Why Alphamine and Erase DESTROY Stubborn Fat

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,453
    Answers
    4

    Why Alphamine and Erase DESTROY Stubborn Fat


    I know many people who have used Alphamine + Erase in a stack and noticed the now famous "leaning out" or "drying out" effect. In essence, these individuals lose fat in regions which no other product (or lack thereof) can replicate. Indeed, it's shockingly obvious when you're on these products vs off of them.

    There's more to this story than just anecdote though. The science actually supports the combination for stubborn fat loss:

    Estrogen controls lipolysis by up-regulating alpha2A-adrenergic receptors directly in human adipose tissue through the estrogen receptor alpha. Implications for the female fat distribution.

    Pedersen SB, Kristensen K, Hermann PA, Katzenellenbogen JA, Richelsen B.
    Source

    Department of Endocrinology and Metabolism, Aarhus Amtssygehus, Aarhus University Hospital, Denmark. sbp@dadlnet.dk

    Abstract

    Estrogen seems to promote and maintain the typical female type of fat distribution that is characterized by accumulation of adipose tissue, especially in the sc fat depot, with only modest accumulation of adipose tissue intraabdominally. However, it is completely unknown how estrogen controls the fat accumulation. We studied the effects of estradiol in vivo and in vitro on human adipose tissue metabolism and found that estradiol directly increases the number of antilipolytic alpha2A-adrenergic receptors in sc adipocytes. The increased number of alpha2A-adrenergic receptors caused an attenuated lipolytic response of epinephrine in sc adipocytes; in contrast, no effect of estrogen on alpha2A-adrenergic receptor mRNA expression was observed in adipocytes from the intraabdominal fat depot. These findings show that estrogen lowers the lipolytic response in sc fat depot by increasing the number of antilipolytic alpha2A-adrenergic receptors, whereas estrogen seems not to affect lipolysis in adipocytes from the intraabdominal fat depot. Using estrogen receptor subtype-specific ligands, we found that this effect of estrogen was caused through the estrogen receptor subtype alpha. These findings demonstrate that estrogen attenuates the lipolytic response through up-regulation of the number of antilipolytic alpha2A-adrenergic receptors only in sc and not in visceral fat depots. Thus, our findings offer an explanation how estrogen maintains the typical female sc fat distribution because estrogen seems to inhibit lipolysis only in sc depots and thereby shifts the assimilation of fat from intraabdominal depots to sc depots.




    For those unaware, the alpha2A receptor causes retention of stubborn fat. By reducing estrogen with Erase, we reduce the number of alpha2A receptors in the gender-specific region of stubborn fat (for us men, it's the belly). Then alphamine takes things a step further by blocking the remaining alpha2A receptors. Ever notice how the yohimbe blend in Alphamine is termed "SA2A?" Now you know why...because all along, it's been targeting the alpha2A receptor.

    So the next time you notice the really strong leaning out effect of alphamine + erase, rest assured, it's not in your head...it's totally real.

    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  2. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,357
    Answers
    0

    Currently using ras lemon and nolvadren-xt....so far so good
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  3. Registered User
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,865
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Currently using ras lemon and nolvadren-xt....so far so good
    Leaning up before your cycle?
    BOARD TYRANT
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,357
    Answers
    0

    I've been cutting for 3 months. Picked up helladrol and a few finaflex 1alphas
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  5. Registered User
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,865
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    I've been cutting for 3 months. Picked up helladrol and a few finaflex 1alphas
    That'll be a nice dry stack
    BOARD TYRANT
  6. Registered User
    Androflaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    43
    Answers
    0

    Alphamine + Erase Pro stack on sale for $70.

    Sold.
  7. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,453
    Answers
    4
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  8. Registered User
    Touey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,774
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    You don't say..
    coop sometimes is letting his winning personality make just a peep.
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  9. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,816
    Answers
    0

    Thanks for this coop. Awesome information.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  10. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,160
    Answers
    1

    I decided to go against my usual stack and run ABE without EP so I can use it when I hop back on Alphamine.

    Alphamine and EP for the lean and hard physique.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  11. Registered User
    Wilsy7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    23
    Posts
    551
    Answers
    0

    Why Alphamine and Erase DESTROY Stubborn Fat


    So what about the international version without the SA2A yohimbe blend?
  12. Registered User
    Touey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,774
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    when I hop back on Alphamine.
    Ha!
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  13. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,453
    Answers
    4

    And here's why Enhanced would round out the stack:

