enhanced discontinued. International alphamine to follow?

Daxter

Daxter

Awards
So the pes website says enhanced has been discontinued, which is presumably due to the aegeline controversy.
Is the international version of alphamine also being discontinued? Slightly concerned since I picked up a tub with my insider order

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So the pes website says enhanced has been discontinued, which is presumably due to the aegeline controversy.
Is the international version of alphamine also being discontinued? Slightly concerned since I picked up a tub with my insider order
I would think so if aegeline is the cause of the discontinuation. They replaced the yohimbine with aegeline in your neck of the woods for Alphamine correct?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Discontinued or under reformulation under the guise of discontinuation?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Discontinued or under reformulation under the guise of discontinuation?
Goodness knows. It's a clustercluck right now. Lulz.

I'm down to buying a tub of reformulated Enhanced though :p Never understood the point of it having aegeline to begin with, I used 1 bottle of Versa-1 and nada. Stuff did diddly squat for me. Didn't even feel the choline in Versa-1, so IMO at least for me, aegeline does nothing.

Daxter

Daxter

Awards
I would think so if aegeline is the cause of the discontinuation. They replaced the yohimbine with aegeline in your neck of the woods for Alphamine correct?
The Australian version is actually a severely reduced version which contains neither (our govt won't let us have any nice things), but for the international version, yes the yohimbe is replaced with aegeline.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Australian version is actually a severely reduced version which contains neither (our govt won't let us have any nice things), but for the international version, yes the yohimbe is replaced with aegeline.
Jeebus, no real point using the Aussie version then eh? Lol.

Daxter

Daxter

Awards
Guess I was right, the international version entry on the pes website has been removed. Guess the reps are just lurking

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for your question. Apologies for the short delay in answering.

As you can understand, as we are not to be the only company using the ingredient in question we must make sure that this is addressed properly therefore any questions relating to this issue have been ignored as reps have been requested not to discuss it. I am sure you can understand this.

There has been a lot of misinformation being spread in regards to our company which we look forward to clearing up shortly. Reps have been instructed not to address these questions either until we can resolve customer issues regarding aegiline first.

Customer service has always been one of our strong points and we are going to address this matter officially within the next few days. I can't give specifics out now but I just wanted to make sure that you didn't think your question was being ignored.

Please rest assured that we are going to answer this question and everyone else's question within the next few days.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me. I can answer certain questions but people must understand that some cannot be answered quite yet although they will in due course.

Thank you for understanding.

Ben

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards

As you can understand, as we are not to be the only company using the ingredient in question we must make sure that this is addressed properly therefore any questions relating to this issue have been ignored as reps have been requested not to discuss it. I am sure you can understand this.

There has been a lot of misinformation being spread in regards to our company which we look forward to clearing up shortly. Reps have been instructed not to address these questions either until we can resolve customer issues regarding aegiline first.

Customer service has always been one of our strong points and we are going to address this matter officially within the next few days. I can't give specifics out now but I just wanted to make sure that you didn't think your question was being ignored.

Please rest assured that we are going to answer this question and everyone else's question within the next few days.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me. I can answer certain questions but people must understand that some cannot be answered quite yet although they will in due course.

Ben
Exactly what I assumed. Best of luck to all effected reps in figuring this out and dealing with the hate lol

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Soo if one is using a product with aegiline in it, should they discontinue use?

Or is that at the discretion of the user?.. If so, that would be a yes, and is somewhat unsettling. Especially since I'm stocked up on various products that use that ingredient.

Please don't prove my mother and girlfriend right!!! Tell me this stuff is safe

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Soo if one is using a product with aegiline in it, should they discontinue use?

Or is that at the discretion of the user?.. If so, that would be a yes, and is somewhat unsettling. Especially since I'm stocked up on various products that use that ingredient.

Please don't prove my mother and girlfriend right!!! Tell me this stuff is safe
"Although the company knows of no valid concern about the safety of aegeline or OxyElite Pro, the company has made the business decision, in light of the adverse publicity, to reformulate the product and to discontinue the use of aegeline in the United States." I don't think it would be too soon of me to say PES has made the same decision.

