bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To: Valued PES Customers
Ref: Voluntary Return of Alphamine and Enhanced products

PES takes pride in delivering the highest quality products on the market today. Because of our commitment to quality we request the return of the below listed lots of Alphamine and Enhanced.

If customers have unused or opened containers of these products, we request that you to return them to where it was purchased. A full refund will be provided for all returned product.

These products contain the ingredient "aegeline". It is important to stress that PES have received no serious adverse events reported from either of these products but out of an abundance of caution we are requesting their return.

If anyone has any questions, please send me a PM.

Alphamine Lot #’s (Distributed between 09/09/2013 – 11/12/2013)
Enhanced Lot #’s (Distributed between 2/4/13 – 11/5/13)
● N09474 EXP: 08/2015
● N08447-B EXP: 08/2015
● N08448 EXP: 08/2015
● N08447-A EXP: 08/2015
● N07398 EXP: 07/2015
● N07397 EXP: 07/2015
● N04238 EXP: 04/2015
● N01047 EXP: 03/2015
● N01046 EXP: 03/2015
● M11589 EXP: 02/2015
● M11588 EXP: 02/2015

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, Alphamine will be back on shelves very soon. Enhanced has been discontinued.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, Alphamine will be back on shelves very soon. Enhanced has been discontinued.
Oh wow.

Didn't enjoy enhanced so I don't care.

Alphamine my baby is still alive :)

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Thanks goodness..
I found some enhanced for cheap so I stocked up. Stuff is legit

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Why only specific lots if all contains aegeline? Haven't checked my lot yet but curious.

B

bdybldnaam

Awards
I have a tub of UK Alphamine with aegeline (N-Cinnamoyl-B-Hydroxy-4-Methoxyphenyl-Aethylamin), but the LOT# is not on the list.

NO5297 - EXP07/15

Is this good to use?

redbirdfan1

redbirdfan1

Awards
  • Established
sucks 2 pre's i've recommended people to use...Craze and Enhanced....dead.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Glad to see a statement here, and being cautious is respectable.

Glad to hear no adverse effects or instances occurred with PES products.

As for the whole aegline controversy, is there reasoning for its suddenly being attacked?

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I have one of each :( The enhanced was an insider deal so just ship it back to PES? Do we need our receipt doubt I have them?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just want to say with everything that's been going on.... I stand behind PES 100%. You guys put out amazing products and I support you! Thanks for giving us great go to supps!!!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just want to say with everything that's been going on.... I stand behind PES 100%. You guys put out amazing products and I support you! Thanks for giving us great go to supps!!!
More greatness to come. Protein just around the corner!! Just waiting for the 3rd flavor to arrive so we can launch our insider. The Snickerdoodle!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
More greatness to come. Protein just around the corner!! Just waiting for the 3rd flavor to arrive so we can launch our insider. The Snickerdoodle!
Screw the doodlers ship my Cookies and cream my taste buds are ready!!! Lol

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Love snicker doodles, cinnamony goodness haha. I believe it will be worth the wait! ;-)

redbirdfan1

redbirdfan1

Awards
  • Established
Why discontinue? It's a great pre. Makes zero damn sense!

D

dekd

Awards
If I ordered from Lockout, how would I go about the return process? Not sure who I would contact

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why only specific lots if all contains aegeline? Haven't checked my lot yet but curious.
I have a tub of UK Alphamine with aegeline (N-Cinnamoyl-B-Hydroxy-4-Methoxyphenyl-Aethylamin), but the LOT# is not on the list.

NO5297 - EXP07/15

Is this good to use?
Glad to see a statement here, and being cautious is respectable.

Glad to hear no adverse effects or instances occurred with PES products.

As for the whole aegline controversy, is there reasoning for its suddenly being attacked?
I have one of each :( The enhanced was an insider deal so just ship it back to PES? Do we need our receipt doubt I have them?
Why discontinue? It's a great pre. Makes zero damn sense!
If I ordered from Lockout, how would I go about the return process? Not sure who I would contact
Is nutraplanet willing to accept returns and refund customers?
To: Valued PES Customers
Ref: Voluntary Return of Alphamine and Enhanced products

If anyone has any questions, please send me a PM.

So we are to send you a private message if we have any questions?

S

ShawnMH

Awards
Damn, I went through 2 of the Alphamine tubs listed -just finished 2 weeks ago.

P

pjrc1974

Awards
Do the LOT/Exp include International products?

