Stacking Norcodrene with Alphamine and/or AlphaT2

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In the Norcodrene thread it has already been asked a couple times how one would go about stacking these products. It has been answered but continues to get asked so I figured it was a popular enough topic that we can have a thread on it.

Now with stacking these products there are a bunch of different possibilities and it really depends on you and what you like best.

Personally I am thinking I would do 1 Alphamine scoop & 1 cap Norcodrene in the morning on an empty stomach. Later on in the day I will have 2 caps of Norcodrene pre-workout.

Alternatively you could take 2 Norcodrene in the morning followed by 1-2 Alphamine before your workout or Alphamine in the morning and Norcodrene preworkout. It is really up to you. I would just suggest you watch caffeine and SA2-A (Yohimbe ) intake when combing products. Try to limit it to a combined product serving of 4 per day. So that would be 2 Norcodrene in am followed by 2 Alphamine in the evening or 2 Norcodrene in the am and 1 Alphamine and 1 AT2 in the evening, or whatever combo. If you really wish to stack the products then you will have to play around with the dosing first to see what works for you.

*Note* Alphamine and Norcodrene are both excellent and effective stand alone products and do not need to be stacked. I believe the intention of Norcodrene was to offer a different option and not necessarily something to stack with alphamine but I understand how much everyone loves alphamine and how dropping it could be difficult. That said, if you do choose to stack our products together feel free to post here what combination you found effective for you

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Norco + alphat2 compliment each other as well

Considering olive leaf extract also works as a tgr5 agonist

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, I would suggest adding in forskolin and some L-Carnitine to norcodrene. It would be a fairly simply and effective combo to compliment norcodrene

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Alphamine plus Norco in the morning is an appetite killer for me. I think I will stick to 1 scoop of Alphamine in the morning take Norco in the afternoon (depending on if it's my work out day or not)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphamine plus Norco in the morning is an appetite killer for me. I think I will stick to 1 scoop of Alphamine in the morning take Norco in the afternoon (depending on if it's my work out day or not)
Thats a solid plan. Nice boost in energy in the morning from the alaphamine and some killer fat loss and pre workout. Remember norcodrene works very well at freeing up stored fat but that fat still needs to get burned (oxidized) and exercise accomplishes this perfectly.

Plus Rodja has mentioned that he experienced an increase in work capacity when he took norcodrene pre workout.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a bottle of Forskolin left (have been running it for 8 weeks now @ 75) and 2 Norco on the way and maybe a half tub of Alphamine left. I shall report back with my experience! I'm interested in the Norco prewo. Good thread, Josh.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Thats a solid plan. Nice boost in energy in the morning from the alaphamine and some killer fat loss and pre workout. Remember norcodrene works very well at freeing up stored fat but that fat still needs to get burned (oxidized) and exercise accomplishes this perfectly.

Plus Rodja has mentioned that he experienced an increase in work capacity when he took norcodrene pre workout.
Awesome! Thanks Josh!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Norco + alphat2 compliment each other as well

Considering olive leaf extract also works as a tgr5 agonist
which is why olive leaf extract has pro immune system benefits

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
which is why olive leaf extract has pro immune system benefits
It has a bunch more other positive health effects. I was just compiling a list of research to them all. Truly an amazing compound

MaXopA

MaXopA

Awards
what would personally recommend during my daily 16-hour-fasting window, if you had to choose between Alphamine and Alpha-T2? I'm already taking caffeine separately, so T2 could have a synergizing effect, is that right? btw, at the moment I'm on a lean bulk using ABE

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what would personally recommend during my daily 16-hour-fasting window, if you had to choose between Alphamine and Alpha-T2? I'm already taking caffeine separately, so T2 could have a synergizing effect, is that right? btw, at the moment I'm on a lean bulk using ABE
cant really go wrong with either option.

MaXopA

MaXopA

Awards
cant really go wrong with either option.
thanks for your reply, man. however, now that I figured out there is no way to get the US version of Alphamine within the EU, and I would therefore lose the potential synergistic effect, I'm leaning more towards Alpha-T2 which strangely is still available in some European online-shops.

