- 11-30-2013, 10:56 AM
I have a few tubs in my back stock and I just pick up another because I couldn't pass on it for only $19.
Anyway I see a difference in formula. N-benzamide has been replaced with N-coumaroyldopamine. I see that N-coumaroyldopamine has been found to increase cCAMP but I could not find much about N-benzamide. Question is how do they compare?
- 12-01-2013, 02:41 PM
12-01-2013, 03:21 PM
12-01-2013, 04:33 PM
Question is what is the difference between N-benzamide in my current stock of alphamine and N-coumaroyldopamine in the Alphamine I just purchased?
12-01-2013, 04:36 PM
The coumaroyldopamine has been in there from the beginning. It is not a recent addition.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
12-01-2013, 04:42 PM
12-01-2013, 04:43 PM
12-01-2013, 04:48 PM
It's in a different spot on the label, but it's still in the new one. Now, there were a few batches released that had aegeline in them, but still had coumaroyldopamine in it.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
12-01-2013, 05:39 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By machine528 in forum SupplementsReplies: 81Last Post: 08-14-2013, 04:51 PM
- By tvg67 in forum PESReplies: 0Last Post: 08-06-2013, 01:58 PM
- By John33 in forum PESReplies: 6Last Post: 01-30-2013, 05:58 PM
- By patrick25 in forum PESReplies: 4Last Post: 09-19-2012, 04:16 PM
- By pyrobatt in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-30-2012, 05:10 PM