No one is going to be able to prove to you it's safe and no one is going to be able to prove to you it's dangerous. Wish I had a better answer for you ched, but we don't know is the only thing we know :)

I have a tub of Enhanced and a bottle of Versa 1 as well so I know where you are coming from, but right now definitive proof won't be found anywhere. It's all speculation.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Ben
We look forward to hearing from you and are hoping the best Ben. You just focus on getting my Amino IV to me. I could use a cherry limeade right now!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
So what is our alternative to alphamine?
Sad days

tdubzz

tdubzz

Awards
My version of alphamine (Canadian) has (N-[2-hydroxy-2(4-methoxyphenyl) and not (N-[2-hydroxy-2(4-methoxyphenyl) ethyl]-3-phenyl-2-propenamide) - as what's found in enhanced.

Although they look similar, one has less than the other.

Is it safe to assume its the same thing or different ?

tdubzz

tdubzz

Awards
The USA version has the same thing with yohimbine. FYI.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Its not a problem is Australia so int'l alphamine should still be ok but best wait for Josh to let us know. I want to put an order in tonight. :(

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Currently unable to use supps and also off work so low spending cash.

That being said if I get a chance to, and this is being discontinued, I will be stockpiling

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been on two products that contain Aegline for 3 weeks now. I had bloods done in September and all was normal(was taking ONE product with Aegline in it at that time!)
... Thinking it might be worth the co pay to go and see how the liver is holding up on DOUBLE Aegline. They are NOT PES products... But since it's the source itself at question, would be worth it to know what's up.... Anyone else interested or think its worth consideration.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been on two products that contain Aegline for 3 weeks now. I had bloods done in September and all was normal(was taking ONE product with Aegline in it at that time!)
... Thinking it might be worth the co pay to go and see how the liver is holding up on DOUBLE Aegline. They are NOT PES products... But since it's the source itself at question, would be worth it to know what's up.... Anyone else interested or think its worth consideration.
Id pay twenty five bucks to see it if it were me.

redbirdfan1

redbirdfan1

Awards
  • Established

Slap yourself.....
Looks like you were desperate to use that pic?

I'm just saying it looks like he's gone from PES. Not in his sig anymore. Hopefully I'm wrong. Cooper seemed like a truly good dude and very knowledgable

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like you were desperate to use that pic?

I'm just saying it looks like he's gone from PES. Not in his sig anymore. Hopefully I'm wrong. Cooper seemed like a truly good dude and very knowledgable
He's not.

You, along with the rest of the BB.com crew, are turning this into a conspiracy that it's not.

redbirdfan1

redbirdfan1

Awards
  • Established
He's not.

You, along with the rest of the BB.com crew, are turning this into a conspiracy that it's not.
actually I'm not. I couldn't care less about an affiliation with USPlabs. That's the bb conspiracy.

The Cooper thing is more worrisome to me so suck it. Don't try and get all high and mighty on me. I actually made a couple posts in that thread about it being drama and gossip.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
actually I'm not. I couldn't care less about an affiliation with USPlabs. That's the bb conspiracy.

The Cooper thing is more worrisome to me so suck it. Don't try and get all high and mighty on me. I actually made a couple posts in that thread about it being drama and gossip.
If you're not doing it then why would you come in here and post something that you have absolutely no evidence to prove?

redbirdfan1

redbirdfan1

Awards
  • Established
If you're not doing it then why would you come in here and post something that you have absolutely no evidence to prove?
Because I saw an post from him and his sig is gone. Didn't he have one a few days ago? It was an educated guess based off that. People don't usually amend their sig for no reason.

Why do you care? Don't you have some bps bs to push?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Because I saw an post from him and his sig is gone. Didn't he have one a few days ago? It was an educated guess based off that. People don't usually amend their sig for no reason.

Why do you care? Don't you have some bps bs to push?
That isn't an educated guess, it's a guess sure, but not an educated one.

Because, I grow tired of seeing people post nonsense conspiracy theories in every single thread on every single forum without a shred of evidence to back any of it up.

Rest assured, Cyrus still works for PES.

redbirdfan1

redbirdfan1

Awards
  • Established
That isn't an educated guess, it's a guess sure, but not an educated one.

Because, I grow tired of seeing people post nonsense conspiracy theories in every single thread on every single forum without a shred of evidence to back any of it up.

Rest assured, Cyrus still works for PES.
i hope you're right. I trust his input and have faith he'll put products together that work or at least are backed with science and sound reasoning.

