From Erase Directly to Anabeta Elite
- 09-14-2013, 03:18 PM
- 09-14-2013, 03:19 PM
You're good to goControlled Labs Board Rep
CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
- 09-14-2013, 03:21 PM
09-14-2013, 10:56 PM
09-15-2013, 12:23 AM
If I remember correctly the first is an AI and cortisol blocker the 2nd is just a cortisol blocker most widely known as 7-OH. So no not the same thing and yes you can run them back to back. But you never did say how long you were on the first thing so its hard to guess, generally I would say 8 weeks is probably a fair rule if your trying to be safe.
ForeRunner LabsThe Future of Human Performancehttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
09-15-2013, 01:05 AM
09-18-2013, 06:48 AM
Yes, two different ingredients.
AI vs cortisol control.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Lagartizscha in forum SupplementsReplies: 34Last Post: 02-03-2013, 10:00 AM
- By bswanny in forum PESReplies: 12Last Post: 09-20-2012, 11:57 AM
- By Domenic in forum SupplementsReplies: 25Last Post: 09-01-2012, 10:50 AM
- By travisf in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 08-24-2012, 05:32 PM
- By ingenierito25 in forum Driven SportsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-11-2011, 11:25 AM