Abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Segansational View Post
    Basically, better AI inhibition in a cell-based assay compared to a few other common AIs, lowered inflammation levels, and seemingly positive profile on lipids/glucose metabolism.

But for those wanting to compare to Erase/Erase Pro, this is the most relevant. What was the IC50 of arimistane?

Either way, compound seems interesting and looks even more promising as a cutting agent. Will have to check out some of the other articles posted.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaikara View Post
    I did a google image search for the rest of the graph. Arimistane is .22. Just slightly better than the new compound at .3.
    He got it for you. You can also simply find it in any of the old writeups. To avoid confusion, the compound this thread is about is not arimistane
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

2. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Joint pain should not be an issue
    Sir you have my attention.....
  3. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Excited for this
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    •   

4. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Linked this a lot...so bumping
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Linked this a lot...so bumping
    Any eta on when we can get the new regular erase? Would love to have my hands on a Bottle for the start of march
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Any eta on when we can get the new regular erase? Would love to have my hands on a Bottle for the start of march
    We just got it back into our warehouse yesterday. It should be hitting retailers soon.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post

We just got it back into our warehouse yesterday. It should be hitting retailers soon.
    Excellent. Any idea if there will be an insider?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  8. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I saw in another thread some guys were saying they were already taking the new erase, not the pro version.
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I saw in another thread some guys were saying they were already taking the new erase, not the pro version.
    It's been released. We were just out of it for awhile.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post

It's been released. We were just out of it for awhile.
    Interesting, I didnt see it at planet or on the PES site. Ill bolo
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  255 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Because of its affects on inflammation. Would this be a bad thing to stack with ArA
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mechka_grizli View Post
    Because of its affects on inflammation. Would this be a bad thing to stack with ArA
    Others can speak to this more certainly but I would imagine like with fish oil or cissus type products, just dose as far away from eachother as possible, like at least 4 hours apart
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  255 lbs.

Others can speak to this more certainly but I would imagine like with fish oil or cissus type products, just dose as far away from eachother as possible, like at least 4 hours apart
    I work out first thing in the AM and then dose my EP with my first meal post as per the label directions. Would it be acceptable to dose the EP before bed?
  14. Diamond Member

Stacks fine sir. It's not about inflammation, it's about a specific type that you want to avoid: COX-2. This does not act there
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  255 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

Stacks fine sir. It's not about inflammation, it's about a specific type that you want to avoid: COX-2. This does not act there
    Thanx coop
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

So...if arimistane is a slightly better AI than this new ingredient, why did PES make the switch? Am I missing something?
  17. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by fasttaker View Post
    So...if arimistane is a slightly better AI than this new ingredient, why did PES make the switch? Am I missing something?
    Could anyone ask this question one more time?
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Could anyone ask this question one more time?
    I hadn't seen it asked before, and it hasn't been asked in this thread. I take it that no one has given a satisfactory answer yet?
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I hadn't seen it asked before, and it hasn't been asked in this thread. I take it that no one has given a satisfactory answer yet?
    Well, arimistane had side effects in a lot of users that the new compound apparently doesn't have. They included more of it (100mg instead of 75mg of arimistane) so it should be a great option to ppl who had sides from the old formula.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrub42 View Post
    Well, arimistane had side effects in a lot of users that the new compound apparently doesn't have. They included more of it (100mg instead of 75mg of arimistane) so it should be a great option to ppl who had sides from the old formula.
    Gotcha. I appreciate it.
  21. Diamond Member

Arimistane is slightly more potent in vitro. Read the OP. This new compound has demonstrated bioavailability in vivo (something arimistane didn't have as per studies, but the anecdote strongly supported it) and it comes with the nice "side effect" of multi PPAR agonism and fat loss
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

how would this be for us on trt?
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

I understand for Abieta for some people that don't want sore joints.

But why couldn't PES make both versions?

Why not make the more joint friendly for those and the Arimistane version for those that DIDN'T suffer from joint pain?

I'm just askin. I'm in the process of giving Abieta a shot at the moment. But I was just thinking why this couldn't be a possibility.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    I understand for Abieta for some people that don't want sore joints.

But why couldn't PES make both versions?

Why not make the more joint friendly for those and the Arimistane version for those that DIDN'T suffer from joint pain?

I'm just askin. I'm in the process of giving Abieta a shot at the moment. But I was just thinking why this couldn't be a possibility.
    It wasnt DSHEA compliant. It's supposed to getting pulled but many still use it. Apparently studies show abieta is more potent AI without the sides.. So in PES' eyes, it was a non issue and better product
  25. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It wasnt DSHEA compliant. It's supposed to getting pulled but many still use it. Apparently studies show abieta is more potent AI without the sides.. So in PES' eyes, it was a non issue and better product
    Actually it less potent than on if you look at studies. Neither is compliant but it was better for them to dc the OF and go with another since I'm sure it's caught the attention of the fda by now seeing so many companies use it

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post

Actually it less potent than on if you look at studies. Neither is compliant but it was better for them to dc the OF and go with another since I'm sure it's caught the attention of the fda by now seeing so many companies use it
    How was the original not compliant if it is a metabolite of dhea and that is compliant? How is the new one not compliant?
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Yeah everyone is still using Arimistane.

