New Erase Pro

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
The formula is now posted to the PES website, currently without any detail/explanation.
The new ingredients are new to me, anyone have thoughts on this new formula? I'm anxious for the Cooper explanation to drop.

http://pescience.com/erase-pro.html

The new formula ingredients:

Boerhaavia diffusa extract - A dual phase modulator

Uncaria tomentosa extract - Engineered extract

DHAA (Abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid) - High affinity AI and more...

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I will get to it this weekend, gotta focus on school for a bit :D. But tell ya what...do some research on the compounds (obviously the latter two) and post it up here. Let's see how many pieces of the puzzle the forum can put together prior to the full research presentation

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
So are you guys going to do to Cat's Claw what you did to AC? ;)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
It is compound 4 in this excerpt

Planta Med., 2009 vol. 75(4) pp. 351-5 Isolation and biological activities of neomyrrhaol and other terpenes from the resin of Commiphora myrrha Su, SL; Duan, JA; Tang, YP; Zhang, X; Yu, L; Jiang, FR; Zhou, W; Luo, D; Ding, AW

A new cycloartane-type triterpene named cycloartane-1alpha,2alpha,3beta,25-tetraol (neomyrrhaol) (1), along with four known terpenes, sandaracopimaric acid (2), abietic acid (3), 2-methoxy-5-acetoxyfruranogermacr-1(10)-en-6-one (4), and dehydroabietic acid (5) have been isolated from the resin of COMMIPHORA MYRRHA. Their structures were elucidated by means of 1D, 2 D NMR and HR-mass spectroscopy. Compounds 2-5 are known compounds but not previously isolated from the resin of C. MYRRHA. Compounds 4 and 5 exhibited significant aromatase inhibiting activity with IC50 values at 0.2 microM and 0.3 microM, respectively. As shown in the MTT assay, 2, 3, 4, and 5 had inhibitory effects on HUVEC growth with IC50 values of 0.122 microM (2), 0.125 microM (3), 0.069 microM (5). Compounds 1-5 did not inhibit contraction of the isolated uterine and did not protect HUVEC from damage induced by H2O2 at the tested concentration.

Address: Jiangsu Key Laboratory for TCM Formulae Research, Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine, Nanjing, Personal Record China.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
J. Nat. Prod., 2000 vol. 63(6) pp. 817-20
Potential antitumor-promoting diterpenoids from the stem bark of Picea glehni

Kinouchi, Y; Ohtsu, H; Tokuda, H; Nishino, H; Matsunaga, S; Tanaka, R
A novel rearranged labdane-type diterpenoid, 19(4-->3)abeo-8alpha, 13(S)-epoxylabda-4(18),14-diene (1), and two new abietane-type diterpenoids, 19-nor-abieta-4(18),8,11,13-tetraen-7-one (2) and 12-hydroxydehydroabietic acid (3) were isolated from the stem bark of Picea glehni, together with seven known diterpenoids-13-epimanoyl oxide (4), dehydroabietic acid (5), (11E)-14, 15-bisnor-8alpha-hydroxy-11-labden-13-one (6), abieta-8,11, 13-trien-7-one (7), 9alpha,13alpha-epidioxyabiet-8(14)-en-18-oic acid (8), 9,10alpha-epoxy-9,10-seco-abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid (9), and methyl 15-hydroxy-7-oxo-dehydroabietate (10). Compounds 5-8 and 10 showed potent inhibitory effects on Epstein-Barr virus early antigen (EBV-EA) activation induced by the tumor promoter 12-O-tetradecanoylphorbol 13-acetate.
Address: Department of Medicinal Chemistry, Osaka University of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 4-20-1 Nasahara, Takatsuki, Osaka 569-1094, Japan.