    Nitric oxide inhibits aromatase activity: mechanisms of action.
    Snyder GD, Holmes RW, Bates JN, Van Voorhis BJ.
    Source
    Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Iowa College of Medicine, Iowa City 52242, USA. gsnyder@obgyn-po.weeg.uiowa-edu
    Abstract
    NO synthase is present in human ovarian granulosa-luteal cells and NO inhibits estradiol secretion by granulosa cells in culture. These findings suggest that NO is an autocrine regulator of ovarian steroidogenesis. The purpose of this investigation was to explore the mechanisms through which NO exerts an inhibitory effect on cytochrome P450 aromatase activity. To examine the effect of NO on aromatase mRNA levels, human granulosa-luteal cells were cultured in the presence or absence of the NO donor SNAP for 16 h. Using a probe for human aromatase, Northern blots revealed a 26% decrease in aromatase mRNA in cells exposed to SNAP. Because this modest decrease in mRNA is unlikely to explain a rapid and profound reduction in estradiol secretion that we have observed, we looked for direct effects of NO on cytochrome P450 aromatase activity. Aromatase activity was assayed in placental microsomes and granulosa-luteal cells by measuring the release of 3H2O from [1 beta-3H] androstenedione. NO (10(-4)-10(-3)M), added as a saturated saline solution, reduced aromatase activity by as much as 90% in a concentration-dependent, non-competitive manner. In contrast, carbon monoxide (CO), a gas known to bind to the heme iron in aromatase, had no effect on aromatase activity when added alone nor could CO reverse the NO-induced inhibition of aromatase. These data suggest that NO binding to the heme is insufficient to inhibit aromatase activity. NO has been reported to alter protein function by reacting with the sulfhydryl group of cysteines, forming a nitrosothiol group. Because a cysteine sulfhydryl group is thought to participate in the catalytic mechanism of all P450 enzymes, experiments were designed to test whether NO might inhibit aromatase via such a mechanism. Addition of increasing amounts of mercaptoethanol, a chemical with free sulfhydryl groups, blocked the NO-induced inhibition of aromatase in microsomes. N-Ethylmaleimide, a chemical which covalently modifies sulfhydryl groups, reduced aromatase activity in a concentration-dependent manner. We conclude that NO inhibits aromatase both by decreasing mRNA for the enzyme and by an acute, direct inhibition of enzyme activity. We hypothesize that the direct inhibition occurs as a result of the formation of a nitrosothiol on the cysteine residue adjacent to the heme in aromatase.


    Enhanced + Alphamine + Erase = maximizing fat loss, testosterone production, and estrogen reduction
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  14. Registered User
    Touey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,774
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    And here's why Enhanced would round out the stack:

    Nitric oxide inhibits aromatase activity: mechanisms of action.
    Snyder GD, Holmes RW, Bates JN, Van Voorhis BJ.
    Source
    Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Iowa College of Medicine, Iowa City 52242, USA. gsnyder@obgyn-po.weeg.uiowa-edu
    Abstract
    NO synthase is present in human ovarian granulosa-luteal cells and NO inhibits estradiol secretion by granulosa cells in culture. These findings suggest that NO is an autocrine regulator of ovarian steroidogenesis. The purpose of this investigation was to explore the mechanisms through which NO exerts an inhibitory effect on cytochrome P450 aromatase activity. To examine the effect of NO on aromatase mRNA levels, human granulosa-luteal cells were cultured in the presence or absence of the NO donor SNAP for 16 h. Using a probe for human aromatase, Northern blots revealed a 26% decrease in aromatase mRNA in cells exposed to SNAP. Because this modest decrease in mRNA is unlikely to explain a rapid and profound reduction in estradiol secretion that we have observed, we looked for direct effects of NO on cytochrome P450 aromatase activity. Aromatase activity was assayed in placental microsomes and granulosa-luteal cells by measuring the release of 3H2O from [1 beta-3H] androstenedione. NO (10(-4)-10(-3)M), added as a saturated saline solution, reduced aromatase activity by as much as 90% in a concentration-dependent, non-competitive manner. In contrast, carbon monoxide (CO), a gas known to bind to the heme iron in aromatase, had no effect on aromatase activity when added alone nor could CO reverse the NO-induced inhibition of aromatase. These data suggest that NO binding to the heme is insufficient to inhibit aromatase activity. NO has been reported to alter protein function by reacting with the sulfhydryl group of cysteines, forming a nitrosothiol group. Because a cysteine sulfhydryl group is thought to participate in the catalytic mechanism of all P450 enzymes, experiments were designed to test whether NO might inhibit aromatase via such a mechanism. Addition of increasing amounts of mercaptoethanol, a chemical with free sulfhydryl groups, blocked the NO-induced inhibition of aromatase in microsomes. N-Ethylmaleimide, a chemical which covalently modifies sulfhydryl groups, reduced aromatase activity in a concentration-dependent manner. We conclude that NO inhibits aromatase both by decreasing mRNA for the enzyme and by an acute, direct inhibition of enzyme activity. We hypothesize that the direct inhibition occurs as a result of the formation of a nitrosothiol on the cysteine residue adjacent to the heme in aromatase.


    Enhanced + Alphamine + Erase = maximizing fat loss, testosterone production, and estrogen reduction
    lol to proud to taking on \advice from some good bro in Sarong adjusting some dials perchance
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  15. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,944
    Answers
    1

    Its all starting to make sense. Great info, Coop.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  16. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,344
    Answers
    0

    Nice to see some research showing what many have experienced. Solid read.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  17. Registered User
    Docmattic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,079
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I decided to go against my usual stack and run ABE without EP so I can use it when I hop back on Alphamine.

