Stacking Alpha T-2 and Shift
- 07-25-2013, 11:58 PM
- 07-26-2013, 01:03 AM
- 07-26-2013, 08:36 AM
Recommended dosing on each is up to 3 caps per day.
Are you planning on any caffeine/stimmed products as well?PES Representative
Don't miss out on the next deal:http://pescience.com/insider
Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
07-26-2013, 11:00 AM
07-26-2013, 12:57 PM
If I were to stack all three, I would go something like this:
Alphamine: 2 scoops in the morning and 1 scoop later in the day.
AT2: 1 cap in the morning and 1-2 caps later in the day.
Shift: 1 cap in the morning and 1-2 caps later in the day.
I would try to get on of the doses used pre-workout.
07-26-2013, 03:18 PM
07-26-2013, 05:16 PM
07-26-2013, 05:26 PM
07-29-2013, 01:06 AM
So we have the timelines of 8am to midnight that an individual is awake.
07-29-2013, 10:23 AM
Whether or not you do morning cardio, get in your 1-2 scoops of Alphamine with your AT2 and Shift. If you go 1 scoop of Alphamine, I would go two caps of AT2 and Shift, but if you go 2 scoops of Alphamine, go 1 cap of each. Then for your later in the day dose, just take it when you feel like the supps won't have an effect on your sleep.
If you want a non-stim pre-workout since Alphamine will be taken earlier, look into Hemavol, High Volume, FocusXT (caffeine free), or Ultima. Or simply make your own by using bulk products.
Similar Forum Threads
- By nattydisaster in forum NutraplanetReplies: 12Last Post: 03-10-2011, 12:43 PM
- By hexstatic in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 59Last Post: 12-29-2010, 08:43 PM
- By Luisciphr1 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 144Last Post: 11-02-2010, 10:28 AM
- By mmacrazy in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 09-13-2010, 12:18 PM
- By BradCowin in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2008, 09:21 PM