Alphamine us version.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I continue to use it is there any negative effects?

My wife wants to use it aswell.

Its the international version that contains the bad ingredient right?

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
when will it be available again in U.S.? I suspect this was the holdup on Citrus Splash as well..and, will it be totally revamped or just slightly altered like taking out questioned ingredient?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I continue to use it is there any negative effects?

My wife wants to use it aswell.

Its the international version that contains the bad ingredient right?
We received no complains about serious adverse effects. The removal of aegiline was due to the FDA's viewing on it.

If in any doubt, send me a PM. :)

when will it be available again in U.S.? I suspect this was the holdup on Citrus Splash as well..and, will it be totally revamped or just slightly altered like taking out questioned ingredient?
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/pesupplments/new-alphamine-210-grams.html

It is back. $19.91 for Alphamine for a very limited period only.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
link says 34.99 we shall see. thanks ben
Raspberry lemonade. They seem to be pushing that flavor for some reason. I bought 2 new tubs from a vender who still sold alphamine. I figure the fda dispute was more a usplabs problem than an ingredient problem. Oxy is the only product with the ingredient that has made people sick.

Im thinking they were trying to boost the name of oxy elite pro because the old one was great but had 1.3. Sales went down. Im not saying this for sure but they could have pulled a driven sports and put some bad **** in there to make sure it "worked" possibly better than the og.

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
Raspberry lemonade. They seem to be pushing that flavor for some reason. I bought 2 new tubs from a vender who still sold alphamine. I figure the fda dispute was more a usplabs problem than an ingredient problem. Oxy is the only product with the ingredient that has made people sick.

Im thinking they were trying to boost the name of oxy elite pro because the old one was great but had 1.3. Sales went down. Im not saying this for sure but they could have pulled a driven sports and put some bad **** in there to make sure it "worked" possibly better than the og.
finally realized this. only RL is 19.99. interesting since neither label has the aegeline on it. also, bdcc or anyone else, may wanna have NP change the amt per container. still says 252 grams as opposed to 210. so, the "new" alphamine basically just has aegeline removed.

still want some citrus splash.....

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
finally realized this. only RL is 19.99. interesting since neither label has the aegeline on it. also, bdcc or anyone else, may wanna have NP change the amt per container. still says 252 grams as opposed to 210. so, the "new" alphamine basically just has aegeline removed.

still want some citrus splash.....
Yeah, I couldn't figure out why one flavor was one price and the flavor another. Oh well, I still took advantage of it.