enhanced discontinued. International alphamine to follow? - AnabolicMinds.com

enhanced discontinued. International alphamine to follow?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

enhanced discontinued. International alphamine to follow?

So the pes website says enhanced has been discontinued, which is presumably due to the aegeline controversy.
    Is the international version of alphamine also being discontinued? Slightly concerned since I picked up a tub with my insider order

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Daxter View Post
    So the pes website says enhanced has been discontinued, which is presumably due to the aegeline controversy.
    Is the international version of alphamine also being discontinued? Slightly concerned since I picked up a tub with my insider order
    I would think so if aegeline is the cause of the discontinuation. They replaced the yohimbine with aegeline in your neck of the woods for Alphamine correct?
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Discontinued or under reformulation under the guise of discontinuation?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Where the fark are the PES reps?
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by redbirdfan1 View Post
    Where the fark are the PES reps?
    Having a pow wow?
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Discontinued or under reformulation under the guise of discontinuation?
    Goodness knows. It's a clustercluck right now. Lulz.

I'm down to buying a tub of reformulated Enhanced though :P Never understood the point of it having aegeline to begin with, I used 1 bottle of Versa-1 and nada. Stuff did diddly squat for me. Didn't even feel the choline in Versa-1, so IMO at least for me, aegeline does nothing.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post

I would think so if aegeline is the cause of the discontinuation. They replaced the yohimbine with aegeline in your neck of the woods for Alphamine correct?
    The Australian version is actually a severely reduced version which contains neither (our govt won't let us have any nice things), but for the international version, yes the yohimbe is replaced with aegeline.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Daxter View Post
    The Australian version is actually a severely reduced version which contains neither (our govt won't let us have any nice things), but for the international version, yes the yohimbe is replaced with aegeline.
    Jeebus, no real point using the Aussie version then eh? Lol.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Guess I was right, the international version entry on the pes website has been removed. Guess the reps are just lurking
  10. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thank you for your question. Apologies for the short delay in answering.

As you can understand, as we are not to be the only company using the ingredient in question we must make sure that this is addressed properly therefore any questions relating to this issue have been ignored as reps have been requested not to discuss it. I am sure you can understand this.

There has been a lot of misinformation being spread in regards to our company which we look forward to clearing up shortly. Reps have been instructed not to address these questions either until we can resolve customer issues regarding aegiline first.

Customer service has always been one of our strong points and we are going to address this matter officially within the next few days. I can't give specifics out now but I just wanted to make sure that you didn't think your question was being ignored.

Please rest assured that we are going to answer this question and everyone else's question within the next few days.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me. I can answer certain questions but people must understand that some cannot be answered quite yet although they will in due course.

Thank you for understanding.

Ben
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

As you can understand, as we are not to be the only company using the ingredient in question we must make sure that this is addressed properly therefore any questions relating to this issue have been ignored as reps have been requested not to discuss it. I am sure you can understand this.

There has been a lot of misinformation being spread in regards to our company which we look forward to clearing up shortly. Reps have been instructed not to address these questions either until we can resolve customer issues regarding aegiline first.

Customer service has always been one of our strong points and we are going to address this matter officially within the next few days. I can't give specifics out now but I just wanted to make sure that you didn't think your question was being ignored.

Please rest assured that we are going to answer this question and everyone else's question within the next few days.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me. I can answer certain questions but people must understand that some cannot be answered quite yet although they will in due course.

Ben
    Exactly what I assumed. Best of luck to all effected reps in figuring this out and dealing with the hate lol
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Soo if one is using a product with aegiline in it, should they discontinue use?

Or is that at the discretion of the user?.. If so, that would be a yes, and is somewhat unsettling. Especially since I'm stocked up on various products that use that ingredient.

Please don't prove my mother and girlfriend right!!! Tell me this stuff is safe
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  13. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Soo if one is using a product with aegiline in it, should they discontinue use?

Or is that at the discretion of the user?.. If so, that would be a yes, and is somewhat unsettling. Especially since I'm stocked up on various products that use that ingredient.

Please don't prove my mother and girlfriend right!!! Tell me this stuff is safe
    "Although the company knows of no valid concern about the safety of aegeline or OxyElite Pro, the company has made the business decision, in light of the adverse publicity, to reformulate the product and to discontinue the use of aegeline in the United States." I don't think it would be too soon of me to say PES has made the same decision.

No one is going to be able to prove to you it's safe and no one is going to be able to prove to you it's dangerous. Wish I had a better answer for you ched, but we don't know is the only thing we know

I have a tub of Enhanced and a bottle of Versa 1 as well so I know where you are coming from, but right now definitive proof won't be found anywhere. It's all speculation.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  14. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

Ben
    We look forward to hearing from you and are hoping the best Ben. You just focus on getting my Amino IV to me. I could use a cherry limeade right now!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  15. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

So what is our alternative to alphamine?
    Sad days
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  194 lbs.

My version of alphamine (Canadian) has (N-[2-hydroxy-2(4-methoxyphenyl) and not (N-[2-hydroxy-2(4-methoxyphenyl) ethyl]-3-phenyl-2-propenamide) - as what's found in enhanced.

Although they look similar, one has less than the other.

Is it safe to assume its the same thing or different ?
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

Thank eff I use US Alphamine. Whew.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  194 lbs.

The USA version has the same thing with yohimbine. FYI.
  19. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Its not a problem is Australia so int'l alphamine should still be ok but best wait for Josh to let us know. I want to put an order in tonight.
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Currently unable to use supps and also off work so low spending cash.

