new formula Alpha-T2 dosage

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
pickin up a bottle since i been wantin to try it forever, how would one dose this?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like it says on the bottle. :)

Assess tolerance with one capsule, first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.
One capsule 6-8 hours later, also on an empty stomach.
Add a second capsule to your morning dose if your tolerance allows.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like BDCC and the bottle assess your tolerance with 1 and 1 and then up the morning dose to 2 if need be.

Its a great product though, you should enjoy it.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
lol well slap me in the face, didnt know why i didnt think to look ther

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how u likin it so far?
Haven't even started yet. When I do I'm jumping right to 4 pills a day. I've used all the ingredients before so ill definitely keep you guys posted

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Don't underestimate it...it's the strongest version yet. The thermo effect is pretty amazing considering it is caffeine-free

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't underestimate it...it's the strongest version yet. The thermo effect is pretty amazing considering it is caffeine-free
I'm st 4 a day and I'm enjoying it thoroughly. I'm on like 6 pes analyze supp products. Couldn't be more satisfied

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just started 4 caps a day here myself ;)

5am
7am (pre-w/o)
12pm
3pm

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Is the Alpha-y content for one pill the same as one scoop of Alphamine. I ask because I'm slowing adding stims following a lay-off for a few weeks due to the stress my body was under. Caffiene seems to be fine, but last week when I took 3/4 scoop of Alphamine and 1 Alpha T2, I couldn't sleep until 3am.