amino IV review
- 11-29-2013, 12:07 AM
amino IV review
I have to say, that's the best tasting amino I've ever tasted! Cherry lime seems to be a hard flavor to get down for companies, but PES nailed it. I get very little residue after I've emptied my shaker, so mixability is pretty nice. I haven't seen a lot of research behind the 10:1:1 bcaa complex, but I do like the added essential amino complex with it. Many companies overlook the EAA's. The only other complex I've seen similar is GNC's Ultimate Amino, but that's a 3:1:1. One thing I can say, PES wants their fans to stay fans. They still have me, and will continue to use their products in my men's physique competitions and professional wrestling career.
- 11-29-2013, 10:16 AM
- 11-29-2013, 04:05 PM
11-29-2013, 04:57 PM
Amino IV is one of the best amino products I've ever come across thanks to PES! Very smooth taste profile not to sweet perfect for anyone... I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to stay anabolic all day. The new lemon ingredient is also amazing for your joints too so perfect recovery!!
12-01-2013, 01:21 PM
12-08-2013, 11:49 AM
Cherry limeade flavor is delicious. PES did more than nail this, they made it as perfect as could be. I'm hoping they release this as a soda eventually
EvoMuse Products Rep
PM me with any questions!
12-08-2013, 12:01 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By bdcc in forum SupplementsReplies: 2072Last Post: 08-05-2015, 12:28 PM
- By bdcc in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 240Last Post: 12-05-2013, 07:38 AM
- By Legacykid in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-15-2013, 12:23 PM
- By redbirdfan1 in forum PESReplies: 2Last Post: 11-08-2013, 02:32 PM
- By ReaperX in forum General ChatReplies: 50Last Post: 10-30-2007, 04:29 AM