Erase

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From what I've read, no. But it will receive a formula change.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
New formula of Erase Pro arrives tomorrow. Erase shortly after

We are staying on the forefront as always with these new formulas! We have been working on them for months...glad they are finally a reality

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
New formula of Erase Pro arrives tomorrow. Erase shortly after

We are staying on the forefront as always with these new formulas! We have been working on them for months...glad they are finally a reality
Does this mean I am going to have to stock up on Erase [OG] (since that works the BEST for me and a change in the formula will likely not as much)?

~Rosie~

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Does this mean I am going to have to stock up on Erase [OG] (since that works the BEST for me and a change in the formula will likely not as much)?

~Rosie~
How do you know the new Erase won't work better than the original? I can't see PES revamping their number one product unless the new one was that much more effective.

I'm sure it will be a substantial improvement to say the least.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This should be good. I'm down to try anything at least once

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So natty- there are going to be new erase and epro...
So two new formulas... And I'm assuming the pro will be an estro and cort control like the old pro? And the erase will just focus on estro?

Can u tell us if they are herbal or synthetic?

I recall (if I'm not mistaken) that u were not found of herbal AI's?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So natty- there are going to be new erase and epro...
So two new formulas... And I'm assuming the pro will be an estro and cort control like the old pro? And the erase will just focus on estro?

Can u tell us if they are herbal or synthetic?

I recall (if I'm not mistaken) that u were not found of herbal AI's?
I am not sure how much information we can divulge yet.

We get watched by a lot of companies and see our ingredients elsewhere so we try and keep our cards as close to our chest as possible and for as long as possible. :)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am not sure how much information we can divulge yet.

We get watched by a lot of companies and see our ingredients elsewhere so we try and keep our cards as close to our chest as possible and for as long as possible. :)
Always talking about your body... Smh Ben!!

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
How do you know the new Erase won't work better than the original? I can't see PES revamping their number one product unless the new one was that much more effective.

I disagree. I think the pressure of the FDA or the law to stay out of the spotlight they could have been forced to take arimistane out.

If thats the case it most likely won't be as good or be some kind of herb.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I disagree. I think the pressure of the FDA or the law to stay out of the spotlight they could have been forced to take arimistane out.

I havnt seen any mention of the active in Erase by the FDA or any article. I dont think they would reformulate it if they didnt find something better or more promising.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established

I disagree

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

The ORIGINAL is PERFECT for me just the way it is. FYI - most products that "revamp", with the exception of ONE (and only after the THIRD reformulation) worked as good for me as the original!

~Rosie~

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I disagree
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I don't know too many products to eliminate their effective OG product for no real reason and replace it with a "better" version.

Endosurge is a perfect example

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And here's a list of products that got better:

-Musclepharm Assault
-CL White Flood
-Abyss Unparalleled
-Tropinol XP
-AEN Intrabolic
-Adipose Annihilation
-Every Neogenix Product
-Ultra Peptide 2.0

I can go on...

Erase will follow suit.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established

-Musclepharm Assault
-CL White Flood
-Abyss Unparalleled
-Tropinol XP
-AEN Intrabolic
-Adipose Annihilation
-Every Neogenix Product
-Ultra Peptide 2.0

I can go on...

Erase will follow suit.
I think most of the OG ones are better apart from maybe peptide 2.0
I haven't tried all of them though haha

I really hope you're right!

I would love to know what is the main reason for getting rid of the main awesome ingredient arimistane though. It's going to be pretty tough to top that but I am looking forward to seeing what PES brings.

rockme

rockme

Awards

They're revamping it because they have to. Arimistane is under the FDA microscope now. Not a good sign that it will be better IMO

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

-Musclepharm Assault
-CL White Flood
-Abyss Unparalleled
-Tropinol XP
-AEN Intrabolic
-Adipose Annihilation
-Every Neogenix Product
-Ultra Peptide 2.0

I can go on...

Erase will follow suit.
You forgot to mention Anabeta (Elite).

And Enhanced will only become better IMO.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Let's also mention that this wasn't an overnight change. A LOT of thought has gone into this. Also, this comes from the company that made the original and so fully understands the ingredients, as opposed to those that just watch and copy.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This version has been in the works for about 6 months....it will not disappoint

I remember when we released Erase and everyone said "this product sucks i love to hate PES" and 6 months later everyone was saying "i love erase favorite product ever"

We are used to the skepticism...I encourage it

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This version has been in the works for about 6 months....it will not disappoint

I remember when we released Erase and everyone said "this product sucks i love to hate PES" and 6 months later everyone was saying "i love erase favorite product ever"

We are used to the skepticism...I encourage it
The new Erase that isn't out yet sucks. Please re-reformulate.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This version has been in the works for about 6 months....it will not disappoint I remember when we released Erase and everyone said "this product sucks i love to hate PES" and 6 months later everyone was saying "i love erase favorite product ever" We are used to the skepticism...I encourage it
"I love to hate PES!" LOL!

Exciting!

Love the new sig.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This version has been in the works for about 6 months....it will not disappoint I remember when we released Erase and everyone said "this product sucks i love to hate PES" and 6 months later everyone was saying "i love erase favorite product ever" We are used to the skepticism...I encourage it
Haters gon' hate.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Damn... Time to stock up on the OG Erase. Will there be a price increase for the new formulas? I still haven't even tried the original EP :(

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn... Time to stock up on the OG Erase. Will there be a price increase for the new formulas? I still haven't even tried the original EP :(
You disappoint me!

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
You disappoint me!
Ugh I know I know... I need to stock up on OG erase before the new version hits the shelves. After I get my strength back and ROM in my shoulder it's going to be balls to the walls with a clean bulk. Being in college definitely has something to do with the preferred product, and of course it literally has never let me down!

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
They're revamping it because they have to. Arimistane is under the FDA microscope now. Not a good sign that it will be better IMO
Could be. Or maybe they got tired of the Erase copycat products and have something new and more innovative to set the new Erase apart.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been a PES supporter since day #1! And Erase has been my #1 product since I used it - was a long time before Anything knocked IGF-2 out of that #1 spot!

~Rosie!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could be. Or maybe they got tired of the Erase copycat products and have something new and more innovative to set the new Erase apart.
The new Erase has been a long time in the making. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been a PES supporter since day #1! And Erase has been my #1 product since I used it - was a long time before Anything knocked IGF-2 out of that #1 spot! ~Rosie!
Very nice to see you around so much lately. :)

rockme

rockme

Awards
Hopefully, bro. OG Erase is an incredible OTC product. I did a cycle of it 2 summers ago w DAA and boy did I respond. Such a shame that alcohol and cigarettes are permitted to be sold in this country, but let's go out of our way to take away arimistane... An utterly sickening scenario. Hopefully, PES has found another synthetic replacement that will blow arimistane away. I do not have confidence in herbals

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
There are like 3-4 or more new products on nutraplanet that have popped up over the past few weeks or so with arimistane from erase so yeah you're right.

So many copy cats means it's a great product though.

Is this new erase going to be kinda synthetic or herbal?

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully, bro. OG Erase is an incredible OTC product. I did a cycle of it 2 summers ago w DAA and boy did I respond. Such a shame that alcohol and cigarettes are permitted to be sold in this country, but let's go out of our way to take away arimistane... An utterly sickening scenario. Hopefully, PES has found another synthetic replacement that will blow arimistane away. I do not have confidence in herbals
A product works = gets taken off the market

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established

~Rosie~
My opinion.. If erase means that much stock up. When the new one is released and it works better than the og sell your erase for triple and laugh all the way to the bank;)