    Alphamine and EP for the lean and hard physique.
    Current stack: Alphamine, erase pro, ABE, D-apartic acid. Its working niiiceee!
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html
  18. Registered User
    Wilsy7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    23
    Posts
    551
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilsy7 View Post
    So what about the international version without the SA2A yohimbe blend?
    Bump
  19. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,160
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilsy7 View Post
    Bump
    PM coming your way, Jordan.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  20. Registered User
    Wilsy7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    23
    Posts
    551
    Answers
    0

    Why Alphamine and Erase DESTROY Stubborn Fat


    Deleted
  21. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,160
    Answers
    1

    You aren't allowed to name other retailers on this forum.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  22. Jas
    Jas is offline
    Registered User
    Jas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    35
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilsy7 View Post
    So what about the international version without the SA2A yohimbe blend?
    A good question. Buy overseas to get the Real Deal, not a raw deal.
  23. Registered User
    propho's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    990
    Answers
    0

    My current stack: Alphamine, Burn 24, Erase Pro, Anatropin
  24. Registered User
    Wilsy7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    23
    Posts
    551
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Jas View Post
    A good question. Buy overseas to get the Real Deal, not a raw deal.
    Not an option
  25. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,816
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by propho View Post
    My current stack: Alphamine, Burn 24, Erase Pro, Anatropin
    Great stack right there.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  26. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,966
    Answers
    0

    Aav2
    Alphamine
    Erase pro
    Recompadrol
    Metabolic powder
    Forskolin


    Come at me
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  27. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,101
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by propho View Post
    My current stack: Alphamine, Burn 24, Erase Pro, AnaBeta Elite
    Fixed
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  28. Registered User
    goberzerk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    38
    Answers
    0

    Current Stack:

    Alphamine
    Great Diet & Daily Exercise

  29. Registered User
    goberzerk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    38
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by goberzerk View Post
    Current Stack:

    Alphamine
    Great Diet & Daily Exercise

    Thinking about Erase Pro on Pay-day
  30. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,160
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by goberzerk View Post
    Current Stack:

    Alphamine
    Great Diet & Daily Exercise

    Quote Originally Posted by goberzerk View Post
    Thinking about Erase Pro on Pay-day
    lol I read the first post and was immediately going to recommend EP to go with it.

    You are already one step ahead. I have intentionally held off on using EP with ABE so I can run it with Alphamine.

    EP and Alphamine are awesome.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  31. Registered User
    goberzerk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    38
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    lol I read the first post and was immediately going to recommend EP to go with it.

    You are already one step ahead. I have intentionally held off on using EP with ABE so I can run it with Alphamine.

    EP and Alphamine are awesome.

    Gonna Order it tomorrow! , $35 on Amazon for 30 days. cheapest I've seen.
  32. Registered User
    goberzerk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    38
    Answers
    0

    The bad reviews on Amazon are worrysome :/
  33. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,160
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by goberzerk View Post
    The bad reviews on Amazon are worrysome :/
    The one I clicked on has 28 reviews, 18 of which are 5 star and 6 more are 4 star lol.

    24 out of 28 reviews being 4 and 5 stars is pretty good.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  34. Registered User
    goberzerk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    38
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    The one I clicked on has 28 reviews, 18 of which are 5 star and 6 more are 4 star lol.

    24 out of 28 reviews being 4 and 5 stars is pretty good.
    Just got my first bottle in, not sure if I should take tonight or wait til AM
  35. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,816
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by goberzerk View Post

    Just got my first bottle in, not sure if I should take tonight or wait til AM
    I'd wait until the AM.

    But you could open and smell the awesomeness .
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  36. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Board Sponsor
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,626
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    I'd wait until the AM.

    But you could open and smell the awesomeness .
    I used to do a scoop pre bed with other things but I'm an odd character. I say try it. If it keeps you up go for a run. If it doesn't then goodnight
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator
    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  37. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,816
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

    I used to do a scoop pre bed with other things but I'm an odd character. I say try it. If it keeps you up go for a run. If it doesn't then goodnight
    That's cray!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  38. Registered User
    goberzerk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    38
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I used to do a scoop pre bed with other things but I'm an odd character. I say try it. If it keeps you up go for a run. If it doesn't then goodnight
    bottle of erase pro*
  39. Registered User
    goberzerk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    38
    Answers
    0

    NEWB QUESTION: What does 'drying out' mean? I see the 'dry' word used often, I'm curious what you all mean by it.
  40. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,344
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by goberzerk View Post
    NEWB QUESTION: What does 'drying out' mean? I see the 'dry' word used often, I'm curious what you all mean by it.
    Usually it is just referring to the lack of water retention.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 03-05-2013, 10:07 PM
  2. How much and what kind of fat to take with Rebound XT?
    By JonesersRX7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-12-2005, 10:44 AM
  3. 13 Reasons Why Lack of Sunshine Makes You Fat
    By Dwight Schrute in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-11-2005, 12:09 PM
  4. Gyno, or just stubborn fat?
    By Doko in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-07-2004, 09:10 PM
  5. IGF-1 and Slin for low fat gain
    By crazy gains in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-01-2004, 09:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in