However it's not nonsense based on that little detail in his sig. When things get quiet you use whatever Intel you can find. Aside from so and so heard whatever changing a sig is something he had to do consciously. And that's not rumor.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i hope you're right. I trust his input and have faith he'll put products together that work or at least are backed with science and sound reasoning.
He's currently reformulating most of the products that they had before his ar*****, I don't expect him to be going anywhere for a while.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's sad to see how quickly the fans of products turn into haters on speculation and no scientific proof. Until there is hard evidence saying it is indeed the culprit, I will keep my opinion unformed. PES and USP work to bring out new and effective supplements to keep the customers happy. The fact that there were so many cases of the liver problems in a small area and just a few here and there over the rest of the world seems a little suspicious. I do believe it warrents some investigation from the companies as I'm sure they are.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This all sucks. I quit the gym. Pass the digiorno

Reactions: mw1

propho

Awards
  • Established
I am bringing fat back to the mainstream .. Survival in Antarctica at its finest!

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I have the US version of alphamine

About to buy enhanced to try out.

I still will hold off on using anymore alphamine though

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The USA version has the same thing with yohimbine. FYI.
Duh. That's why I'm thankful I use the US version. 1) yohimbine actually works 2) the US version has no aegeline (which for the record, when I ran a bottle of Versa-1, I felt nothing off it, so for me at least, aegeline does eff all).Just FYI people: N-(2-hydroxy-2-pmethoxyphenylethyl)benzamide in Alphamine I don't think is aegeline, I think it's a derivative of benzoic acid.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still got a full jug of enhanced

Ha I like that ****

tdubzz

tdubzz

Awards
Duh. That's why I'm thankful I use the US version. 1) yohimbine actually works 2) the US version has no aegeline (which for the record, when I ran a bottle of Versa-1, I felt nothing off it, so for me at least, aegeline does eff all).Just FYI people: N-(2-hydroxy-2-pmethoxyphenylethyl)benzamide in Alphamine I don't think is aegeline, I think it's a derivative of benzoic acid.
The canadian version works too so not sure why you think usa version is so much better. Not sure why people are stopping alphamine - unless we still don't know if this latest buzz is caused by aegeline or a contamination of some sort at the manufacturing plant.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The canadian version works too so not sure why you think usa version is so much better. Not sure why people are stopping alphamine - unless we still don't know if this latest buzz is caused by aegeline or a contamination of some sort at the manufacturing plant.
I feel that when you take the yohimbine out, it just takes a lot away from a thermogenic. So by having a very good form of yohimbine in the US version, IMO it makes the product more effective.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Goodness knows. It's a clustercluck right now. Lulz.

I'm down to buying a tub of reformulated Enhanced though :p Never understood the point of it having aegeline to begin with, I used 1 bottle of Versa-1 and nada. Stuff did diddly squat for me. Didn't even feel the choline in Versa-1, so IMO at least for me, aegeline does nothing.
It isn't choline but yeah Versa 1 sucked lol.
I remember people in logs claiming that Enhanced plus Versa 1 provided a unique focus that one or the other product alone didn't seem to do.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would say HEY JOSH just take out the aegeline and replace it with AMP but who knows how legit AMP is anyways.

But Josh if you read this... You can make me a special batch :)

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It isn't choline but yeah Versa 1 sucked lol.
I remember people in logs claiming that Enhanced plus Versa 1 provided a unique focus that one or the other product alone didn't seem to do.
After Versa-1, I no longer had trust in logs and testimonials. Lulz. Though I am tempted to try Prime the muscle pill but I'm pretty sure that would end up being bunk as well, plus I would need at least 3 bottles it would seem to run at 6/9 for 8 weeks, might actually need 4 bottles since I'm in the gym 5-6 times a week to lift.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After Versa-1, I no longer had trust in logs and testimonials. Lulz. Though I am tempted to try Prime the muscle pill but I'm pretty sure that would end up being bunk as well, plus I would need at least 3 bottles it would seem to run at 6/9 for 8 weeks, might actually need 4 bottles since I'm in the gym 5-6 times a week to lift.
Prime 69 is great

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would say HEY JOSH just take out the aegeline and replace it with AMP but who knows how legit AMP is anyways.

Surprised you didn't ask Coop or Ben to whip you up a "special" batch. ;)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

On a vaguely related note, Patrick Arnold said he has had to cease the new Clearshot.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Surprised you didn't ask Coop or Ben to whip you up a "special" batch. ;)
I don't even have to ask. We're that close.

On a vaguely related note, Patrick Arnold said he has had to cease the new Clearshot.
The NEW one? Or the newest reformulation? I haven't been following closely but last I knew, the newest had been discontinued and he was reformulating again.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems like higher powers are making life difficult for the supp industry right now. Idk why... We're all just chillin... Go crack down on terrorists and leave us alone!