4 week Anabeta run followed by Erase pro

anthony8

anthony8

Awards
I've tried ABE about a year ago and loved it! Had a lot of strength gains and put on a good few solid pounds as well. Wanted to see how OG Anabeta would compare so here I am.

5'7
152lbs
26 years old

Have been lifting for about 3 years now always weighing about 150-155...can't break that. Decided I want to go on a 9 month bulk and try to hit 180. I have a bottle of Erase pro from a previous cycle I did months ago...thinking of adding it in this run...it wait until after??? Also have some DAA...not sure if I should wait to use it after as well. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

Ice4534

Ice4534

Awards
run it all together brother! If you're a hard gainer you can increase your AB dosage as you go, at one point I ran it 3 months straight and worked up to 8 pills a day, especially when you get to the point where eating a truck load is strenuous task.

anthony8

anthony8

Awards
run it all together brother! If you're a hard gainer you can increase your AB dosage as you go, at one point I ran it 3 months straight and worked up to 8 pills a day, especially when you get to the point where eating a truck load is strenuous task.
If its anything like ABE I'm gonna be eating everything in sight! Would the Erase and DAA take away the full effect of AB? I only have a month supply.

Ice4534

Ice4534

Awards
nah man you should be fine- I love the AB. EP, DAA combo!

Ice4534

Ice4534

Awards
If its anything like ABE I'm gonna be eating everything in sight! Would the Erase and DAA take away the full effect of AB? I only have a month supply.
No issues with taking it all together the effects of AB should be the same-eat to grow homie!

nikolce

nikolce

Awards
I was doing that I also had alphamine and alpha t2 I was hungry 24/7

Ice4534

Ice4534

Awards
I was doing that I also had alphamine and alpha t2 I was hungry 24/7
I use alphamine consistently whether I'm cutting or bulking because of the smooth stim and HICA, helps to stay lean while bulking :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use alphamine consistently whether I'm cutting or bulking because of the smooth stim and HICA, helps to stay lean while bulking :)
I agree here

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have used them separately than combining them is a surefire way to make a very effective combo. AB/ABE + Erase/EP + DAA is a raved about combo from many who have run it (and reviews can be found all over AM). :cool:

Ice4534

Ice4534

Awards
If you have used them separately than combining them is a surefire way to make a very effective combo. AB/ABE + Erase/EP + DAA is a raved about combo from many who have run it (and reviews can be found all over AM). :cool:
I agree! I have seen great success using that combo! Adding the DAA maximized the stack for me!

Ice4534

Ice4534

Awards
I agree! I have seen great success using that combo! Adding the DAA maximized the stack for me!

anthony8

anthony8

Awards
Thanks fellas! So an issue I've been having with the AB is stomach issues. Been taking 2 pre with good and 2 post with food and nothing helps. Heard from a lot of people having that same problem. Is it something that will get better? Or will I have to stick it out the entire cycle?? By the way I never had the issue taking ABE.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks fellas! So an issue I've been having with the AB is stomach issues. Been taking 2 pre with good and 2 post with food and nothing helps. Heard from a lot of people having that same problem. Is it something that will get better? Or will I have to stick it out the entire cycle?? By the way I never had the issue taking ABE.
Really? Are you taking anything else at the same time you are dosing AB or taking something that you didn't take while you took ABE?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really? Are you taking anything else at the same time you are dosing AB or taking something that you didn't take while you took ABE?
I'm also curious of this as it doesn't seem to make any sense. I don't think I've ever heard anyone complain of stomach pain on the product.

aceroni

Awards
I've never had issues with ab or abe

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you aren't taking anything else that you haven't taken before?

anthony8

anthony8

Awards
So you aren't taking anything else that you haven't taken before?
Been using the same protein, BCAAs, vitamins that I usually use. I get about 50-60 carbs pre workout...could it be I'm not getting enough with the dosage? I figured that was plenty

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been using the same protein, BCAAs, vitamins that I usually use. I get about 50-60 carbs pre workout...could it be I'm not getting enough with the dosage? I figured that was plenty
It could be. Just doesnt make sense if ABE didn't cause any problems especially since it has Forskolin which can cause stomach discomfort in some.

