enhanced discontinued. International alphamine to follow?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    That isn't an educated guess, it's a guess sure, but not an educated one.


    Because, I grow tired of seeing people post nonsense conspiracy theories in every single thread on every single forum without a shred of evidence to back any of it up.


    Rest assured, Cyrus still works for PES.
    i hope you're right. I trust his input and have faith he'll put products together that work or at least are backed with science and sound reasoning.

    However it's not nonsense based on that little detail in his sig. When things get quiet you use whatever Intel you can find. Aside from so and so heard whatever changing a sig is something he had to do consciously. And that's not rumor.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by redbirdfan1 View Post
    i hope you're right. I trust his input and have faith he'll put products together that work or at least are backed with science and sound reasoning.
    He's currently reformulating most of the products that they had before his ar*****, I don't expect him to be going anywhere for a while.
    •   
       


  3. It's sad to see how quickly the fans of products turn into haters on speculation and no scientific proof. Until there is hard evidence saying it is indeed the culprit, I will keep my opinion unformed. PES and USP work to bring out new and effective supplements to keep the customers happy. The fact that there were so many cases of the liver problems in a small area and just a few here and there over the rest of the world seems a little suspicious. I do believe it warrents some investigation from the companies as I'm sure they are.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  4. Whether its the culprit or not , it can not be used cause its not dshea compliant- that would be the reason for reformulating anything with aegeline in it

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements


  5. This all sucks. I quit the gym. Pass the digiorno

  6. I am bringing fat back to the mainstream .. Survival in Antarctica at its finest!

  7. I have the US version of alphamine

    About to buy enhanced to try out.

    I still will hold off on using anymore alphamine though

  8. Quote Originally Posted by tdubzz View Post
    The USA version has the same thing with yohimbine. FYI.
    Duh. That's why I'm thankful I use the US version. 1) yohimbine actually works 2) the US version has no aegeline (which for the record, when I ran a bottle of Versa-1, I felt nothing off it, so for me at least, aegeline does eff all).Just FYI people: N-(2-hydroxy-2-pmethoxyphenylethyl)benzamide in Alphamine I don't think is aegeline, I think it's a derivative of benzoic acid.

  9. I still got a full jug of enhanced


    Ha I like that ****

  10. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Duh. That's why I'm thankful I use the US version. 1) yohimbine actually works 2) the US version has no aegeline (which for the record, when I ran a bottle of Versa-1, I felt nothing off it, so for me at least, aegeline does eff all).Just FYI people: N-(2-hydroxy-2-pmethoxyphenylethyl)benzamide in Alphamine I don't think is aegeline, I think it's a derivative of benzoic acid.
    The canadian version works too so not sure why you think usa version is so much better. Not sure why people are stopping alphamine - unless we still don't know if this latest buzz is caused by aegeline or a contamination of some sort at the manufacturing plant.
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by tdubzz View Post
    The canadian version works too so not sure why you think usa version is so much better. Not sure why people are stopping alphamine - unless we still don't know if this latest buzz is caused by aegeline or a contamination of some sort at the manufacturing plant.
    I feel that when you take the yohimbine out, it just takes a lot away from a thermogenic. So by having a very good form of yohimbine in the US version, IMO it makes the product more effective.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post

    Goodness knows. It's a clustercluck right now. Lulz.

    I'm down to buying a tub of reformulated Enhanced though :P Never understood the point of it having aegeline to begin with, I used 1 bottle of Versa-1 and nada. Stuff did diddly squat for me. Didn't even feel the choline in Versa-1, so IMO at least for me, aegeline does nothing.
    It isn't choline but yeah Versa 1 sucked lol.
    I remember people in logs claiming that Enhanced plus Versa 1 provided a unique focus that one or the other product alone didn't seem to do.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  13. I would say HEY JOSH just take out the aegeline and replace it with AMP but who knows how legit AMP is anyways.

