Select Protein Snicker Dooooooooooodle Review

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
Alright guys I have been lucky to be able to beta test/try most of the recent PES products that have come to the market in the past couple of years. All I have to say is that this is by far your best creation.

Looking over the label, I can see that this is an extremely high quality protein powder with zero amino fillers (which I F****** despise) and will be a protein powder I keep in my arsenal from here on out.

Now with that being said, did it live up to the hype on taste?!?!

Of course it did people. And I wouldnt expect anything less from one of my favorite companies in the industry.

Taste: 10/10 - I only used water and this stuff was ahhhhmazing. It tastes just like the name and is on point!!! I stood there with my eyes closed just savoring the flavor when I was drinking it this morning.

Mixibility: 10/10 - The powder itself inside the tub is clumpy but it mixes right in once shaken up and there were no clumps or residue left in the shaker. Not too much else I can say about that lol.

Quality: 10/10 - Like I've said before, this is a super high quality protein powder with no fillers and all protein. Protein powders in general are not gold mines for companies due to costs but this will certainly put PES even more on the map as a company to be reckoned with.

Thanks again to all the guys/gals at PES and CEO Josh for hooking it up and letting me get in on this delicious protein. You already had a customer for life and if there is anything beyond that, well, thats what I am haha.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome review man. Thanks for taking the time to post it. Pretty good reviews on the stuff so far and all those I have had try it are hooked. :D

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great review! Glad you enjoyed the product so much sir! Thanks for taking the time to put up your thoughts!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome, detailed review- thank you.

Have some reps. :)

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
Thanks guys. I dont mind giving feedback when it is great product.

Awesome, detailed review- thank you.

Have some reps. :)
Reps??? Thats all you got for me man?!?! Haha thanks

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Thanks guys. I dont mind giving feedback when it is great product.

Reps??? Thats all you got for me man?!?! Haha thanks
After accumulating enough of his reps you can cash them in for various, less than legal favours.

You've joined a large group of Select lovers, glad you enjoyed it

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
This stuff is the best protein on the planet IMO. I am not worthy. LOL

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Great review, I'm a Snickerdoodle addict