PES Protein Select - Milk Chocolate - AnabolicMinds.com

PES Protein Select - Milk Chocolate

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

PES Protein Select - Milk Chocolate

Sorry that I haven't posted a review on this product yet since it arrived when I was home for the holidays! I hear and see (read mostly) great products coming out from PES that seems quite promising.

So here's the review for the protein, it definitely exceeded my expectations on a protein powder, the profile is super nice.

PROS:

• Mixibility was impressive, I decided to use this for 4 days with different shakers and glasses with a stirring spoon. There was no clumps, there was absolutely no residue on the glass/shaker after mixing and finishing the drink.

Taste was mind blowing, I believe that I found my solution for chocolate milk cravings. The taste is superb and is consistent through out the drink. I usually do 2 cups of 1% milk with a 1 scoop to 1.5 scoops. Pretty damn good to say the least.

CONS:
    Absolutely none other than the expensive chocolate milk cost substitute

I got all of my roommates to try it and they instantly fell in love with it. Especially with that killer insider deal with the select protein with other goodies!
    Thanks PES for coming out with an amazing protein that gives quality, good cost, and killer additions to further potentiate our anabolism!

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks for the review. Have you tried either of the other flavours?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  3. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Glad you like it. Satisfied customers are why we keep our own expectations so high
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Thanks for the review. Have you tried either of the other flavours?
    No, unfortunately not... I just got the milk chocolate for the post workout "sweet tooth" cravings I get. I love it because I get the sweetness of it, but the only real thing that is hitting the insulin spike is the lactose from the milk and my post workout banana! I'm currently looking into snicker doodle since that's such a rare flavor. Once my roommates told me that I got a package from PES, I was so excited to get back home and try it out.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Glad you like it. Satisfied customers are why we keep our own expectations so high
    Definitely! Been a PES lover since the OG Anabeta days when I was following ben on his log! Haha I am loving these insider deals though, killer deals. Especially the one that was sent out this morning!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. protein shakes: milk or water
    By phatmike0704 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 08-27-2011, 03:42 PM
  2. Nutrapro frosty milk chocolate
    By John Smeton in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 12:04 PM
  3. For Sale: Muscle Milk Chocolate flavor by Cytosport (Protein)
    By 59sfinest in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-16-2009, 02:28 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-05-2007, 02:41 PM
  5. Eating milk chocolate can improve your brain activity
    By yeahright in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-01-2006, 05:13 PM