enhanced discontinued. International alphamine to follow?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
    Mines got a 2015 expiry and is tembamide.
    US version as far as I know contain no aegeline but do contain tembamide.

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

If there is any USP or PES rep that has any details on the discontinuation reasoning could you please PM me. If there is even a chance this is related to my current health issues I want to bring it up to my doc as something to test for
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com
    •   

3. N-(2-hydroxy-2-p-methoxyphenylethyl) benzamide is tembamide.

N-[2-hydroxy-2(4-methoxyphenyl) ethyl]-3-phenyl-2-propenamide is aegeline.

AFAIK.

I have tubs of Alphamine that contain the former and latter - both from UK. The aegeline is the newest. This also has a slightly different label.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    If there is any USP or PES rep that has any details on the discontinuation reasoning could you please PM me. If there is even a chance this is related to my current health issues I want to bring it up to my doc as something to test for
    Aegeline isn't DSHEA compliant, hence the discontinuation. If you want to see a Doc, get him to test for liver enzymes even though the two things may not be related.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

Aegeline isn't DSHEA compliant, hence the discontinuation. If you want to see a Doc, get him to test for liver enzymes even though the two things may not be related.
    Thank you, sorry just its been weeks of testing with no diagnosis and I'm getting paranoid over everything now.

Have used Alphamine, and every PES product several times with no effects other than an enhanced physique.
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Thank you, sorry just its been weeks of testing with no diagnosis and I'm getting paranoid over everything now.

Have used Alphamine, and every PES product several times with no effects other than an enhanced physique.
    although I would suggest getting those checked. Other people are as well, although I suspect you will be fine
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

7. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Better to check than not check. I'm probably throwing out my Versa 1 or giving it to someone via trade (Versa never did anything for me, but I do have an extra bottle from the insider deal). Enhanced never really sat well with me so I only ordered one tub.

Hope you get to feeling better and hope it is not supplement related.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Better to check than not check. I'm probably throwing out my Versa 1 or giving it to someone via trade (Versa never did anything for me, but I do have an extra bottle from the insider deal). Enhanced never really sat well with me so I only ordered one tub.

Hope you get to feeling better and hope it is not supplement related.
    I have versa 1 tossing it debate on continuing on their cissus I like it but honest like is this ok or no
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Sadly I was using USP cissus and Versa at the same time

And Enhanced/Alphamine

Lol so fingers crossed

10. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Sadly I was using USP cissus and Versa at the same time And Enhanced/Alphamine Lol so fingers crossed
    Plenty of people have been using the Enhanced/Alphamine combo.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

11. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

Plenty of people have been using the Enhanced/Alphamine combo.
    I'm using versa and OEP powder right now

12. Why is beer not banned yet if we're worried about liver problems... Smh the supplement industry is going down hill. They discontinue craze which was my favorite then I turned to enhanced which I though was on craze"s level and now that's gone too.

13. There are so many studies that liquor causes liver damage and thousands of people have liver damage due to liquor and you don see liquor getting banned. A supplement supposedly causes liver damage to one out of a million people then it gets banned. Liquor is just an example too. There are MANY things outside the supplement industry that can cause liver damage. I mean why not just have stating on the label may cause liver damage so people know what the consequences are and it's your own risk. That way it can't get pulled. That's how things should be run in the supp industry.

14. Quote Originally Posted by liftallday123 View Post
    Why is beer not banned yet if we're worried about liver problems... Smh the supplement industry is going down hill. They discontinue craze which was my favorite then I turned to enhanced which I though was on craze"s level and now that's gone too.
    Quote Originally Posted by liftallday123 View Post
    There are so many studies that liquor causes liver damage and thousands of people have liver damage due to liquor and you don see liquor getting banned. A supplement supposedly causes liver damage to one out of a million people then it gets banned. Liquor is just an example too. There are MANY things outside the supplement industry that can cause liver damage. I mean why not just have stating on the label may cause liver damage so people know what the consequences are and it's your own risk. That way it can't get pulled. That's how things should be run in the supp industry.
    You're confusing issues here. OEP was recalled due to it may have led to acute hepatitis which occurred WITHOUT (at least on record) the patients having abused the product. Your points about alcohol causing liver damage is more times than not due to people ABUSING alcohol. HUGE difference. The dangers of alcohol has more to do with some of the asinine things people may end up doing whilst being intoxicated (such as drunk driving) rather than direct health issues it may cause.

Aegeline was pulled because it's not DSHEA compliant. Simple as that.

15. Lol at being mad at not being able to get a product that may cause liver failure or at not being able to get a product that contained an unlabeled meth like compound.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

16. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

I'm using versa and OEP powder right now
    And you're not dead?
    Hallelujah!
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anyman's personal journal: May it help me and others to follow
    By anyman in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 310
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 09:43 PM
  2. looking for a good diet to follow to gain muscle but keep fat off
    By mikethebeast in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-12-2009, 01:59 AM
  3. Is it hard to follow a strict diet in college?
    By Rah22491 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11-15-2008, 09:03 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-24-2003, 12:33 PM