That being said if I get a chance to, and this is being discontinued, I will be stockpiling
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

I've been on two products that contain Aegline for 3 weeks now. I had bloods done in September and all was normal(was taking ONE product with Aegline in it at that time!)
    ... Thinking it might be worth the co pay to go and see how the liver is holding up on DOUBLE Aegline. They are NOT PES products... But since it's the source itself at question, would be worth it to know what's up.... Anyone else interested or think its worth consideration.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I've been on two products that contain Aegline for 3 weeks now. I had bloods done in September and all was normal(was taking ONE product with Aegline in it at that time!)
    ... Thinking it might be worth the co pay to go and see how the liver is holding up on DOUBLE Aegline. They are NOT PES products... But since it's the source itself at question, would be worth it to know what's up.... Anyone else interested or think its worth consideration.
    Id pay twenty five bucks to see it if it were me.

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Looks like cooper is discontinued as well.
  24. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Looks like cooper is discontinued as well.

Slap yourself.....
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

Slap yourself.....
    Looks like you were desperate to use that pic?

I'm just saying it looks like he's gone from PES. Not in his sig anymore. Hopefully I'm wrong. Cooper seemed like a truly good dude and very knowledgable
  26. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Looks like you were desperate to use that pic?

I'm just saying it looks like he's gone from PES. Not in his sig anymore. Hopefully I'm wrong. Cooper seemed like a truly good dude and very knowledgable
    He's not.

You, along with the rest of the BB.com crew, are turning this into a conspiracy that it's not.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

He's not.

You, along with the rest of the BB.com crew, are turning this into a conspiracy that it's not.
    actually I'm not. I couldn't care less about an affiliation with USPlabs. That's the bb conspiracy.

The Cooper thing is more worrisome to me so suck it. Don't try and get all high and mighty on me. I actually made a couple posts in that thread about it being drama and gossip.
  28. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

actually I'm not. I couldn't care less about an affiliation with USPlabs. That's the bb conspiracy.

The Cooper thing is more worrisome to me so suck it. Don't try and get all high and mighty on me. I actually made a couple posts in that thread about it being drama and gossip.
    If you're not doing it then why would you come in here and post something that you have absolutely no evidence to prove?
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

29. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

If you're not doing it then why would you come in here and post something that you have absolutely no evidence to prove?
    Because I saw an post from him and his sig is gone. Didn't he have one a few days ago? It was an educated guess based off that. People don't usually amend their sig for no reason.

Why do you care? Don't you have some bps bs to push?
  30. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Because I saw an post from him and his sig is gone. Didn't he have one a few days ago? It was an educated guess based off that. People don't usually amend their sig for no reason.

Why do you care? Don't you have some bps bs to push?
    That isn't an educated guess, it's a guess sure, but not an educated one.

Because, I grow tired of seeing people post nonsense conspiracy theories in every single thread on every single forum without a shred of evidence to back any of it up.

Rest assured, Cyrus still works for PES.
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

31. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

That isn't an educated guess, it's a guess sure, but not an educated one.

Because, I grow tired of seeing people post nonsense conspiracy theories in every single thread on every single forum without a shred of evidence to back any of it up.

Rest assured, Cyrus still works for PES.
    i hope you're right. I trust his input and have faith he'll put products together that work or at least are backed with science and sound reasoning.

However it's not nonsense based on that little detail in his sig. When things get quiet you use whatever Intel you can find. Aside from so and so heard whatever changing a sig is something he had to do consciously. And that's not rumor.
  32. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

i hope you're right. I trust his input and have faith he'll put products together that work or at least are backed with science and sound reasoning.
    He's currently reformulating most of the products that they had before his ar*****, I don't expect him to be going anywhere for a while.
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

It's sad to see how quickly the fans of products turn into haters on speculation and no scientific proof. Until there is hard evidence saying it is indeed the culprit, I will keep my opinion unformed. PES and USP work to bring out new and effective supplements to keep the customers happy. The fact that there were so many cases of the liver problems in a small area and just a few here and there over the rest of the world seems a little suspicious. I do believe it warrents some investigation from the companies as I'm sure they are.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  34. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Whether its the culprit or not , it can not be used cause its not dshea compliant- that would be the reason for reformulating anything with aegeline in it

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

This all sucks. I quit the gym. Pass the digiorno
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

I am bringing fat back to the mainstream .. Survival in Antarctica at its finest!
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have the US version of alphamine

About to buy enhanced to try out.

I still will hold off on using anymore alphamine though
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tdubzz View Post
    The USA version has the same thing with yohimbine. FYI.
    Duh. That's why I'm thankful I use the US version. 1) yohimbine actually works 2) the US version has no aegeline (which for the record, when I ran a bottle of Versa-1, I felt nothing off it, so for me at least, aegeline does eff all).Just FYI people: N-(2-hydroxy-2-pmethoxyphenylethyl)benzamide in Alphamine I don't think is aegeline, I think it's a derivative of benzoic acid.
  39. Enhanced Body Formulations

I still got a full jug of enhanced

Ha I like that ****
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  194 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Duh. That's why I'm thankful I use the US version. 1) yohimbine actually works 2) the US version has no aegeline (which for the record, when I ran a bottle of Versa-1, I felt nothing off it, so for me at least, aegeline does eff all).Just FYI people: N-(2-hydroxy-2-pmethoxyphenylethyl)benzamide in Alphamine I don't think is aegeline, I think it's a derivative of benzoic acid.
    The canadian version works too so not sure why you think usa version is so much better. Not sure why people are stopping alphamine - unless we still don't know if this latest buzz is caused by aegeline or a contamination of some sort at the manufacturing plant.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anyman's personal journal: May it help me and others to follow
    By anyman in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 310
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 07:43 PM
  2. looking for a good diet to follow to gain muscle but keep fat off
    By mikethebeast in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 11:59 PM
  3. Is it hard to follow a strict diet in college?
    By Rah22491 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11-15-2008, 07:03 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-24-2003, 10:33 AM