I take it you've messed with the dosing times and changed your carb intake?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe try the 1/1/1/1 dose and see if that cause at problems.

anthony8

anthony8

Awards
Will it make a difference in the end splitting it up like that throughout the day? I train in the evening...just got back from the gym and about to eat and take the next 2. So far no discomfort from my pre workout meal/dosage as I upped my carbs to 70

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1/1/1/1 is the way I would go if you are getting discomfort, but I do still prefer 2/2 (shouldn't make a huge difference in overall results though).

Surprised at the issues with your stomach considering none on the ABE. Keep us updated.

anthony8

anthony8

Awards
1/1/1/1 is the way I would go if you are getting discomfort, but I do still prefer 2/2 (shouldn't make a huge difference in overall results though).

Surprised at the issues with your stomach considering none on the ABE. Keep us updated.
Will start that tomorrow and see how it goes. Oh trust me I'm just as surprised as you guys are lol. I'm just sick of rushing to the bathroom

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think there would be a major difference from switching up the dosing. But hey if you aren't getting stomach discomfort today, maybe keep going with the 2/2 dose for a few more days and see what happens.

How long have you been running AB so far?

anthony8

anthony8

Awards
I don't think there would be a major difference from switching up the dosing. But hey if you aren't getting stomach discomfort today, maybe keep going with the 2/2 dose for a few more days and see what happens.

How long have you been running AB so far?
Going on 6 days now

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going on 6 days now
Thought it might be around there. See if it keeps giving you discomfort for a few more days and if so, go with the 1/1/1/1 dosing.

anthony8

anthony8

Awards
Everything is starting to look good! Upped my cals a bit and just switched to whole milk...it's been a while but it's not too bad.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everything is starting to look good! Upped my cals a bit and just switched to whole milk...it's been a while but it's not too bad.
That's awesome news man. Glad it isn't giving you any more problems.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to hear the issues subsided. Can't wait to hear your continued feedback!

anthony8

anthony8

Awards
Not a lot to describe lately...the intensity in the the gym is definitely there though! Libido seems to be down a bit. Not sure if that's normal. I have some powdered DAA just can't find the right thing to mix with...seems like it just settles to the bottom of cup with just about everything. Anyone know of something good it absorbs with?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For some, EPro can lower libido. If it crushes it too much you could always do the EOD dosing.

For the DAA, I would just put the scoop in your mouth and chase it with water or parachute if.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For some, EPro can lower libido. If it crushes it too much you could always do the EOD dosing.

For the DAA, I would just put the scoop in your mouth and chase it with water or parachute if.
Very good suggestions as always bayne. I would suggest the same for both. Maybe not the parachute part though! :D

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very good suggestions as always bayne. I would suggest the same for both. Maybe not the parachute part though! :D
Ya DAA isn't that bad to where you have to parachute it. Cissus on the other hand though...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya DAA isn't that bad to where you have to parachute it. Cissus on the other hand though...
I've only used capped cissus. I've heard it is absolutely disgusting in bulk powder. :/

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've only used capped cissus. I've heard it is absolutely disgusting in bulk powder. :/
Yep, I won't be buying bulk powder cissus again.

Androflaven

Androflaven

Awards
Just thought I would chime in for a sec...

For me erase pro has zero effect on libido, but DAA tanks it, BAD. If I lay off the DAA libido comes back within a day or two. Might be worth dropping the DAA first(as opposed to EoD Erase Pro) for a couple days unless you are sure how it effects you from past experience. DAA messes up my stomach too.

anthony8

anthony8

Awards
Down to the last few days here before I add in Erase. This has been an insane month as far as good consumption! I've been eating everything and not having a problem putting it down. Weighed in this morning at 153.6...that's about 6lbs the past 4 weeks! All in all I'm pretty happy with what AB has done...PES is an amazing company with a lot of science to back up their products. Not only did I put on a little size but I also stayed pretty lean...is that even legit?!?! ;)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Down to the last few days here before I add in Erase. This has been an insane month as far as good consumption! I've been eating everything and not having a problem putting it down. Weighed in this morning at 153.6...that's about 6lbs the past 4 weeks! All in all I'm pretty happy with what AB has done...PES is an amazing company with a lot of science to back up their products. Not only did I put on a little size but I also stayed pretty lean...is that even legit?!?! ;)
Solid results man. You know we only like to release stuff we truly believe is worth it. :D

Ice4534

Ice4534

Awards
***keep it up man, with this company its only the beginning!