Anabeta + Erase Pro.

Jakey

Awards
I'm hoping to gain strength without any fat gain (everyones childish dream lol) or even recomping, so is this a recommended stack / anything else needed? Will eating at maintenance be enough or should I have a calorie surplus?

I'm soon to be finishing cutting (with alphamine) and this stack was to help me through my stim break. :D

Thanks.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm hoping to gain strength without any fat gain (everyones childish dream lol) or even recomping, so is this a recommended stack / anything else needed? Will eating at maintenance be enough or should I have a calorie surplus?

I'm soon to be finishing cutting (with alphamine) and this stack was to help me through my stim break. :D

Thanks.
Good choice for what you are looking for. Erase pro and anabeta will dry you out and control cortisol as well as help with strength gains and appetite. This is a personal favorite stack but I tend to lean to EPRO/ABE. Will you be logging?

If you are looking to recomp you should be able to increase cals over maintenance with this stack. Just make sure they are good cals. ;)

Jakey

Awards
Thanks for the advice, I have had some ABE and it worked really well but got Anabeta free with Enhanced so thought might as well stack it. I don't need help with appetite really hah, even alphamine does nothing to stop my hunger (as much as I love it for fat loss).

I already do a general workout log on BB so don't particularly want to start another one. Might make a post of results / review though if you PES reps would like?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We always appreciate feedback if you have the time to write anything up. :)

Jakey

Awards
I'm sure PES won't let me down so shouldn't be a problem. UK Enhanced / Alphamine are both excellent, ABE was impressive too (even at four weeks).

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sure PES won't let me down so shouldn't be a problem. UK Enhanced / Alphamine are both excellent, ABE was impressive too (even at four weeks).
Awesome and thank you! Looking forward to hearing more feedback on the Anabeta/EPRO stack! :)

Jakey

Awards
Day 10 Erase Pro + Day 8 Anabeta Update:

No noticeable body composition changes yet.
Appear to be getting stronger - Managed to hit a bench PR. Tied squat PR even after coming off my cut.
High libido.
Some sore joints where I've injured myself previously - although it appears to be reducing - I am using fish oil and glucosamine.

I still had some Enhanced PWO and the combination of that and Anabeta in my PWO meal a few hours before resulted in painful pumps in my tris today.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Appear to be getting stronger - Managed to hit a bench PR. Tied squat PR even after coming off my cut.
High libido.
Some sore joints where I've injured myself previously - although it appears to be reducing - I am using fish oil and glucosamine.

I still had some Enhanced PWO and the combination of that and Anabeta in my PWO meal a few hours before resulted in painful pumps in my tris today.
Good update sir. I'm confident with time the body comp changes you are looking for are going to happen. Strength up and libido boost is always good. :)

Enhanced Anabeta pre is a recipe for pain! In a good way of course!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

High libido.

Body comp changes should begin to make themselves apparent soon. Strength changes always hit me pretty quick on that stack along with increased vascularity.

Jakey

Awards
Good update sir. I'm confident with time the body comp changes you are looking for are going to happen. Strength up and libido boost is always good. :)

Enhanced Anabeta pre is a recipe for pain! In a good way of course!
It did indeed feel good, in "oh my god my arms going to blow up kind of way".

Looking forward to seeing if it helps my weighted chins today and military press on Thursday.
Body comp changes should begin to make themselves apparent soon. Strength changes always hit me pretty quick on that stack along with increased vascularity.
Cheers for the input. How much strength did you gain (if you can quantify it)?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for the update on how well weighted chins goes! Kill it bro!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It did indeed feel good, in "oh my god my arms going to blow up kind of way".

Looking forward to seeing if it helps my weighted chins today and military press on Thursday.

Cheers for the input. How much strength did you gain (if you can quantify it)?
Its hard for me to quantify it to be honest as i dont really track my strength with any type of discipline. The major lifts though typically went up 10-15lbs and a couple reps a set or so.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

High libido.