    But Josh if you read this... You can make me a special batch
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  14. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    It isn't choline but yeah Versa 1 sucked lol.
    I remember people in logs claiming that Enhanced plus Versa 1 provided a unique focus that one or the other product alone didn't seem to do.
    After Versa-1, I no longer had trust in logs and testimonials. Lulz. Though I am tempted to try Prime the muscle pill but I'm pretty sure that would end up being bunk as well, plus I would need at least 3 bottles it would seem to run at 6/9 for 8 weeks, might actually need 4 bottles since I'm in the gym 5-6 times a week to lift.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post

    After Versa-1, I no longer had trust in logs and testimonials. Lulz. Though I am tempted to try Prime the muscle pill but I'm pretty sure that would end up being bunk as well, plus I would need at least 3 bottles it would seem to run at 6/9 for 8 weeks, might actually need 4 bottles since I'm in the gym 5-6 times a week to lift.
    Prime 69 is great

  16. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I would say HEY JOSH just take out the aegeline and replace it with AMP but who knows how legit AMP is anyways.

    But Josh if you read this... You can make me a special batch
    Surprised you didn't ask Coop or Ben to whip you up a "special" batch.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  17. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I would say HEY JOSH just take out the aegeline and replace it with AMP but who knows how legit AMP is anyways.

    But Josh if you read this... You can make me a special batch
    On a vaguely related note, Patrick Arnold said he has had to cease the new Clearshot.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

    Surprised you didn't ask Coop or Ben to whip you up a "special" batch.
    I don't even have to ask. We're that close.

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    On a vaguely related note, Patrick Arnold said he has had to cease the new Clearshot.
    The NEW one? Or the newest reformulation? I haven't been following closely but last I knew, the newest had been discontinued and he was reformulating again.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    On a vaguely related note, Patrick Arnold said he has had to cease the new Clearshot.
    I saw that, ****s getting ridiculous in the supplement world.

  20. Seems like higher powers are making life difficult for the supp industry right now. Idk why... We're all just chillin... Go crack down on terrorists and leave us alone!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I don't even have to ask. We're that close.



    The NEW one? Or the newest reformulation? I haven't been following closely but last I knew, the newest had been discontinued and he was reformulating again.
    The one he just released a few weeks ago.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  22. That is so last week.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  23. I have an old tub of UK Alphamine. The one with Tembamide.

    Is this good to go or is this being recalled also?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bdybldnaam View Post
    I have an old tub of UK Alphamine. The one with Tembamide.

    Is this good to go or is this being recalled also?
    None of PES's products are being recalled; I don't believe anyway.

    Alphamine doesn't have Aegeline? Or am I mistaken? (cant google)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  25. The UK/International Alphamine used to have Tembamide in it.

    Then it got replaced by Aegeline.

    The UK/International Alphamine has been pulled from pescience.com, so I figure the FDA is coming down on all products containing Aegeline, as Enhanced is discontinued also

  26. Quote Originally Posted by bdybldnaam View Post
    The UK/International Alphamine used to have Tembamide in it.

    Then it got replaced by Aegeline.

    The UK/International Alphamine has been pulled from pescience.com, so I figure the FDA is coming down on all products containing Aegeline, as Enhanced is discontinued also
    Ah, I didn't know this

    If it doesn't have aegeline you're good to go.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  27. Just please please please... Don't jump on the dendrobium bandwagon lol
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  28. Well at least my current bottle of UK alphamine has tembamide in it.

    Didn't realise they had had switched that for aegeline more recently though. :s Very confusing situation going on here.

  29. when did they switch from tembamide to aegeline (uk version of alphamine)? i bought my two tubs of alphamine almost one year ago

  30. Mines got a 2015 expiry and is tembamide.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anyman's personal journal: May it help me and others to follow
    By anyman in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 310
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 09:43 PM
  2. looking for a good diet to follow to gain muscle but keep fat off
    By mikethebeast in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-12-2009, 01:59 AM
  3. Is it hard to follow a strict diet in college?
    By Rah22491 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11-15-2008, 09:03 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-24-2003, 12:33 PM
Log in
Log in