select

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
i just picked up my package of Select from the insider deal. i got all 3 flavors and right off the bat i have to say how much i appreciate the container!! majority of 2 pound proteins come in containers that could fit twice as much and i never knew the purpose of that. great job on the container size!! holy **** u dont know how ecstatic i am about this.

quick look at the profile, 3 different quality proteins(i thought the whey concentrate would be grass fed or organic??!? i kid) with 75% protein per serving, not bad for a blend at all. now i need to go home and try each one out!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just picked up my package of Select from the insider deal. i got all 3 flavors and right off the bat i have to say how much i appreciate the container!! majority of 2 pound proteins come in containers that could fit twice as much and i never knew the purpose of that. great job on the container size!! holy **** u dont know how ecstatic i am about this.

quick look at the profile, 3 different quality proteins(i thought the whey concentrate would be grass fed or organic??!? i kid) with 75% protein per serving, not bad for a blend at all. now i need to go home and try each one out!

They aren't 2 pound containers. Well, maybe the containers are. It's almost 2 pounds, but not quite.

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
yeah not exactly 2, but i dig it!
so i just had a big serving of the snickerdoodle flavor and i like it :arms: its got a good aftertaste
feeding my girl the rest of my oxyelite protein, dont think im drinking that anymore wait. i need to crack open the milk chocolate first and compare

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah not exactly 2, but i dig it!
so i just had a big serving of the snickerdoodle flavor and i like it :arms: its got a good aftertaste
feeding my girl the rest of my oxyelite protein, dont think im drinking that anymore wait. i need to crack open the milk chocolate first and compare
Yes I love the Pes Select protein. Although Oxy Elite protein is still great.

Punisher187

Punisher187

Awards
Select is great. I love the CnC and snickerdoodle might be the best tasting protein I have ever had but I still have to say OEP vanilla ice cream is delicious

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Thanks for the feedback guys. This was designed to be the best protein ever on the market. The downside to that is cost. The upside is everything: protein sources, taste, quality, presentation, muscle protein synthesis maximization, minimal GI issues, and the most optimized blend of MPI/WPC80 that science has to offer

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
Cant wait to try out Snickerdoodle. I fall in love with anything cinnamon flavored :banana:

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cant wait to try out Snickerdoodle. I fall in love with anything cinnamon flavored :banana:
I'm overly excited to try it as well!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
JM have you had an opportunity to try it yet? I'm nterested in hearing what you think of it.

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
JM have you had an opportunity to try it yet? I'm nterested in hearing what you think of it.
Unfortunately I have yet to try the powdered gainzzz. Im pretty sure mine should be arriving any day now so once I do I will for sure post up my opinion/review.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Unfortunately I have yet to try the powdered gainzzz. Im pretty sure mine should be arriving any day now so once I do I will for sure post up my opinion/review.
Appreciate it

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You the man!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why isn't this available on NP yet?
The insider shipments were sent out before any distributors were given product. This is exactly why we stress to sign up for our insider alerts. They should be receiving product soon though so keep checking. :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why isn't this available on NP yet?
I don't doubt it will be there relatively soon. As LTL said we had to take care of the insider first (tons of Select sent out) and I only know of one retailer that has Select so far other than our home website.

Younglifter16

Awards
got it, I am actually subscribed lol I just don't check my email ever (flooded with a ton of supplement related stuff lol). I was just surprised to see it available on other websites but not here, especially since I had made an order last night and was looking for it.

while you guys are in here, quick question. I got one of the newer alphamines, I noticed the coloring is yellow, and that I only need 4/5 of a scoop to get the full 3 grams this time rather then a full scoop. Did you guys take out some food coloring or something, I do recall raspberry lemonade being light pink not yellow. Just curious

Ca2pa

Awards
Just got my shipment yesterday and had to try snicker doodle. This protein is amazing and my wife who despises supplements said it was good. She said it tastes like horchata. Now I regret only buying 4 tubs :(. Can't wait to buy more products from pes!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
got it, I am actually subscribed lol I just don't check my email ever (flooded with a ton of supplement related stuff lol). I was just surprised to see it available on other websites but not here, especially since I had made an order last night and was looking for it.

while you guys are in here, quick question. I got one of the newer alphamines, I noticed the coloring is yellow, and that I only need 4/5 of a scoop to get the full 3 grams this time rather then a full scoop. Did you guys take out some food coloring or something, I do recall raspberry lemonade being light pink not yellow. Just curious
Raspberry lemonade has never been pink, that is the fruit punch.

Raspberry lemonade is a cloudy colour, similar to fresh lemonade. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got my shipment yesterday and had to try snicker doodle. This protein is amazing and my wife who despises supplements said it was good. She said it tastes like horchata. Now I regret only buying 4 tubs :(. Can't wait to buy more products from pes!
The feedback on all flavours has been excellent. From reading the reviews I think Snickerdoodle might be the favourite.

Either that or a lot of the reviews are on Snickerdoodle because more people bought that one.

Thanks for your support. We are glad you like it. :)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Horchata is a rice and cinnamon drink that may include vanilla or almonds as well. It's not quite the same taste as the snickerdoodle, but it's close.

Ca2pa

Awards
Horchata is a rice and cinnamon drink that may include vanilla or almonds as well. It's not quite the same taste as the snickerdoodle, but it's close.
This! Thanks for the clarification.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback. Looking forward to hearing what you think about the rest of our product line. :)
Raspberry lemonade has never been pink, that is the fruit punch. Raspberry lemonade is a cloudy colour, similar to fresh lemonade. :)
what is colour?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Thanks for the feedback. Looking forward to hearing what you think about the rest of our product line. :) what is colour?
It is the correction to the common spelling mistake "color"
:p

I've got your back, Ben

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
Just got Snicker Doodle Select today!! Will be posting up a review for it tomorrow.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got Snicker Doodle Select today!! Will be posting up a review for it tomorrow.
I have yet to try it myself but am very anxious! Interested in hearing your thoughts sir.