weird weird enhanced. stop being difficult.

  1. weird weird enhanced. stop being difficult.


    So...I ordered some alphamine off of a different store than usual *np is my favorite* because it was cheaper and potassium nitrate hasnt hit the planet yet. Sample packets came with it. My wife wanted to use them vs the already opened enhanced *free serving yay!* and what do I find? The picture of the blue powder is the sample we got. The picture of the redish greenish is the blue razz we had open. Dye mix up or what?

    This is the same bottle I messaged a rep about. The container was full to the point it was pooching the seal. Got the tub on sale when enhanced first came out for 19 bucks.


    Name:  ForumRunner_20130917_100804.png
Views: 158
Size:  474.2 KB



    Name:  ForumRunner_20130917_100811.png
Views: 155
Size:  429.4 KB

    I already poured it in before I noticed.

    Side note: look at dat mixability.

    So should I dump it or is this just a dye /flavor mix up? Very weird. Never had probs with pes before. She said they had the same effect. The discolored one taste kinda bad. The blue one taste awesome.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/


  2. Bump
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  3. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    So...I ordered some alphamine off of a different store than usual *np is my favorite* because it was cheaper and potassium nitrate hasnt hit the planet yet. Sample packets came with it. My wife wanted to use them vs the already opened enhanced *free serving yay!* and what do I find? The picture of the blue powder is the sample we got. The picture of the redish greenish is the blue razz we had open. Dye mix up or what?

    This is the same bottle I messaged a rep about. The container was full to the point it was pooching the seal. Got the tub on sale when enhanced first came out for 19 bucks.

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=88 819"/>

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=88 820"/>

    I already poured it in before I noticed.

    Side note: look at dat mixability.

    So should I dump it or is this just a dye /flavor mix up? Very weird. Never had probs with pes before. She said they had the same effect. The discolored one taste kinda bad. The blue one taste awesome.
    Probably just the new flavoring system they got after the initial batches.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    Probably just the new flavoring system they got after the initial batches.
    Well sense its green ish im guessing it got mixxed in fp lol!

    Flavor taste like that aswell.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  5. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

    Well sense its green ish im guessing it got mixxed in fp lol!

    Flavor taste like that aswell.
    Idk but I doubt it tbh.


    They talked about how they redid the flavors not long after it was released, supposed to taste much better.

  6. I am going to check on this for you.

    No batches of mine have had that colour and mixability. Let me get back to you.

    Sorry for the inconvenience.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Probably just the new flavoring system they got after the initial batches.
    Yes and coloring
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 345
    Last Post: 01-13-2012, 09:40 PM
  2. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 10:49 PM
  3. Tomahawk Stop Being Stupid (Turinabol LV)
    By Tomahawk88 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 342
    Last Post: 05-05-2010, 03:16 PM
  4. ~Tiger Bass' Stop Being A Fatass Log~
    By Tiger Bass in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-08-2008, 10:05 AM
Log in
Log in