Alphamine question

1. Alphamine question

I have a few tubs in my back stock and I just pick up another because I couldn't pass on it for only $19.

Anyway I see a difference in formula. N-benzamide has been replaced with N-coumaroyldopamine. I see that N-coumaroyldopamine has been found to increase cCAMP but I could not find much about N-benzamide. Question is how do they compare?

2. Nothing?

3. I'm fairly certain that the "new" Alphamine is the old formula.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

•   

4. Question is what is the difference between N-benzamide in my current stock of alphamine and N-coumaroyldopamine in the Alphamine I just purchased?

5. The coumaroyldopamine has been in there from the beginning. It is not a recent addition.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

6. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    The coumaroyldopamine has been in there from the beginning. It is not a recent addition.
    I've bought 5 tubs over the last 2 years all with coumaroyldopamine with the last purchased in March.

7. I figured it out thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images  

8. It's in a different spot on the label, but it's still in the new one. Now, there were a few batches released that had aegeline in them, but still had coumaroyldopamine in it.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

9. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    It's in a different spot on the label, but it's still in the new one. Now, there were a few batches released that had aegeline in them, but still had coumaroyldopamine in it.
    Yeah I just caught that, thanks. Do you know why the N-benzamide was removed?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Alphamine question
    By machine528 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 08-14-2013, 03:51 PM
  2. Alphamine question for PES
    By tvg67 in forum PES
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-06-2013, 12:58 PM
  3. Enhanced + Alphamine Question
    By John33 in forum PES
    Replies: 6