DAA + PES Erase Stack

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  238 lbs.
    Answers

DAA + PES Erase Stack

Hey guys not new to anabolic minds but i have on this site reading for years now and finally realized i actually need a little help in the supplement stack strategy department.

Have 100 grams of DAA and 2 bottles of PES Erase, i am not the typical joe shmoe that says ok i ll ask and sit back and wait for replys...no i have done my reasearch compiled what alot have said they do and what they appear to believe worked best.

As i know our bodies are all different and so inso-facto our tolerances and metabolizing factors, i wanted to know what people here thought about would be good for a 6 week stack of the supps.

I was thinking the following; please note i am 6'2", 238lbs relatively medium body fat percentage for my bracket i also feel that i have a relatively strong tolerance to supplements (no caliper or bmi calculator that is accurate handy).

Weeks 1-3: Daily dosages
    10 grams DAA: 5 in the AM, 5 pre workout (i workout close to 7 at night so the dosages will be spaced apart anywhere from 8-10 hours)
    2 ERASE: 1 in the AM, 1 pre workout

Weeks 4-6: Depending on the joint stiffness i may start doubling my bi daily glucosamine i have been on for a few years now.
    15 grams DAA: 5 in the AM, 10 pre workout
    3 Erase: 1 in the am, 1 pre, 1 post

I know some guys here are some of the most knowledgeable in the business, whether you are a competitor a strongman or just your Average Joe, so any help you guys can give is appreciated. Thanks.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Answers

You can run it 8 weeks if you wanted, or 6 is just as fine.

DAA's effective dosage is 3 grams. There's no need for more, plus your stomach will seriously regret it.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  238 lbs.
    Answers

Haven't yet received the DAA should be at my home when i leave work, is the dosage, under the impression it came with a 5g scoop could be mistaken. assumed 3 dosages on some threads and testimony's meant they were dosing 3 equivalent to 5grams. Ill definitely start out slow then, don't want to overdo it. Any other recommendations?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Answers

DAA dosage is for sure 3 grams. No "starting slow" with it.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

I would start the erase with 2 caps a day to access how well your joints react. Like mentioned running daa at a higher dose makes no sense. 3 grams is all you need. Good luck sir.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  6. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I would start the erase with 2 caps a day to access how well your joints react. Like mentioned running daa at a higher dose makes no sense. 3 grams is all you need. Good luck sir.
    Agreed
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-13-2012, 03:08 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-15-2012, 09:50 AM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-18-2012, 11:55 AM
  4. DAA, PRIMADROL 4000, PES ERASE STACK. QUESTIONS!
    By tLAMARw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2012, 08:05 PM
  5. Bioforge v3 and PES Erase stack
    By G.Superior in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-26-2011, 10:58 AM