and taste..Most thermo supps are BS IMO..But the CLEAN energy I get from alphamine is amazing without those annoying jitters on crack feelings...Nothing else in its category has come close to Alphamine... Can't believe I waited this long to get me a bottle...

Stacking it w/ Forskolin 95 and ArA.....So far amazing results from the forskolin and ArA...

PES, Thanks for Alphamine

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for the feedback. It is greatly appreciated.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Dont usually do this, but I felt like I needed to post directly to give my thanks....I started taking Alphamine this past weekend..I am in a cutting/ kind of recomp stage right now..I have tried a few other Thermogenics n fat burners..but nothing has compared...

I know it has only been a few days taking Alphamine, and I know Alphamine has been around for awhile....

But I felt like I literally needed to get on here and post that PES did an amazing job with Alphamine formula and taste..Most thermo supps are BS IMO..But the CLEAN energy I get from alphamine is amazing without those annoying jitters on crack feelings...Nothing else in its category has come close to Alphamine... Can't believe I waited this long to get me a bottle...

Stacking it w/ Forskolin 95 and ArA.....So far amazing results from the forskolin and ArA...

Thanks Holling

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
i didnt want to start a new thread so i guess I'll hijack this one. sorry op but anyways my question is this. i bought a rasp lem alphamine and i want to take Antaeus labs thunderbolt aling with it. would this be ok? or should i alternate?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
i didnt want to start a new thread so i guess I'll hijack this one. sorry op but anyways my question is this. i bought a rasp lem alphamine and i want to take Antaeus labs thunderbolt aling with it. would this be ok? or should i alternate?
No stimulants in Thunderbolt just a pump supplement, should be great to stack with Alphamine before workouts,

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to go.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

This is awesome, thank you. :)

JeepinJay

Awards
Would stacking Alphamine with 5mg of Yohimbine hcl be bad?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you tried Alphamine solo?

Are you using the American or European formula?