Erase pro is strong and can dry out your joints. It is VERY effective. I am 200 pounds and took it eod to help with sides. It stacks very well with ABE. I started to really see the benefits in week 3. It kept me dry and hard. Good luck with your log

Jakey

Awards
In for the update on how well weighted chins goes! Kill it bro!
Rep PR - 6 x +45kg (99lbs)). Previous best was 4 I think (maybe a crappy fifth).

I've recently switched back to conventional deadlift, starting with lowered weight so I'm unsure if the weight jump from last week (+22lbs) is from getting technique right or if EP is helping. Felt easy though. I'll probably try some singles next week.

Its hard for me to quantify it to be honest as i dont really track my strength with any type of discipline. The major lifts though typically went up 10-15lbs and a couple reps a set or so.
Nice. Wouldn't say no to that.
Erase pro is strong and can dry out your joints. It is VERY effective. I am 200 pounds and took it eod to help with sides. It stacks very well with ABE. I started to really see the benefits in week 3. It kept me dry and hard. Good luck with your log
Did you find EOD just as effective? Thanks for sharing.

And hah, it's not a proper log.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Beast mode! Way to go man!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah for me every other day was my sweet spot... It worked very well.... My joints got a little dry when taking it ed. Keep up the hard work!!!

Jakey

Awards
Update: Day 14 EP / Day 12 Anabeta.

Press was one rep less than my PR when I was 4lbs heavier yesterday but CGBP went up. Got a squat PR today with 132.5kg (292lbs) x 5 up from 130kg x 5 from when I was heavier. Joint pain seems to be lessening, libido is still very high.

Subjectively: i'm feeling bigger and fuller but this might just be increased confidence, I do indeed seem a bit dryer as well, with increased striations on my chest, more veins popping up. Anabeta (with PWO shake couple of hours before gym) + PWO = recipe for mega pumps.

Still haven't had a stim break though, naughty me - 1 scoop alphamine + 1 scoop enhanced is still strong as hell (the lack of tolerance build-up on these two products is very good), or 2 scoop ritual which is my go-to for leg workouts.

As i'm going on holiday in 20 days and have about 16 EP left I doubt i'll dose it EOD. I'm really hoping I don't have some kind of horrible libido drop when I finish and I'm on holiday with my girlfriend though hah.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice updates. Good detail and glad things are going so well.

Erase should have a delayed effect even after completion of dosing. You may still feel some of the benefits for a week or so after (and AnaBeta as well..)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everything going well Jakey? Getting some good results right before holiday?

Jakey

Awards
Everything going well Jakey? Getting some good results right before holiday?
I'll get on it. ;)

Day 21 EP, Day 19 AB (3 weeks in)

Objective measurements:

Weight up to pre cut levels (maybe a little less)
Arms up 0.25" to 15" cold - first time ever, feels good man.

Rep PRs for (what I consider) my main lifts:
Squat: 140kg x 3 (from x 1),
Bench: 110kg x 4 (from x 3) + 102.5kg x 6 (from x 5). Weighted chins: +47.5kg x 6 (up from x 4).
Military press: No PR's at all. :( I've actually regressed.
I've been unable to hit 1RM PRs, only rep records.

Subjective measurements:
Increased leaning effect / striations on chest, shoulders.
Feel bigger / fuller (dat Anabeta time). Always getting good pumps in the gym.
Joint pain is rarely a problem (whether due to tolerance or fish oils - which aren't the best quality - I don't know).
Still high libido.
Although I've gained weight (+ 3/ 4 lbs from the start) I definitely haven't gained as much fat, I can tell this because my face normally gets chubby as hell but it still looks pretty lean.

If there are other things people want to know, feel free to ask.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll get on it. ;)

Day 21 EP, Day 19 AB (3 weeks in)

Objective measurements:

Weight up to pre cut levels (maybe a little less)
Arms up 0.25" to 15" cold - first time ever, feels good man.

Rep PRs for (what I consider) my main lifts:
Squat: 140kg x 3 (from x 1),
Bench: 110kg x 4 (from x 3) + 102.5kg x 6 (from x 5). Weighted chins: +47.5kg x 6 (up from x 4).
Military press: No PR's at all. :( I've actually regressed.
I've been unable to hit 1RM PRs, only rep records.