Ohwell. Let's all hope in the long run it was for a really good reason.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post

How was the original not compliant if it is a metabolite of dhea and that is compliant? How is the new one not compliant?
    I think the compliance issue is just rumors and speculation. PES hasn't said anything about it and I think the change is unrelated. I would guess they changed it because so many other products use arimistane and they wanted to have an answer for people who can't use arimistane because of joint issues. It makes sense when you think about it from their perspective. They want new, cutting edge stuff that isn't offered widely. I just wish they kept both EPro formulas as I am in week 3 of my first EPro run and I haven't been this dry and vascular in...ever. maybe AS can release that extra extract in EPro as a solo product? That with Alphamax together would be insane for people who can tolerate arimistane!
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  255 lbs.

As an FYI, the new formula works very well. Im currently on the second bottle of the new EPro. Although the results took longer, I am very impressed with the weight loss benefits. I am stacking it with the new ABE and aRa. Started my phat routine at 256. I am now sitting at 244. This is on a bulk. However by upper body is definitely thicker than before. Have gotten several compliments from almost everyone. The recomp affects are amazing. Arimistane does work faster and might have been stronger but it always kinda peaked at the third week for me. This new formula has continued to bring results
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

As an FYI, the new formula works very well. Im currently on the second bottle of the new EPro. Although the results took longer, I am very impressed with the weight loss benefits. I am stacking it with the new ABE and aRa. Started my phat routine at 256. I am now sitting at 244. This is on a bulk. However by upper body is definitely thicker than before. Have gotten several compliments from almost everyone. The recomp affects are amazing. Arimistane does work faster and might have been stronger but it always kinda peaked at the third week for me. This new formula has continued to bring results
    Interesting. Great feedback. Noticing some leaning now around week 3.5, almost week 4 and on a bulk. Only allotted myself 4 weeks but I will run for 8 next time, on a cut as well. But those numbers are great... Guess this is a true 8 week product
  31. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

So with these results and it taking longer for things to kick in, I'm wondering whether this product should or could be run longer?. Even longer than 8 weeks since people seem to say it kicks in at around week 3 and beyond.
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  255 lbs.

So with these results and it taking longer for things to kick in, I'm wondering whether this product should or could be run longer?. Even longer than 8 weeks since people seem to say it kicks in at around week 3 and beyond.
    Interesting question. However there is a guy who commented that he dosed one cap of the new formula reg erase along side new EPro , and he noted that the results kicked in faster and they were comparable to Arimistane
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

Up for being a test dummy.
    Depending on rep feedback on that idea
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Interesting question. However there is a guy who commented that he dosed one cap of the new formula reg erase along side new EPro , and he noted that the results kicked in faster and they were comparable to Arimistane
    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post

Up for being a test dummy.
    Depending on rep feedback on that idea
    Sounds like a solid approach IMO. Perhaps the solo erase could be dosed higher then.. 4 caps daily instead if 3 for 8 weeks and accelerated results. I would try it but my bottle is almost gone so it wouldn't be worth it/show a difference
  35. Diamond Member

Well it takes longer to kick in, but the effects also last longer than a typical product once you've discontinued use. Something to think about
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

Well it takes longer to kick in, but the effects also last longer than a typical product once you've discontinued use. Something to think about
    Interesting.. Is abieta suicidal like erase was?

Do you think the possibility exists for 4 caps a day like some dosed erased?
  37. mw1
    Sponsor

Interesting.. Is abieta suicidal like erase was?

Do you think the possibility exists for 4 caps a day like some dosed erased?
    I've been using 3 caps a day for the last two weeks with 3 DAA and 1 extra pump of androgel. This would usually cause nipple activity but so far it has not at all.
    I have some joint soreness but nothing like of at same dose.
    Note: I've really just started back with my regular W o routine so I attribute the soreness partially to that

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

I'm doing 5 caps a day atm with original Erase.
  39. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    I'm doing 5 caps a day atm with original Erase.
    I don't know anyone who ever ventured over 4 capsules per day.

Most people found 3 of the original more than enough with some even running it lower.

Edit: with the exception of Rosie who ran it at 5-6 caps per day apparently lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

I don't know anyone who ever ventured over 4 capsules per day.

Most people found 3 of the original more than enough with some even running it lower.

Edit: with the exception of Rosie who ran it at 5-6 caps per day apparently lol.

Well I was doing 4 for a week than a couple days ago went to 5.

I'm looking forward to trying Erase Pro now.

Any sales on NP anytime soon on epro & abe?

Might order Epro & ABE tonight. Kinda flying through the OG stuff.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Trenavar question (estra-4 9 11-triene-3 17)
    By liftallday123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 10-24-2012, 03:59 PM
  2. Going from 13.3%bf to 11%, help?
    By ih8uselessppl in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 01:08 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 03:42 PM
  4. DanTman's CUTTING log...starting 11/13/05
    By danTman2 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 379