Norcodrene

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Were there any beta testers etc for Norcodrene ? If so how did you like it? Thanks

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Well I took my first dose late this morning and so far, so good. Felt kind of euphoric, in a good way, for awhile. Wasn't jittery or anything like that. Fortunately, I can tolerate Yohimbe quite well. I am going to take another pill late this afternoon.

BTW...kudos to the PES team for sending me the fruit punch Alphamine sample. I'm currently running my 2nd bottle of the RL flavored one. Was curious how the fruit punch tastes and I happen to get a sample. Thanks guys! PES is doing it big for 2014!

Punisher187

Punisher187

Awards
Can you stack this with alphamine? Or is that too much caffeine?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Can you stack this with alphamine? Or is that too much caffeine?
They recommend not to, but a lot of us plan to anyways. Dose low to start and assess your tolerance

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
LOL..way ahead of you Punisher....I've already been stacking Norco with Alphamine...so far, so good.

Punisher187

Punisher187

Awards
Sweet! Ordered 4 bottles of norcodrene..now just gotta play the waiting game

Punisher187

Punisher187

Awards
Got my 4 bottles today!

technique88

technique88

Awards
My bottle just arrived! Wowl that was seriously fast shipping! Got to love fedex... Just took my first dose, I will see how I feel after a week of it and then I might add some low dose ephedrine to it :)

tank78

tank78

Awards
Can anyone from PES help me out. I placed an order last week and never received a confirmation email on your end, but I did receive one from PayPal. Just was curious to see if I could get a tracking number.

Punisher187

Punisher187

Awards
Screw it. I give up lol

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
I got some Norcodrene in the mail yesterday. I didnt buy a bottle but Josh sent me some in a baggy lol. I'll let you know how I like it even though Im not trying to lose weight anytime soon.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got some Norcodrene in the mail yesterday. I didnt buy a bottle but Josh sent me some in a baggy lol. I'll let you know how I like it even though Im not trying to lose weight anytime soon.
Interested in your feedback. I am not looking to drop weight either but have enjoyed my limited experiences with Norcodrene as a pre-workout stim and performance booster.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested in your feedback. I am not looking to drop weight either but have enjoyed my limited experiences with Norcodrene as a pre-workout stim and performance booster.
I am waiting to try it, still in bulking phase. Till after the Arnold.

I'll be at the Arnold this year. Anyone from PES or other companies going?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I must say this product is gonna make me go broke, I can not eat enough on it. I seem to never feel full enough. The energy on it is clean and last awhile but no problems sleeping at night

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Stopstalking... How so, ur saving so much $$ on food! Lol