Subjective measurements:
Increased leaning effect / striations on chest, shoulders.
Feel bigger / fuller (dat Anabeta time). Always getting good pumps in the gym.
Joint pain is rarely a problem (whether due to tolerance or fish oils - which aren't the best quality - I don't know).
Still high libido.
Although I've gained weight (+ 3/ 4 lbs from the start) I definitely haven't gained as much fat, I can tell this because my face normally gets chubby as hell but it still looks pretty lean.

If there are other things people want to know, feel free to ask.
Great update Jakey. Sounds like the run is going good so far. A few pounds up with no noticeable fat gain is nice for 21 days. This week should be pretty fun for you.

Jakey

Awards
Military Press PR today: 62.5kg x 8 from x 7. 138lbs for USA peeps.
Close grip bench PR too - 100kg x 6 from 97.5kg x 6

2 scoops enhanced didn't hurt either I guess. :D

Well done Jakey...credit to your diet and training as well
To be fair, I'm not the cleanest eater (in traditional bodybuilder sense). No doubt I'd have greater results if I was.

IIFYMs ftw.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Military Press PR today: 62.5kg x 8 from x 7. 138lbs for USA peeps.
Close grip bench PR too - 100kg x 6 from 97.5kg x 6

2 scoops enhanced didn't hurt either I guess. :D

To be fair, I'm not the cleanest eater (in traditional bodybuilder sense). No doubt I'd have greater results if I was.

IIFYMs ftw.
Nice work on the PR's brosef! 2 scoops gave you hulk strength! :banana:

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to piggyback this thread, but I also have a question about a similar stack. If I stack AB with Erase Pro (and possibly forskolin), would I need to pick up some 7-keto dhea to add for cortisol control, or would I get enough cortisol control from just Erase Pro?

Also, same exact question but with OG Erase instead of Erase Pro.

Thanks,
Tyler

P.S.- Nice PRs, Jake!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to piggyback this thread, but I also have a question about a similar stack. If I stack AB with Erase Pro (and possibly forskolin), would I need to pick up some 7-keto dhea to add for cortisol control, or would I get enough cortisol control from just Erase Pro?

Also, same exact question but with OG Erase instead of Erase Pro.

Thanks,
Tyler

P.S.- Nice PRs, Jake!
You could pick some up if you felt the need but you will be fine with Erase/EPro.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
You could pick some up if you felt the need but you will be fine with Erase/EPro.
OK cool, I'll prob just not buy it if it's unnecessary. Do you think the Erase/EPro would have an equivalent cortisol-lowering effect to ABE?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK cool, I'll prob just not buy it if it's unnecessary. Do you think the Erase/EPro would have an equivalent cortisol-lowering effect to ABE?
Erase and especially EPro will keep cortisol levels in check moreso then ABE.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase and especially EPro will keep cortisol levels in check moreso then ABE.
Very true. Although adding the ABE in there makes for quite the experience. I just quit ABE/shift/alphamine for my off period and feel like I'm spilling over already! It's only been 4 days and diet is exact same. I knew eating 4500 cals a day and not spilling over wouldn't survive after dropping that stack! :/

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very true. Although adding the ABE in there makes for quite the experience. I just quit ABE/shift/alphamine for my off period and feel like I'm spilling over already! It's only been 4 days and diet is exact same. I knew eating 4500 cals a day and not spilling over wouldn't survive after dropping that stack! :/
That's always the worse :(

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's always the worse :(
I'm partly to blame from expecting to drop that killer stack and open my diet a bit and still stay so lean. Just have to scale back the diet and carbs a bit where with that stack I could eat whatever and whenever lol. Good thing I'm bulking! :D

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's what I am doing now that my AB + ArA + Forskolin run is over.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Jakey

Awards
I hit a squat PR of 137.5kg x 5 (303 lbs) before my holiday. But now a week of eating greek food has taken its toll.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hit a squat PR of 137.5kg x 5 (303 lbs) before my holiday. But now a week of eating greek food has taken its toll.
Damn Greek food! You'll get back to it I'm sure!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established