Alphamine and Enhanced Return

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Lol! I just traded a couple weeks ago for a tub of Enhanced that is being recalled! Hmmm, wonder if kenpoengineer gives refunds? Hahahaha! At least my Alphamine isn't on the list.
    Jeremiah 29:11-14


  2. Did I miss why they're completely pulling the plug on Enhanced? Like I said I've pimped this product since it came out. I'm super pissed actually that this recall is all I've heard.
    •   
       


  3. Awesome customer service going down in here. Proud to be part of this company. I miss enhanced already and I still have a few tubs left. Haha
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  4. subbed.

  5. So what are the bad things that could happen to someone who takes product from these batches? I would assume not everyone will hear of the recall in time or at all.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas View Post
    So what are the bad things that could happen to someone who takes product from these batches? I would assume not everyone will hear of the recall in time or at all.
    Doubt anything. It's out of precaution.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  7. I just checked my lot number and exchanged emails with PES (hadn't seen this thread yet, gathered the recall info from other areas)

    They were quick to respond, as PES always is. So, thanks again guys for the continued customer support.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    I just checked my lot number and exchanged emails with PES (hadn't seen this thread yet, gathered the recall info from other areas) They were quick to respond, as PES always is. So, thanks again guys for the continued customer support.
    Thank you for sharing. We care about our customers so this is no surprise to me!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  9. Quote Originally Posted by redbirdfan1 View Post
    Did I miss why they're completely pulling the plug on Enhanced? Like I said I've pimped this product since it came out. I'm super pissed actually that this recall is all I've heard.
    We were in the process of formulating a upgraded pre workout anyway so it made sense to DQ Enhanced.

    I am still using Enhanced. I love it because two scoops works perfectly for me in terms of energy and pumps. I am sad to see it go but looking forward to the new product.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    I just checked my lot number and exchanged emails with PES (hadn't seen this thread yet, gathered the recall info from other areas)

    They were quick to respond, as PES always is. So, thanks again guys for the continued customer support.
    Good to hear, Sean. We are working hard to keep our customer service up to scratch during this period.

    If you have any other issues please feel free to send me a PM.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Doubt anything. It's out of precaution.
    That's what I was thinking, but I'd like to hear a rep say whether this poses a real threat to anyone. If there is no real danger I wouldn't even want to waste my time sending it back and waiting on a new tub. If there is a real danger on the other hand then it makes plenty of sense to do the exchange.

  11. I'm Canadian and notiice that my enhanced and alphamine are not on the list but both products contain the ingredient in question. The place that I bought it from said for me to get refunded it has to be on the list. That doesn't make sense. What should I do.

  12. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo!!! Enhanced, you are my baby. Please come back to me, I love you

  13. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo!!! Enhanced, you are my baby. Please come back to me, I love you
    Better stock up while you still can. I just bought 4 tubs the other day. In really gonna miss the stuff

  14. Quote Originally Posted by dekd View Post
    If I ordered from Lockout, how would I go about the return process? Not sure who I would contact
    Just email Greg, he's a stand up guy and Lockout rules.

  15. What happens if we're an international customer? I cant really just pop back down the supps store...

  16. What about tubs that aren't on that list?

    I don't feel comfortable in using this tub now even though it's not on the list

  17. Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    What about tubs that aren't on that list?

    I don't feel comfortable in using this tub now even though it's not on the list
    Don't use it then, I got a tub of alphamine on the way with an 2016 expiration...this mishap isn't stopping me from giving alphamine a go. I have full faith in PES.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    What happens if we're an international customer? I cant really just pop back down the supps store...
    Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    What about tubs that aren't on that list?

    I don't feel comfortable in using this tub now even though it's not on the list
    Email [email protected].

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    Don't use it then, I got a tub of alphamine on the way with an 2016 expiration...this mishap isn't stopping me from giving alphamine a go. I have full faith in PES.
    We appreciate the support. Thank you.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  19. Good day for Alphamine Addicts.

    New version at Nutraplanet for $19.91!

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...210-grams.html
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Good day for Alphamine Addicts. New version at Nutraplanet for $19.91! http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...210-grams.html
    What an unreal deal! Nutra being nuts again!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Good day for Alphamine Addicts. New version at Nutraplanet for $19.91! http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...210-grams.html
    Of course the bad flavor is discounted...

    I jokingly say that as a consumer. I know there is a war between flavors. I guess I just preferred FP!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  22. Only 2 left as of right now....

    Glad I bought mine earlier this afternoon.....

  23. Quote Originally Posted by cbsharpe View Post
    Only 2 left as of right now.... Glad I bought mine earlier this afternoon.....
    Smart move!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  24. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Smart move!
    Yes sir....too good to pass up...

  25. What's different?

    Just the removal of aegeline all together
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Alphamine and Enhance........
    By kwantz in forum PES
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-16-2013, 12:20 PM
  2. ALPHAMINE and ENHANCED - New Flavors - You Decide
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 182
    Last Post: 06-01-2013, 10:51 PM
  3. Beavis and Butthead return
    By DerickVonD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-11-2010, 08:21 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-01-2009, 01:34 PM
  5. Added strength and enhance sexual pleasure
    By bigjohn58 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-08-2008, 07:15 PM
Log in
Log in