I have 4 Enhanced (2x Lt 1050-Exp 5/15....2x Lt 1051-Exp 5/15 + 1 Alphamine Lt 5297-Exp 07/15 (both UK versions) but LOT/Exp NOT on the PES list...are these safe to take ??

If not I will send them back to the retailer.

Hope you can help out.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do the LOT/Exp include International products?

I have 4 Enhanced (2x Lt 1050-Exp 5/15....2x Lt 1051-Exp 5/15 + 1 Alphamine Lt 5297-Exp 07/15 (both UK versions) but LOT/Exp NOT on the PES list...are these safe to take ??

If not I will send them back to the retailer.

Hope you can help out.
Hi PJ, just to clarify, I think you have already received a reply from us at PES and have since emailed our distributor in England.

If this is not you please PM me otherwise I assume you question has been already answered. :)

So I baught mine (3 tubs) from muscle HQ Canada, can I sent my label to [email protected] and have a refund ?
Email [email protected] and they will tell you what to do. :)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol! I just traded a couple weeks ago for a tub of Enhanced that is being recalled! Hmmm, wonder if kenpoengineer gives refunds? Hahahaha! At least my Alphamine isn't on the list. ;)

redbirdfan1

redbirdfan1

Awards
  • Established
Did I miss why they're completely pulling the plug on Enhanced? Like I said I've pimped this product since it came out. I'm super pissed actually that this recall is all I've heard.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome customer service going down in here. Proud to be part of this company. I miss enhanced already and I still have a few tubs left. Haha

H

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
So what are the bad things that could happen to someone who takes product from these batches? I would assume not everyone will hear of the recall in time or at all.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So what are the bad things that could happen to someone who takes product from these batches? I would assume not everyone will hear of the recall in time or at all.
Doubt anything. It's out of precaution.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just checked my lot number and exchanged emails with PES (hadn't seen this thread yet, gathered the recall info from other areas)

They were quick to respond, as PES always is. So, thanks again guys for the continued customer support.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just checked my lot number and exchanged emails with PES (hadn't seen this thread yet, gathered the recall info from other areas) They were quick to respond, as PES always is. So, thanks again guys for the continued customer support.
Thank you for sharing. We care about our customers so this is no surprise to me! :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did I miss why they're completely pulling the plug on Enhanced? Like I said I've pimped this product since it came out. I'm super pissed actually that this recall is all I've heard.
We were in the process of formulating a upgraded pre workout anyway so it made sense to DQ Enhanced. :)

I am still using Enhanced. I love it because two scoops works perfectly for me in terms of energy and pumps. I am sad to see it go but looking forward to the new product.

I just checked my lot number and exchanged emails with PES (hadn't seen this thread yet, gathered the recall info from other areas)

They were quick to respond, as PES always is. So, thanks again guys for the continued customer support.
Good to hear, Sean. We are working hard to keep our customer service up to scratch during this period.

If you have any other issues please feel free to send me a PM. :)

H

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Doubt anything. It's out of precaution.
That's what I was thinking, but I'd like to hear a rep say whether this poses a real threat to anyone. If there is no real danger I wouldn't even want to waste my time sending it back and waiting on a new tub. If there is a real danger on the other hand then it makes plenty of sense to do the exchange.

M

mathius

Awards
I'm Canadian and notiice that my enhanced and alphamine are not on the list but both products contain the ingredient in question. The place that I bought it from said for me to get refunded it has to be on the list. That doesn't make sense. What should I do.

A

aceroni

Awards
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Enhanced, you are my baby. Please come back to me, I love you

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Enhanced, you are my baby. Please come back to me, I love you
Better stock up while you still can. I just bought 4 tubs the other day. In really gonna miss the stuff

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
What happens if we're an international customer? I cant really just pop back down the supps store...

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
What about tubs that aren't on that list?

I don't feel comfortable in using this tub now even though it's not on the list

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established

Don't use it then, I got a tub of alphamine on the way with an 2016 expiration...this mishap isn't stopping me from giving alphamine a go. I have full faith in PES.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What happens if we're an international customer? I cant really just pop back down the supps store...

Email [email protected]. :)

Don't use it then, I got a tub of alphamine on the way with an 2016 expiration...this mishap isn't stopping me from giving alphamine a go. I have full faith in PES.
We appreciate the support. Thank you. :)

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
C

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Only 2 left as of right now....

Glad I bought mine earlier this afternoon.....

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
What's different?