Erase advice please

Matt73

Matt73

Awards
Hi everybody, I have some Erase and would like your input on the best course of action on WHEN to take it. Looking to start a Prohormone cycle (1Andro) And I know some will take it while on & 4 PCT. Would one do both? Does that make sense if the cycle was 4 weeks & PCT would be 4 weeks? Or do I pick either or? I'm leaning towards PCT to help with the higher estrogen and get the testosterone running. I do have Nolva on hand. Any help greatly appreciated.

TylersBig

Awards
Do you PH with all of your supporting supps (Fish oil, Liver Care, Saw Palmetto etc..) for 4 weeks, Than immediately after, go into your Erase, and also get a serm, such as Nolva or Clomid. This has always worked for me in the past, and i have had great gains and maintained my mass well after using this simple cycle.

Matt73

Matt73

Awards
Do you PH with all of your supporting supps (Fish oil, Liver Care, Saw Palmetto etc..) for 4 weeks, Than immediately after, go into your Erase, and also get a serm, such as Nolva or Clomid. This has always worked for me in the past, and i have had great gains and maintained my mass well after using this simple cycle.
Thanks for the real time feedback and wisdom it's appreciated. I do have the supports and Nolva. Now would I run the Nolva automatically or wait to see if I need it?

TylersBig

Awards
just as a rule of thumb i always run it. not worth the risk of gyno. that shyt is not fun. do a 20/20/10/10, 4 week split with the nolva. usually works for me when running a solo PH

Matt73

Matt73

Awards
just as a rule of thumb i always run it. not worth the risk of gyno. that shyt is not fun. do a 20/20/10/10, 4 week split with the nolva. usually works for me when running a solo PH
Alrighty then! thanks for the help