Anabeta Dosing

peter01

peter01

Awards
  • Established
Gentlemen,

Read a lot of good things about Anabeta so picked up a couple of bottles. So first time running the OG Anabeta and had a question on dosing protocol while out of town.

Currently on Day 2 of an 8 week run and have to be out of town (lifting is highly unlikely) for 5 days. This will happen about 4 weeks into the run. Should I keep dosing 4 caps each day spread out evenly like I would on off days or should I postpone the dosing all-together until I can lift again?

Just seems like such a waste to take supps when not receiving the maximum benefit from them. Any advice would be appreciated.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
How long till u get back to lifting?

peter01

peter01

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh...I reread the post and realized that it was a bit confusing. So I'll be training as usual the whole time except for a 5 day period around week 4. I figure, I could just skip the doses while out of town and pick up where I left off once I return.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're only going to be unable to lift for 5 days and it will be around week 4, just dose as you would on off days.

peter01

peter01

Awards
  • Established
Kbayne, I hear you, but the reason I bring this up is because most of the logs I read, the users noted some sort of result within a few days of starting. So that leads me to believe that the body builds a "saturation" up fairly quickly. If this is the case, then skipping the doses for the 5 days shouldn't be an issue.

Bottom line, I'm just trying to get the most return on investment and would hate to use up almost a week's worth of supps without being able to lift. I guess I can see how quickly I respond and go from there...

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For sure. I'm sure you could get away with it for 5 days and be fine. Or possibly dose 2-3 days out of that 5 by dosing at least 2 caps per day.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I would just keep dosing.

anabeta, for me personally, seems to be a phenomenal "nutrient repartitioner" - meaning I gain lean mass while tightening up without changing much of anything.

why not use that down time for rest, quality calories, and anabeta to gain

peter01

peter01

Awards
  • Established
Haha no rest or good eating on this trip...not really looking forward to it.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabeta will help with the no good eating part

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No problem man.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just dose it and then by the first time you hit the gym it'll be rocking. :D

I wouldn't sweat the decision, either way you go shouldn't be too much of an issue.

Cogy

Awards
Little question:

The second dose before the post-workout shake or first post-workout meal ?

Thanks

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with the suggestion to continue dosing through out your short break. As mentioned Anabetas benefits typically go far behind just pounding weight in the gym so it would definitely benefit you to stay on. Not too mention plenty of users report the benefits are much stronger in the later weeks of use so starting over may reduce the benefits noticed. Best of luck and would love to hear a further update or review on the product from you! :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Little question: The second dose before the post-workout shake or first post-workout meal ? Thanks
Take it with first post-workout meal, not your post shake.

peter01

peter01

Awards
  • Established
Take it with first post-workout meal, not your post shake.
Interesting. Thats the second time i have read that recommendation. Can you elaborate?

I workout in the late evenings (10:30pm) or so. Have to be up by 6:30am the next day. So the only way i could make it work is taking a huge post workout shake (about 900 cals) and dosing my AB then.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Interesting. Thats the second time i have read that recommendation. Can you elaborate?

I workout in the late evenings (10:30pm) or so. Have to be up by 6:30am the next day. So the only way i could make it work is taking a huge post workout shake (about 900 cals) and dosing my AB then.
I had the same issue where I only had time after workout to just do a shake, made it huge and called it dinner. I took my Anabeta with it and loved my run, no less effective than when dosed with dinner in previous runs.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Anyone experience nausea with OG anabeta? Threw up on two different occasions after workouts.

Took 2 before with yogurt, orange juice, a banana and some bcaa's.

About two hours later took another two with a big big breakfast.

3 minutes afterwards I was blowing chunks in the trash can.

Thoughts? Anyone else ever experience this?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Anyone experience nausea with OG anabeta? Threw up on two different occasions after workouts.

What's your 'big breakfast'?
You may have just eaten too much

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards

It only ever helped me get through large meals easier, no nausea and I haven't seen GI distress from this ever mentioned either.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
What's your 'big breakfast'? You may have just eaten too much

I eat the same breakfast everyday I don't think that is it.

5 scrambled eggs
4 pieces bacon
2 packs instant oatmeal
Banana
1 cup yogurt
2 cups whole milk

It's only happened twice, but still very random and absolutely hate throwing up all those calories I just put down. Lol

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
That is MASSIVE intake pre workout.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
That is my post workout first meal. Not pre

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ok.

How long pre training are you dosing?
Are you taking in Stims? Any intra workout supp?

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Ok. How long pre training are you dosing? Are you taking in Stims? Any intra workout supp?

30 minutes before, no stim, bcaa's intra.

I did take it with a full spectrum digestive enzyme at the same time. But assumed that wouldn't be it.

I missed my dose entirely the day before as well as I took a quick trip out of town.... Maybe that's it?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 3
Supplements 8
ScruffMcBuff Supplements 9
Supplements 15
Supplements 11