New Erase Pro

Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Completely agree,
    good, because as it stands now this will be the gist of my final review in review section...
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!


  2. Thanks for the updates, Tom.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Thanks for the updates, Tom.
    lol...i had just finished watching the zab judah danny garcia fight for the 2nd time...hence the boxing analogy. but i thought it described nicely how new epro has[is] working for me!!!

    thanks, ben
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  4. Anybody experiencing lethargy since starting new erase?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Anybody experiencing lethargy since starting new erase?
    Really?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Anybody experiencing lethargy since starting new erase?
    You sure it's from the new erase? The og erase gave me a calm feeling. Totally opposite.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by 808shredded View Post

    You sure it's from the new erase? The og erase gave me a calm feeling. Totally opposite.
    Never noticed any calming or anything similar wit the og erase. It always treated me well. Been on this new one since Saturday and when Monday hit, I've barely been able to wake up and have had little interest or energy / fire for the gym

    Not saying it's from it. Could be totally unrelated. Just thinking out loud. Maybe coop knows if there's any possibility of this as a side... Maybe I need to drop to two caps.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Never noticed any calming or anything similar wit the og erase. It always treated me well. Been on this new one since Saturday and when Monday hit, I've barely been able to wake up and have had little interest or energy / fire for the gym

    Not saying it's from it. Could be totally unrelated. Just thinking out loud. Maybe coop knows if there's any possibility of this as a side... Maybe I need to drop to two caps.
    This is the first I've heard from the limited feedback. From a science perspective, I see no reason for this to occur with the data I have available. I mean these sides can occur if you drop E too low, but there's typically a lag time, which doesn't seem to be the case here

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    This is the first I've heard from the limited feedback. From a science perspective, I see no reason for this to occur with the data I have available. I mean these sides can occur if you drop E too low, but there's typically a lag time, which doesn't seem to be the case here
    Yea man this really sucks. I literally don't wanna do ANYTHING. Simple tasks seem daunting and I keep putting stuff off. For what it's worth- body comp is changing already, mostly in belly. But yea this is strange feeling so blah and unmotivated.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

    Yea man this really sucks. I literally don't wanna do ANYTHING. Simple tasks seem daunting and I keep putting stuff off. For what it's worth- body comp is changing already, mostly in belly. But yea this is strange feeling so blah and unmotivated.
    I'm also taking 3 caps of norcodrene + 200-400 mg caffeine a day. So idfk at this point

  11. try getting more b6, you could have prolactin issues if your feeling tired or unmotivated. or your estrogen is very low lol which will make you tired

  12. Just started up the new Erase Pro today. Will update when I start to notice changes.
    GAINZZZ....

  13. Quote Originally Posted by JM1437 View Post
    Just started up the new Erase Pro today. Will update when I start to notice changes.
    Good deal! Looking forward to hearing your results and feedback bro.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  14. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Good deal! Looking forward to hearing your results and feedback bro.
    Hey LTL...clear your box bro! :-)
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  15. i guess it's been around a week since i started epro/erase 1/1, this is the sweet spot for me. getting the results i had hoped to get from epro solo.

    arimistane killed my joints, and libido..yes i am 'that' guy.....new formula is much easier on joints and libido is improved....

    if pes would tweak the dosing on new epro and give the option of 1 to 2 caps with 50% more actives in a 2 cap dose i would be a regular user.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  16. Yeah ill give the new Epro a go soon.

    I put in a order for both original products first to try them out.

  17. How come the first few runs with erase that I had i saw dramatic results (almost instantly) but with subsequent runs and now with the new erase formula, not seeing anything astounding (diet and training totally unrelated) literally no body comp changes in a while.... It would lead me to believe an AI simply may not be needed?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    How come the first few runs with erase that I had i saw dramatic results (almost instantly) but with subsequent runs and now with the new erase formula, not seeing anything astounding (diet and training totally unrelated) literally no body comp changes in a while.... It would lead me to believe an AI simply may not be needed?
    It's possible your E was out of range before, and since then it has come closer to or within normal range .

