Best products for calorie deficit and IF

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hi PES, I love your products and have a bottle of Alphamine coming. However I've been out of the supplement game for a while and a just now starting to read up on all the new sups out there. I'm about 6 weeks into a leangains cut and have been very strict on my calories and macros, so feel that it's a good time to introduce some supps since my strength is starting to reverse a little. I know I could up the calories and may have to, but I'd rather just get the cut over and done with. I'm down 10lbs already, and am fairly lean with a blurry 4-6 pack and very vascular arms, veins starting to show on thighs, etc. my goal is a fully defined six pack which may take 10 more lbs or so of fat loss.

I am 6'2, 180 currently. Low carb 1600 cals on rest days, and high carb 2150 cals on workout days. I lift 3 days of the week, those being centered around the deadlift, squat, and bench, with some accessory compounds on each day. I break my fast at noon with about 30% of my calories, workout around 5, then eat the rest of my calories between 7-8 or so.

Here are the supps I've been looking into incorporating:

-Alphamine (on the way already)
-Anabeta elite (though I don't know if the increased hunger is a good thing)
-Forskolin 95
-ArA at 1g pre workout

Do these supps all really need a calorie surplus to work best? I'm mainly looking for a bump to my strength and lean mass, and of course fat burning would be great too. Also with my limited eating hours and low carb days, any hypoglycemic effects are probably not a good thing, though I could certainly use them on my high carb days. How about ABE on workout days only, or a half dose on rest days?

Thanks!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi PES, I love your products and have a bottle of Alphamine coming. However I've been out of the supplement game for a while and a just now starting to read up on all the new sups out there. I'm about 6 weeks into a leangains cut and have been very strict on my calories and macros, so feel that it's a good time to introduce some supps since my strength is starting to reverse a little. I know I could up the calories and may have to, but I'd rather just get the cut over and done with. I'm down 10lbs already, and am fairly lean with a blurry 4-6 pack and very vascular arms, veins starting to show on thighs, etc. my goal is a fully defined six pack which may take 10 more lbs or so of fat loss. I am 6'2, 180 currently. Low carb 1600 cals on rest days, and high carb 2150 cals on workout days. I lift 3 days of the week, those being centered around the deadlift, squat, and bench, with some accessory compounds on each day. I break my fast at noon with about 30% of my calories, workout around 5, then eat the rest of my calories between 7-8 or so. Here are the supps I've been looking into incorporating: -Alphamine (on the way already) -Anabeta elite (though I don't know if the increased hunger is a good thing) -Forskolin 95 -ArA at 1g pre workout Do these supps all really need a calorie surplus to work best? I'm mainly looking for a bump to my strength and lean mass, and of course fat burning would be great too. Also with my limited eating hours and low carb days, any hypoglycemic effects are probably not a good thing, though I could certainly use them on my high carb days. How about ABE on workout days only, or a half dose on rest days? Thanks!
With all supplements, diet is key.

I have cut before with ABE and Alphamine. ANE does increase hunger but most of the time subsides after a few weeks (depending on user) but with Alphamine in the mix, that should help level off the hunger increases.

Since you have a pre-workout meal, you should be fine and not get any hypoglycemic feeling (of course you will have to see for yourself).

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
ABE works great on a cut. It increases hunger, but this is combated by alphamine. Forskolin also has great cutting data. And ArA works well in any scenario. Thus, these should all be perfectly fine on your cut.