Anabeta Elite, Test Powder, ERASE dosing questions

johson

Awards
Ok so just made an account, not new to this forum though. I Picked up two bottles of the OG Erase (i like the dosing flexibility) and two bottles Anabeta Elite. I want to maximize my gains leading into summer. I am currently 6'0" 205lbs at aprx. 12-13% BF. I was curious if i would benefit from picking up some test powder or DAA and running ABE with that for 8 weeks then hopping on Erase leading into summer.

It would look something like this

1-8 ABE
1-16 Test Powder or DAA
8-16 Erase

How does that look to everyone? I haven't really seen a lot about diets on this so I think I would just continue a my clean/lean bulking diet which has got me 30 lbs this past year with minimal fat gain. Any advice would be appreciated.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I see you double posted this, I will answer here as well I guess

Too long to run DAA in my books, Test powder instructions would have you cycle off as well.

Either one of those will really only benefit you are older, or in PCT.

ABE and Erase are good choices and that plan looks good, personally I would grab 2+ bottles of Forskolin-95 to continue alongside Erase. As it is already in ABE for weeks 1-8, and it will show better results over an extended run

johson

Awards
Ya i thought I posted it in the wrong place the first time.

My goal is LBM gains/recomp. I will look into the forksolin-95. Does the clean bulk 200 cal surplus seem ok then?