Amentoflavone

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

1. Look at Black Seed Oil. The thymoquinone in it has been proven very effective at helping users to get off of opioids and bentos.

2. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Look at Black Seed Oil. The thymoquinone in it has been proven very effective at helping users to get off of opioids and bentos.
    Yup that's already part of the stack, it's probably #1 importance along Emoxypine and BPC-157.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Hyperfluxe View Post
    Yup that's already part of the stack, it's probably #1 importance along Emoxypine and BPC-157.
    Sh!t youve done your research!! Seriously bravo, you are a great friend. Another two to look into is agmatine and memantine. Both can make a world of difference with benzo withdrawals. However, memantine is not for everyone. Whereas I've NEVER heard anyone having a problem with agmatine, but agmatine is definitely more potent for reducing benzo withdrawals symptoms.

4. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Sh!t youve done your research!! Seriously bravo, you are a great friend. Another two to look into is agmatine and memantine. Both can make a world of difference with benzo withdrawals. However, memantine is not for everyone. Whereas I've NEVER heard anyone having a problem with agmatine, but agmatine is definitely more potent for reducing benzo withdrawals symptoms.
    Agmatine and magnesium l-threonate/taurate were also included for NDMA antagonism

I agree with your point with respect to memantine. It's way too strong and causes brain fog.

What else do you would help? Afobazole and Cerebrolysin are some other very promising restorative substances. Some mild GABAergics like taurine, theanine and ashwagandha aren't a bad idea either. Possibly CoQ10 and PQQ to help defunct mitochondria and perhaps Ipamorelin + Mod-GRF for overall cognitive and sleep benefits from GH and IGF-1.

5. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Agmatine and magnesium l-threonate/taurate were also included for NDMA antagonism

I agree with your point with respect to memantine. It's way too strong and causes brain fog.

What else do you would help? Afobazole and Cerebrolysin are some other very promising restorative substances. Some mild GABAergics like taurine, theanine and ashwagandha aren't a bad idea either. Possibly CoQ10 and PQQ to help defunct mitochondria and perhaps Ipamorelin + Mod-GRF for overall cognitive and sleep benefits from GH and IGF-1.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Hyperfluxe View Post

L-THP has been shown to help with addiction for things like opioids, cocaine, nicotine, etc.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4535343/
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3878639/
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5098281/

You can buy it in bulk from LM or in combination products like LM Sleep Caps and LifeSeasons Pain Bloc-R. I haven't tried it for benzos but those two products work great as sleep aids and reducing cravings when I need a break from kratom.

7. Quote Originally Posted by jarrellt67 View Post
    L-THP has been shown to help with addiction for things like opioids, cocaine, nicotine, etc.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4535343/
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3878639/
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5098281/

You can buy it in bulk from LM or in combination products like LM Sleep Caps and LifeSeasons Pain Bloc-R. I haven't tried it for benzos but those two products work great as sleep aids and reducing cravings when I need a break from kratom.
    Yeah I've been meaning to pick some up but Liftmode doesn't carry it anymore. It's basically Seroquel-lite.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Hyperfluxe View Post
    Yeah I've been meaning to pick some up but Liftmode doesn't carry it anymore. It's basically Seroquel-lite.
    I didn't realize they stopped carrying it in bulk. At least they still have it in their Sleep Caps. I just wish they didn't have melatonin in them. Personally, I like Pain Bloc-R more for this reason...works just as well (or better) for sleep and doesn't make me groggy in the morning.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Hyperfluxe View Post

Would not fuk with any HGH secretagogues, no hard science just anecdotal reports that it can prolong withdrawals. Weed can help but depending on him that can be trading one addiction for another. I CANNOT recommend pregnenolone enough. Melatonin has shown great result, IN STUDIES, to minimize withdrawals from benzos. Not gonna lie I don't know sh!t about Afobazole and Cerebrolysin, I'll look in to it. CoQ10 and PQQ are amazing. There is more I'm missing, but I'm tired and need to get some studying done.

10. Also memantine is not are bad as it's portrayed.

11. Of I forget of few more things. I don't know where you live, but depending on where ibogaine is fuking good send for withdrawals, on almost any substance. But be warned the trip is VERY intense and not euphoric or kind or even pleasant like other psychedelics.

Also if he is having a hard time with the mental withdrawals portion LSD, mushrooms or dmt will greatly help with that.

Seriously psychedelics were originally part of the 12-step program for Alcoholics Anonymous. They work GREAT.
  •