  19. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    It's possible your E was out of range before, and since then it has come closer to or within normal range .
    i really like the new erase pro, iv done a bottle already 4 weeks ago looking back at pics its really nice 'look' when your on and it kicks in. i have 1 bottle coming and lucky enough i won the giveaway on ig, so picked erase pro!! :P i have everything now haha 3 anabeta elite, 2 norco, og erase, and recompadrol + slin sane. hoping to run it along with og erase see how it goes

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Auslifter View Post
    i really like the new erase pro, iv done a bottle already 4 weeks ago looking back at pics its really nice 'look' when your on and it kicks in. i have 1 bottle coming and lucky enough i won the giveaway on ig, so picked erase pro!! :P i have everything now haha 3 anabeta elite, 2 norco, og erase, and recompadrol + slin sane. hoping to run it along with og erase see how it goes
    You're in for a real treat. The stack should have you feeling great, dropping bodyfat, and gaining LBM. EP/Erase of the new variety work exceptionally well with norcodrene, and it goes without saying that ABE also potentiates the cAMP-dependent aspects of norcodrene-induced fat loss.

    I hope people can appreciate how the lineup is coming together. Before, stacking Erase with Anabeta Elite may have been too much...too much suppression of cortisol and unwanted sides. The way we have everything set presently (which will be further shown with future releases), all PES products will jive or synergize together tremendously based on your goals.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    You're in for a real treat. The stack should have you feeling great, dropping bodyfat, and gaining LBM. EP/Erase of the new variety work exceptionally well with norcodrene, and it goes without saying that ABE also potentiates the cAMP-dependent aspects of norcodrene-induced fat loss. I hope people can appreciate how the lineup is coming together. Before, stacking Erase with Anabeta Elite may have been too much...too much suppression of cortisol and unwanted sides. The way we have everything set presently (which will be further shown with future releases), all PES products will jive or synergize together tremendously based on your goals.
    Great points here coop. The summary on our new products really touches on the key that they are better designed to really shine when stacked.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  22. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    You're in for a real treat. The stack should have you feeling great, dropping bodyfat, and gaining LBM. EP/Erase of the new variety work exceptionally well with norcodrene, and it goes without saying that ABE also potentiates the cAMP-dependent aspects of norcodrene-induced fat loss.

    I hope people can appreciate how the lineup is coming together. Before, stacking Erase with Anabeta Elite may have been too much...too much suppression of cortisol and unwanted sides. The way we have everything set presently (which will be further shown with future releases), all PES products will jive or synergize together tremendously based on your goals.
    yeah im acutally eating a little higher carbs than a few weeks ago and having lighter weigh ins every day feeling great. with no change in cardio or anything either, very happy with my results so far, i have pictures of me back at 178lbs and i thought i was 'somewhat lean' now i slap myself what was i thinking lol. but working with my coach is the biggest factor, adding in all these great products have helped give me that edge.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Auslifter View Post
    i really like the new erase pro, iv done a bottle already 4 weeks ago looking back at pics its really nice 'look' when your on and it kicks in. i have 1 bottle coming and lucky enough i won the giveaway on ig, so picked erase pro!! :P i have everything now haha 3 anabeta elite, 2 norco, og erase, and recompadrol + slin sane. hoping to run it along with og erase see how it goes
    at your weight[167] new epro should treat you well....i also like the new version of epro but at slightly over 200 have to add in an erase!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    at your weight[167] new epro should treat you well....i also like the new version of epro but at slightly over 200 have to add in an erase!!!

    I thought you said that you spoke too soon and that 1 cap works well, but it just takes more time to kick in?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I thought you said that you spoke too soon and that 1 cap works well, but it just takes more time to kick in?
    the effects did improve over time, but once i added in a regular erase i realized that is where i wanted to be effects wise. getting 50- 75mg arimistane like effects with no joint issues and IMPROVED libido.

    if pes were to tweak dosage of epro i would be a very happy/satisfied customer....since formestane is on the way out this would be my go to aromatase inhibiter!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 345
    Last Post: 02-19-2014, 06:32 PM
  2. New Erase Pro not sealed?
    By bdybldnaam in forum PES
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-11-2013, 06:28 PM
  3. New erase pro and alpha t2
    By justiceTX in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-21-2013, 09:06 AM
  4. New erase Pro $35 shipped
    By justiceTX in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-21-2013, 09:05 AM
  5. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 12:03 AM
Log in
Log in