New Erase Pro

Page 7 of 7 First ... 567

1. Quote Originally Posted by cbsharpe View Post
    Formestane on the way out? Come again???? LOL!!!
    Formasurge, the BPS product
    BOARD TYRANT

2. hello all im an old school guy...i have been on eca stack and glycobol on and off cycles the past two years....looking to hit up an AI product...and well stumbled on this new erase...my question: is the new erase a suicide or competive inhibitor of the aromatse enzyme....what is the comparison ie ATD(suicide) or prehaps letro(competitive)? My goals are aesthetics in bodybuilding, thanks all glad to see the community doing well.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mikeshark00 View Post
    hello all im an old school guy...i have been on eca stack and glycobol on and off cycles the past two years....looking to hit up an AI product...and well stumbled on this new erase...my question: is the new erase a suicide or competive inhibitor of the aromatse enzyme....what is the comparison ie ATD(suicide) or prehaps letro(competitive)? My goals are aesthetics in bodybuilding, thanks all glad to see the community doing well.
    I know this has been answered but I cannot for the life of me remember. Sorry lol but if u look around a little more u will find it unless u just wanna wait for an answer or someone can direct you to the right thread

4. Quote Originally Posted by mikeshark00 View Post
    hello all im an old school guy...i have been on eca stack and glycobol on and off cycles the past two years....looking to hit up an AI product...and well stumbled on this new erase...my question: is the new erase a suicide or competive inhibitor of the aromatse enzyme....what is the comparison ie ATD(suicide) or prehaps letro(competitive)? My goals are aesthetics in bodybuilding, thanks all glad to see the community doing well.
    COOPs response in another thread about it being suicidal or not..........

"First, I can go in depth at a later time, but rebound is a fairly nonexistent phenomenon due to the rapid adaptability of gene transcription. It was never an issue to begin with. Competitive vs suicidal AIs simply give fast on-fast off effects, vs slow on-slow off. The evidence at this point is that it is an allosteric inhibitor of aromatase. This could be suicidal or short-lived; the data isn't there, and the bloodwork doesn't tell a clear-cut tale. One thing that definitely isn't observed though is an INCREASE in estrogen (aka rebound), so write that off your list of concerns"

5. Quote Originally Posted by mechka_grizli View Post

COOPs response in another thred about it being suicide or not..........

"First, I can go in depth at a later time, but rebound is a fairly nonexistent phenomenon due to the rapid adaptability of gene transcription. It was never an issue to begin with. Competitive vs suicidal AIs simply give fast on-fast off effects, vs slow on-slow off. The evidence at this point is that it is an allosteric inhibitor of aromatase. This could be suicidal or short-lived; the data isn't there, and the bloodwork doesn't tell a clear-cut tale. One thing that definitely isn't observed though is an INCREASE in estrogen (aka rebound), so write that off your list of concerns"
    I can attest to this. I did 4 weeks of new erase and stopped dead from 3 caps a day to zero.. I noticed no rebound effects. I did not notice much change in body comp until day 18-20 I would say, though. So this should definitely be run for 8 weeks to get the full effects. Libido was definitely increased, alongside norcodrene and the amentoflavone

6. I'm on day three of the new formula... Based on my reasearh of the reviews , albeit few, the absence of dry joints and the threat if rebound has influence my decision to dose strong. So I am taking three caps all at once in the am and after three days I have no joint issues. Other observations :
    1. No change in the gym yet...still normal pumps tightness in muscle groups
    2. Aesthic wise ,it appears my estro and cortisol sites...above the hip, lower ab and lower chest area slightly tighter... These are the mirror results so far
    I Will report every thusday
    Thanks to everyone

7. Quote Originally Posted by mikeshark00 View Post
    I'm on day three of the new formula... Based on my reasearh of the reviews , albeit few, the absence of dry joints and the threat if rebound has influence my decision to dose strong. So I am taking three caps all at once in the am and after three days I have no joint issues. Other observations : 1. No change in the gym yet...still normal pumps tightness in muscle groups 2. Aesthic wise ,it appears my estro and cortisol sites...above the hip, lower ab and lower chest area slightly tighter... These are the mirror results so far I Will report every thusday Thanks to everyone
    Thanks for the update. Would love to hear further feedback in the coming weeks.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

Similar Forum Threads

1. Just noticed this... new Erase Pro formula in January? @.@
    By kissdadookie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 345
    Last Post: 02-19-2014, 07:32 PM
  2. New Erase Pro not sealed?
    By bdybldnaam in forum PES
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-11-2013, 07:28 PM
  3. New erase pro and alpha t2