Planta Med., 1999 vol. 65(7) pp. 664-6
Anti-tumor-promoting rearranged abietane diterpenes from the leaves of Larix kaempferi
Ohtsu, H; Tanaka, R; Matsunaga, S; Tokuda, H; Nishino, H
Two novel rearranged abietane-type diterpene acids, karamatsuic acid (1) and larikaempferic acid (2) were isolated as their corresponding methyl esters, 1a and 2a, from the leaves of Larix kaempferi (Lamb.) Carr. Their structures were established as 9,10 alpha-epoxy-9,10-seco-abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid and 9 alpha,13 alpha-epoxy-8-oxo-9(8-->7)abeo-7 beta H-abietan-18-oic acid, respectively, by spectral evidence. Compounds 1a, 2a and 12,15-dihydroxydehydroabietic acid (3) exhibited potent inhibitory effects against 12-O-tetradecanoylphorbol 13-acetate (TPA)-induced Epstein-Barr virus early antigen (EBV-EA) activation in Raji cells.

http://tapatalk.com/tapatalk_image.php?img=aHR0cDovL2ltZy50YXBhdGFsay5jb20vZC8xMy8xMi8xMS9vcmlnaW5hbC91dmVxYWJ5Zy5qcGc=

now pay me...stole the whole thing, similar to formestane maybe

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder how it converts in the body.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I shall also award rep points for relevant studies.

Mine go a little further. ;)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also if interested I will rep every person who negs bdcc

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also if interested I will rep every person who negs bdcc
You are picking the wrong battle, my friend.

I have the largest e-penis in all of Anabolic Minds land outside of Admin.

His is huge.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are picking the wrong battle, my friend.

I have the largest e-penis in all of Anabolic Minds land outside of Admin.

His is huge.
We are many

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Will it be easier on the joints?
Unlikely, the whole idea is estrogen control which is the cause of drying out. Unless PES worked a lot of magic

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely excited to get my hands on this new formula! Looking forward to the full write up coop.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like I need to try it then.
I would love to hear your response to it. I do remember your feedback on erase pro about joint issues. Sounds like this was formulated perfectly for you!

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
J Ethnopharmacol. 2009 Nov 12;126(2):221-5. doi: 10.1016/j.jep.2009.08.041. Epub 2009 Aug 31.
An in vitro study on antiproliferative and antiestrogenic effects of Boerhaavia diffusa L. extracts.
Sreeja S, Sreeja S.
Source
Cancer Endocrinology, Integrated Cancer Research Programme, Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology, Thycaud P.O., Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695014, India.
Abstract
ETHNOPHARMACOLOGICAL RELEVANCE:
Boerhaavia diffusa L. (Nyctinaceae) is a plant of tropical region used in Indian traditional medicine for the treatment of human ailments including abdominal tumor, jaundice, dyspepsia, menstrual disorders, etc. This plant also has antilymphoproliferative, antimetastatic and immunomodulatory effects.
AIM OF THE STUDY:
This study aimed to assess the antiproliferative and antiestrogenic properties of methanol extract of Boerhaavia diffusa (BME) in MCF-7 breast cancer cell lines.
MATERIALS AND METHODS:
The effective concentration range of BME on cell viability was analyzed using MTT assay. Hydroxylapatite assay (HAP) was carried out to confirm the competitive binding of BME to the estrogen receptor (ER). The effect of BME on the expression of a selected estrogen responsive gene pS2 was analyzed by RT-PCR. The ability of BME to alter the cell cycle phases and distributions were studied using FACS analysis.
RESULTS:
Treatment with varying concentrations of BME (20-320 microg/mL) resulted in moderate to very strong growth inhibition in MCF-7 cell lines. BME competed with [(3)H]-estradiol for binding to ER with IC(50) value of 320 +/- 25 microg/mL. RT-PCR analysis revealed that BME reduced the mRNA expression of pS2 indicating the antiestrogenic action of BME. BME treatment for 48 h resulted in a remarkable increase in the number of MCF-7 cells in the G0-G1 fraction from 69.1% to 75.8%, with a reciprocal decrease of cells in all other phases indicating cell cycle arrest at G0-G1 phase.
CONCLUSIONS:
The results demonstrate that Boerhaavia diffusa possess antiproliferative and antiestrogenic properties and suggest that it may have therapeutic potential in estrogen dependent breast cancers.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Is the new AI still suicidal?

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
I never had joint issues running EP and 1 or 2 caps of Erase together. Guess I should consider myself very lucky. Still very intrigued by this new formula.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never had joint issues running EP and 1 or 2 caps of Erase together. Guess I should consider myself very lucky. Still very intrigued by this new formula.
I had very minor joint pain the first run with EPRO but it tapered and I hadn't had it since. Loved every minute of being on it. Very excited to try this new formula. Nothing better then the leaning and drying out I experience from the stuff.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same here although I've never stacked the two.

