Post man just dropped off my AMINO IV!!!

rphash49

Awards
I have to say I've never fallen in love with intra workout drinks. They have either been ineffective or they have turned my stomach and made me want to blow chunks. I look forward to trying amino iv during my workout today. Actually trying to hit a flat bench PR today.

rphash49

Awards
I gave it the sniff test in the tub and I was a little worried. Mixed half a scoop in a cup to try it and it taste pretty good.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol ya it doesn't smell very good in powder form, but definitely tastes great. Which flavor did you grab? Let us know how the workout goes. :)

rphash49

Awards
Review from yesterday. Ok so I did two scoops in a blender cup.

Taste 9/10: again most intra workout drinks taste aweful and make me sick to my stomach. Amino iv was pretty darn good and I did not have any GI issues.

Effectiveness 10/10: I've honestly never noticed a difference in recovery with other intra workout drinks. Based on where fatigue normally kicks in I was able to get two additional workouts(4 sets each) in before fatigue got me. Also for as intense as my total workout was I have very little muscle soreness today. So far I'm impressed.

Today I'm going to put the 2 scoops in 32 ounces rather then 16 and see how I like it.

Side note: I hit a new flat bench PR. Not a big jump but I've been stuck at 335 for some time. Went up 10lbs. Also it might have been an increase in adrenalin from hitting that PR but I also got 225 x 20 right after. My previous record was 15.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That sounds great man. I know over the course of my whole tub I noticed some of the benefits to become more apparent. I do also like it with a little more water, but I am not a big fan of strong flavored drinks while I lift.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm....I wonder if you can just "chase" it down instead of diluting it in water. Would this be less effective or not? Anyone?

rphash49

Awards
Well per the instructions it states to sip throughout the workout. If I dilute it with more water I figure I can also stay hydrated while getting a little amino iv. Wait for one of the smart people to give you the science behind it. Plus it sounds like a pain to have to "chase" it everytime I take a drink

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you think Amino IV really does make an acute difference to workout intensity/endurance? If yes, what ingredient is responsible for it?

rphash49

Awards
So you think Amino IV really does make an acute difference to workout intensity/endurance? If yes, what ingredient is responsible for it?
I'm just one day in so far so we will see if the recovery continues. My gym routine is very consistent right now so It was very easy to see that I had more in the engine then normal going through my sets. But hey it could have just been a coincidence I will see as I get through the tub. As far as ingredients it's definitely the lemon leaf jk lol. Idk. Need one of the smart people like coop to explain that.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would this product also be helpful on a bulk or is it mainly a cutting product?

rphash49

Awards
Would this product also be helpful on a bulk or is it mainly a cutting product?
Personally I have not felt something that would make me believe it would be better for one or the other. It would be a good addition to either goal.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Personally I have not felt something that would make me believe it would be better for one or the other. It would be a good addition to either goal.
Correct, performance enhancement should be a goal regardless of diet