enhanced discontinued. International alphamine to follow? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

enhanced discontinued. International alphamine to follow?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by tdubzz View Post
    The canadian version works too so not sure why you think usa version is so much better. Not sure why people are stopping alphamine - unless we still don't know if this latest buzz is caused by aegeline or a contamination of some sort at the manufacturing plant.
    I feel that when you take the yohimbine out, it just takes a lot away from a thermogenic. So by having a very good form of yohimbine in the US version, IMO it makes the product more effective.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post

Goodness knows. It's a clustercluck right now. Lulz.

I'm down to buying a tub of reformulated Enhanced though :P Never understood the point of it having aegeline to begin with, I used 1 bottle of Versa-1 and nada. Stuff did diddly squat for me. Didn't even feel the choline in Versa-1, so IMO at least for me, aegeline does nothing.
    It isn't choline but yeah Versa 1 sucked lol.
    I remember people in logs claiming that Enhanced plus Versa 1 provided a unique focus that one or the other product alone didn't seem to do.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I would say HEY JOSH just take out the aegeline and replace it with AMP but who knows how legit AMP is anyways.

But Josh if you read this... You can make me a special batch
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    It isn't choline but yeah Versa 1 sucked lol.
    I remember people in logs claiming that Enhanced plus Versa 1 provided a unique focus that one or the other product alone didn't seem to do.
    After Versa-1, I no longer had trust in logs and testimonials. Lulz. Though I am tempted to try Prime the muscle pill but I'm pretty sure that would end up being bunk as well, plus I would need at least 3 bottles it would seem to run at 6/9 for 8 weeks, might actually need 4 bottles since I'm in the gym 5-6 times a week to lift.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post

After Versa-1, I no longer had trust in logs and testimonials. Lulz. Though I am tempted to try Prime the muscle pill but I'm pretty sure that would end up being bunk as well, plus I would need at least 3 bottles it would seem to run at 6/9 for 8 weeks, might actually need 4 bottles since I'm in the gym 5-6 times a week to lift.
    Prime 69 is great
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I would say HEY JOSH just take out the aegeline and replace it with AMP but who knows how legit AMP is anyways.

Surprised you didn't ask Coop or Ben to whip you up a "special" batch.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  7. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

On a vaguely related note, Patrick Arnold said he has had to cease the new Clearshot.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

Surprised you didn't ask Coop or Ben to whip you up a "special" batch.
    I don't even have to ask. We're that close.

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

On a vaguely related note, Patrick Arnold said he has had to cease the new Clearshot.
    The NEW one? Or the newest reformulation? I haven't been following closely but last I knew, the newest had been discontinued and he was reformulating again.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  9. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

I saw that, ****s getting ridiculous in the supplement world.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Seems like higher powers are making life difficult for the supp industry right now. Idk why... We're all just chillin... Go crack down on terrorists and leave us alone!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  11. Diamond Member

I don't even have to ask. We're that close.

The NEW one? Or the newest reformulation? I haven't been following closely but last I knew, the newest had been discontinued and he was reformulating again.
    The one he just released a few weeks ago.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

That is so last week.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  13. New Member

I have an old tub of UK Alphamine. The one with Tembamide.

Is this good to go or is this being recalled also?
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bdybldnaam View Post
    I have an old tub of UK Alphamine. The one with Tembamide.

Is this good to go or is this being recalled also?
    None of PES's products are being recalled; I don't believe anyway.

Alphamine doesn't have Aegeline? Or am I mistaken? (cant google)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  15. New Member

The UK/International Alphamine used to have Tembamide in it.

Then it got replaced by Aegeline.

The UK/International Alphamine has been pulled from pescience.com, so I figure the FDA is coming down on all products containing Aegeline, as Enhanced is discontinued also
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bdybldnaam View Post
    The UK/International Alphamine used to have Tembamide in it.

Then it got replaced by Aegeline.

The UK/International Alphamine has been pulled from pescience.com, so I figure the FDA is coming down on all products containing Aegeline, as Enhanced is discontinued also
    Ah, I didn't know this

If it doesn't have aegeline you're good to go.
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Just please please please... Don't jump on the dendrobium bandwagon lol
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  18. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Well at least my current bottle of UK alphamine has tembamide in it.

Didn't realise they had had switched that for aegeline more recently though. :s Very confusing situation going on here.
  19. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

when did they switch from tembamide to aegeline (uk version of alphamine)? i bought my two tubs of alphamine almost one year ago
  20. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Mines got a 2015 expiry and is tembamide.
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
    Mines got a 2015 expiry and is tembamide.
    US version as far as I know contain no aegeline but do contain tembamide.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

If there is any USP or PES rep that has any details on the discontinuation reasoning could you please PM me. If there is even a chance this is related to my current health issues I want to bring it up to my doc as something to test for
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  23. New Member

N-(2-hydroxy-2-p-methoxyphenylethyl) benzamide is tembamide.