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
Same here although I've never stacked the two.
I'm pretty sure the reps would be obligated to say you probably should't run them together but if you are like me and don't get joint issues I'd highly recommend stacking EP with 1 or 2 caps of Erase.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm pretty sure the reps would be obligated to say you probably should't run them together but if you are like me and don't get joint issues I'd highly recommend stacking EP with 1 or 2 caps of Erase.

So 100-125 mg of Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione?. I don't know about that, more isn't better....

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
So 100-125 mg of Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione?. I don't know about that, more isn't better....
Oh I know I just experimented. Running 1 cap EP and 1 cap Erase daily is where I saw the best results.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The worst joint pain I ever suffered from Erase was some mild tendonitis in my wrist and elbow. It happened a couple of times and I have used many, many bottles.

I too am one of the lucky ones. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The worst joint pain I ever suffered from Erase was some mild tendonitis in my wrist and elbow. It happened a couple of times and I have used many, many bottles. I too am one of the lucky ones. :)
Nothing a good joint support can't prevent I'm sure. It is very obvious you are a true erase addict!

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
I am one of the unlucky individuals who's physique benefits greatly from lowering estrogen but unfortunately I become more injury prone if I overdo it, this goes for anything "DRY." This new formula looks interesting hope this is a homerun for you guys.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great insider deal on erase pro. Check it out in the latest insider email!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll pass. Would've been better without the protein.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll pass. Would've been better without the protein.
Considering the protein is practically free I think it's a win in any case. ;)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Considering the protein is practically free I think it's a win in any case. ;)
Yea and no. I rather pay around $30 for the erase insider deal without the protein. But not bad if someone wants the protein

Punisher187

Punisher187

Awards
The insider was a great deal! Imo better than the NP new years sale

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
The insider was a great deal! Imo better than the NP new years sale
This.

Spent less than normal on new years knowing this was coming

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Coop or other - since the joint issues from Origiinal epro are said to be taken care of w the new formula, do you still foresee some users needing to dose EOD due to too much estrogen suppression (libido sides)?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Coop or other - since the joint issues from Origiinal epro are said to be taken care of w the new formula, do you still foresee some users needing to dose EOD due to too much estrogen suppression (libido sides)?
Too hard to predict. Just as it was hard to predict with any user of the old EP. Lots of variation, but it's possible

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
I'm definitely excited for the new formula as unfortunately I DID get joint issues and therefore didn't give the old formula the run it deserved... Shame really because I could see it working practically straight away.

Very excited for the PES/AS near future but my wallet is already feeling the pain!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I'm definitely excited for the new formula as unfortunately I DID get joint issues and therefore didn't give the old formula the run it deserved... Shame really because I could see it working practically straight away.

Very excited for the PES/AS near future but my wallet is already feeling the pain!
Haha we appreciate the support man. For what it's worth I've been running the new version for 2 weeks, feel great.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Haha we appreciate the support man. For what it's worth I've been running the new version for 2 weeks, feel great.
Jealous...

Effects kicking in faster than the original?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Jealous...

Effects kicking in faster than the original?
Feel good, libido is still high, joints are awesome. I cleaned my diet up the day after Xmas , which has a lot to do with my leaning/zero bloat now, but definitely feeling tighter. Week 3 starts this week for me, thinking I will get a better idea. So far I think people will love it.

I feel strong, excited to run 8 weeks.

Now just waiting for the mailman to bring my ABE!

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
All good bro, I'm always happy to support a company that continually puts out quality products and actively pursues improvement and evolution of those products. I really wish you guys would get your products in a few Australian stores, at least some online ones anyway! Shipping and dollar conversion is such a killer.

FWIW I've been pimping your stuff to everyone I know down here though and even got a few guys lined up to order your protein when they're finished their current (inferior) stuff... ;)

Funny story but after ordering so much from the Nutraplanet Sale on NY the bank suspended my card for 'suspicious activity' haha so after I called them to let them know it's all good, the guy was asking about Nutraplanet because he trains too and wanted to know what I bought and if I think there's anything worth trying etc. So while on the phone he jumped on the website and I told him to check out ABE and EP and a couple AS/SNS products too and he's like "yeah, this looks good... I might have to give it a go!" I said make sure you buy two bottles of each and run it for 8 weeks haha ;) :p

PES pimpin' down under.