I hope the guys at PES take a bit longer to introduce their reformulation of AT2 onto the European market lol

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
i bought 2 norcodrene from the insider.
i take 2 caps after i take my piss in the morning
i take 2 scoops of alphamine 10 - 15 mins after

if i remember to bring my afternoon dose then id take that somewhere before i go to the gym or dinner if not then no

im not a breakfast person to begin with but with this stack i dont feel the need to eat til noon and i get up at 7

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
In the Norcodrene thread it has already been asked a couple times how one would go about stacking these products. It has been answered but continues to get asked so I figured it was a popular enough topic that we can have a thread on it.

Now with stacking these products there are a bunch of different possibilities and it really depends on you and what you like best.

Personally I am thinking I would do 1 Alphamine scoop & 1 cap Norcodrene in the morning on an empty stomach. Later on in the day I will have 2 caps of Norcodrene pre-workout.

Alternatively you could take 2 Norcodrene in the morning followed by 1-2 Alphamine before your workout or Alphamine in the morning and Norcodrene preworkout. It is really up to you. I would just suggest you watch caffeine and SA2-A (Yohimbe ) intake when combing products. Try to limit it to a combined product serving of 4 per day. So that would be 2 Norcodrene in am followed by 2 Alphamine in the evening or 2 Norcodrene in the am and 1 Alphamine and 1 AT2 in the evening, or whatever combo. If you really wish to stack the products then you will have to play around with the dosing first to see what works for you.

*Note* Alphamine and Norcodrene are both excellent and effective stand alone products and do not need to be stacked. I believe the intention of Norcodrene was to offer a different option and not necessarily something to stack with alphamine but I understand how much everyone loves alphamine and how dropping it could be difficult. That said, if you do choose to stack our products together feel free to post here what combination you found effective for you
Would it be ok to take one scoop of alphamine in morning(7-8AM), and then 1 scoop alphamine and 1 cap norcodrene preworkout(12-2PM)???

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
i bought 2 norcodrene from the insider.
i take 2 caps after i take my piss in the morning
i take 2 scoops of alphamine 10 - 15 mins after

if i remember to bring my afternoon dose then id take that somewhere before i go to the gym or dinner if not then no

im not a breakfast person to begin with but with this stack i dont feel the need to eat til noon and i get up at 7
I wouldn't take that much in that little of time.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
why is it the yohimbine? ive been doing that for a few weeks and i feel pretty good, no ill effects
If that is all of the alphamine and norco you take for the day, then that would be fine, but why not split the doses 5-8 hours apart!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If that is all of the alphamine and norco you take for the day, then that would be fine, but why not split the doses 5-8 hours apart!
I love high doses alpha y.

45mg or more is awesome for me

squadx

squadx

Awards
If you were taking these mentioned supplements in this topic like this, where would you add Alpha-T2? With the pre-workout?

Wake Up: 1 Alphamine + 1 Forskolin
Pre-Workout: LCAR + Norco

Tbol

Awards
I'm adding Norco to my Alphamine-T2 stack. What about a 1+1+1 in am, then another 1+1+1 about 8 hours later. I think I'm overdoing it. Don't have negative sides bc of high stim tolerance. Beneficial??

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
I'm adding Norco to my Alphamine-T2 stack. What about a 1+1+1 in am, then another 1+1+1 about 8 hours later. I think I'm overdoing it. Don't have negative sides bc of high stim tolerance. Beneficial??
Yea, your overdoing bro. I believe a PES rep said to not go over 4 doses in a 24 hour period of alphamine, norco, or AT2. Your doing a total of 6 doses!

Tbol

Awards
Thanks Natty, actually 6 was the reduction. Lol! 9 is overdoing it!!

Tbol

Awards
Do not try this at home!! Follow PES recommendations. Each person reacts differently. I have a super high stim tolerance. Follow PES instructions!!!!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Its not the stimulants, you should be worried about; its the amount of Y your taking.

Tbol

Awards
Yes sir, I in fact am an idiot. Thanks for the advice, I will definitely not over be overdoing it any longer.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you were taking these mentioned supplements in this topic like this, where would you add Alpha-T2? With the pre-workout?