N-[2-hydroxy-2(4-methoxyphenyl) ethyl]-3-phenyl-2-propenamide is aegeline.

AFAIK.

I have tubs of Alphamine that contain the former and latter - both from UK. The aegeline is the newest. This also has a slightly different label.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    If there is any USP or PES rep that has any details on the discontinuation reasoning could you please PM me. If there is even a chance this is related to my current health issues I want to bring it up to my doc as something to test for
    Aegeline isn't DSHEA compliant, hence the discontinuation. If you want to see a Doc, get him to test for liver enzymes even though the two things may not be related.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

Aegeline isn't DSHEA compliant, hence the discontinuation. If you want to see a Doc, get him to test for liver enzymes even though the two things may not be related.
    Thank you, sorry just its been weeks of testing with no diagnosis and I'm getting paranoid over everything now.

Have used Alphamine, and every PES product several times with no effects other than an enhanced physique.
    Athletix Representative
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Thank you, sorry just its been weeks of testing with no diagnosis and I'm getting paranoid over everything now.

Have used Alphamine, and every PES product several times with no effects other than an enhanced physique.
    although I would suggest getting those checked. Other people are as well, although I suspect you will be fine
  27. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Better to check than not check. I'm probably throwing out my Versa 1 or giving it to someone via trade (Versa never did anything for me, but I do have an extra bottle from the insider deal). Enhanced never really sat well with me so I only ordered one tub.

Hope you get to feeling better and hope it is not supplement related.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  28. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Better to check than not check. I'm probably throwing out my Versa 1 or giving it to someone via trade (Versa never did anything for me, but I do have an extra bottle from the insider deal). Enhanced never really sat well with me so I only ordered one tub.

Hope you get to feeling better and hope it is not supplement related.
    I have versa 1 tossing it debate on continuing on their cissus I like it but honest like is this ok or no
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

Sadly I was using USP cissus and Versa at the same time

And Enhanced/Alphamine

Lol so fingers crossed
    Athletix Representative
  30. Elite Member

Sadly I was using USP cissus and Versa at the same time And Enhanced/Alphamine Lol so fingers crossed
    Plenty of people have been using the Enhanced/Alphamine combo.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

Plenty of people have been using the Enhanced/Alphamine combo.
    I'm using versa and OEP powder right now
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Why is beer not banned yet if we're worried about liver problems... Smh the supplement industry is going down hill. They discontinue craze which was my favorite then I turned to enhanced which I though was on craze"s level and now that's gone too.
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

There are so many studies that liquor causes liver damage and thousands of people have liver damage due to liquor and you don see liquor getting banned. A supplement supposedly causes liver damage to one out of a million people then it gets banned. Liquor is just an example too. There are MANY things outside the supplement industry that can cause liver damage. I mean why not just have stating on the label may cause liver damage so people know what the consequences are and it's your own risk. That way it can't get pulled. That's how things should be run in the supp industry.
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by liftallday123 View Post
    Why is beer not banned yet if we're worried about liver problems... Smh the supplement industry is going down hill. They discontinue craze which was my favorite then I turned to enhanced which I though was on craze"s level and now that's gone too.
    Quote Originally Posted by liftallday123 View Post
    There are so many studies that liquor causes liver damage and thousands of people have liver damage due to liquor and you don see liquor getting banned. A supplement supposedly causes liver damage to one out of a million people then it gets banned. Liquor is just an example too. There are MANY things outside the supplement industry that can cause liver damage. I mean why not just have stating on the label may cause liver damage so people know what the consequences are and it's your own risk. That way it can't get pulled. That's how things should be run in the supp industry.
    You're confusing issues here. OEP was recalled due to it may have led to acute hepatitis which occurred WITHOUT (at least on record) the patients having abused the product. Your points about alcohol causing liver damage is more times than not due to people ABUSING alcohol. HUGE difference. The dangers of alcohol has more to do with some of the asinine things people may end up doing whilst being intoxicated (such as drunk driving) rather than direct health issues it may cause.

Aegeline was pulled because it's not DSHEA compliant. Simple as that.
  35. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lol at being mad at not being able to get a product that may cause liver failure or at not being able to get a product that contained an unlabeled meth like compound.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

I'm using versa and OEP powder right now
    And you're not dead?
    Hallelujah!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anyman's personal journal: May it help me and others to follow
    By anyman in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 310
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 08:43 PM
  2. looking for a good diet to follow to gain muscle but keep fat off
    By mikethebeast in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-12-2009, 12:59 AM
  3. Is it hard to follow a strict diet in college?
    By Rah22491 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11-15-2008, 08:03 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-24-2003, 11:33 AM