Wake Up: 1 Alphamine + 1 Forskolin
Pre-Workout: LCAR + Norco
I would switch norodrene and alphamine. Take 1-2 norcodrene upon waking up and then later on in the day 1 scoop alphamine and 1 cap alphaT2 preworkout.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea, your overdoing bro. I believe a PES rep said to not go over 4 doses in a 24 hour period of alphamine, norco, or AT2. Your doing a total of 6 doses!
^This
Tbol, a combined 6 doses is far too much. Be responsible with your stacking. We all want to hit our goals but remember the mantra "more is not better"

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks JJ, I tend to jump in over my head sometimes.
No worries bud. I am guilty of doing the same thing and I am sure many other people here are also. Just be careful

tdubzz

tdubzz

Awards
A little late to this thread but was wondering the same things. Recently bought some Alphamine, Erase Pro, Alpha T2 and Norcodrene - was wondering about the stack. I ran 2 scoops Alphamine + 1 cap T2 in the morning, then 1 Alphamine and 2 T2 in the afternoon. That's 6 doses.

Are you guys saying that i was overdoing it? I was thinking something similar this time around.

I guess i wouldn't stack all 4 of them products. Would be a waste, right?

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
A little late to this thread but was wondering the same things. Recently bought some Alphamine, Erase Pro, Alpha T2 and Norcodrene - was wondering about the stack. I ran 2 scoops Alphamine + 1 cap T2 in the morning, then 1 Alphamine and 2 T2 in the afternoon. That's 6 doses. Are you guys saying that i was overdoing it? I was thinking something similar this time around. I guess i wouldn't stack all 4 of them products. Would be a waste, right?
Yea 6 doses is over doing it; 4 doses should be the max in a 24 hour period.

tdubzz

tdubzz

Awards
Interesting. Have seen the alphamine + t2 stack many times in here.
AM - 2 alphamine scoops + 1 t2
PM - 1 alphamine scoop + 2 t2

I thought I've seen coop other guys run it this way.

I might sub out t2 for the neo.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Interesting. Have seen the alphamine + t2 stack many times in here.
AM - 2 alphamine scoops + 1 t2
PM - 1 alphamine scoop + 2 t2

I thought I've seen coop other guys run it this way.

I might sub out t2 for the neo.
If you mean that same dosing with Neo in place of T2 that is a whole lot of stim. Not recommended.

The alphamine/AT2 stack you outlined has been used many times by myself and others here. IMO It is fine so long as you can handle that much Y

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea 6 doses is over doing it; 4 doses should be the max in a 24 hour period.
No more then 4 doses of Alphamine + Norcodrene combo. Alphamine or Norcodrene with AT2 is completely fine.

tdubzz

tdubzz

Awards
Thanks for the replies. How about this for my 6 week cut.

AM - 2 scoops alphamine + 1 T2 + 1 Erase Pro
PM - 1 alphamine + 2 T2

I guess I would keep the neo for a different cut or could I sub it in if I only do one scoop of alphamine in the AM?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the replies. How about this for my 6 week cut. AM - 2 scoops alphamine + 1 T2 + 1 Erase Pro PM - 1 alphamine + 2 T2 I guess I would keep the neo for a different cut or could I sub it in if I only do one scoop of alphamine in the AM?
You could do 1 Norco + 1 Alphamine in the AM and 1 Norco + 1 Alphamine later.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No erase pro in there ?
I was just speaking about the Alphamine + Norcodrene combo. Adding AT2 and Erase Pro is perfectly fine.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
I was just speaking about the Alphamine + Norcodrene combo. Adding AT2 and Erase Pro is perfectly fine.
Which stack you think would be better for fat burning? Norcodrene + burn24 Norcodrene + AT2

Edit- norco+ alphamine

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Which stack you think would be better for fat burning? Norcodrene + burn24 Norcodrene + AT2

Edit- norco+ alphamine
Depends on your carb intake IMO, if it high you may get better benefits with the GDA (Burn24) inclusion