Stacking Alpha T-2 and Shift

  1. Registered User
    alwaysfirst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    980
    Answers
    0

    Stacking Alpha T-2 and Shift


    I jumped on the inside deal and wonder how to stack them?
    Can I do 2 Alpha T-2 during the day and do 2 Shift before bed?
    Will that be alright without overdosing

  2. Registered User
    Invycktus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    811
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post
    I jumped on the inside deal and wonder how to stack them?
    Can I do 2 Alpha T-2 during the day and do 2 Shift before bed?
    Will that be alright without overdosing
    Aye good question lad, bumping this
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  3. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,371
    Answers
    0


    Recommended dosing on each is up to 3 caps per day.

    Are you planning on any caffeine/stimmed products as well?
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    alwaysfirst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    980
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Recommended dosing on each is up to 3 caps per day.

    Are you planning on any caffeine/stimmed products as well?
    Yes, I already got Alphamine
    So I can do 3 of each even we stacked?
  5. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,865
    Answers
    0


    If I were to stack all three, I would go something like this:

    Alphamine: 2 scoops in the morning and 1 scoop later in the day.
    AT2: 1 cap in the morning and 1-2 caps later in the day.
    Shift: 1 cap in the morning and 1-2 caps later in the day.

    I would try to get on of the doses used pre-workout.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  6. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,371
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post
    Yes, I already got Alphamine
    So I can do 3 of each even we stacked?
    Yep. If you do go full doses of each I'd do this (what Kbayne posted):

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    If I were to stack all three, I would go something like this:

    Alphamine: 2 scoops in the morning and 1 scoop later in the day.
    AT2: 1 cap in the morning and 1-2 caps later in the day.
    Shift: 1 cap in the morning and 1-2 caps later in the day.

    I would try to get on of the doses used pre-workout.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  7. Registered User
    alwaysfirst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    980
    Answers
    0


    Thanks guys, I'm excited!
  8. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,174
    Answers
    2


    Subbed for epic stack.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  9. Registered User
    Invycktus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    811
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    If I were to stack all three, I would go something like this:

    Alphamine: 2 scoops in the morning and 1 scoop later in the day.
    AT2: 1 cap in the morning and 1-2 caps later in the day.
    Shift: 1 cap in the morning and 1-2 caps later in the day.

    I would try to get on of the doses used pre-workout.
    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Yep. If you do go full doses of each I'd do this (what Kbayne posted):
    So how do I dose all three and still manage to sleep by midnight? My workouts are between 7-9pm. I might sneak in a cardio session on early morning. But that is not a given. Alphamine after 4pm = awake till 4am by default for me. So that is a problem, unless I take 2-4 caps of melatonin

    So we have the timelines of 8am to midnight that an individual is awake.
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  10. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,865
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post

    So how do I dose all three and still manage to sleep by midnight? My workouts are between 7-9pm. I might sneak in a cardio session on early morning. But that is not a given. Alphamine after 4pm = awake till 4am by default for me. So that is a problem, unless I take 2-4 caps of melatonin

    So we have the timelines of 8am to midnight that an individual is awake.
    AT2 is low stim and Shift is a non-stimulant. Those two shouldn't have an effect on your sleep but if you are worried about that, I would do something like this:

    Whether or not you do morning cardio, get in your 1-2 scoops of Alphamine with your AT2 and Shift. If you go 1 scoop of Alphamine, I would go two caps of AT2 and Shift, but if you go 2 scoops of Alphamine, go 1 cap of each. Then for your later in the day dose, just take it when you feel like the supps won't have an effect on your sleep.

    If you want a non-stim pre-workout since Alphamine will be taken earlier, look into Hemavol, High Volume, FocusXT (caffeine free), or Ultima. Or simply make your own by using bulk products.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Alpha-T2, Erase, and SHIFT Back In Stock!
    By nattydisaster in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 11:43 AM
  2. Replies: 59
    Last Post: 12-29-2010, 07:43 PM
  3. PES "Get Up and Go Stack" (Alpha T2 and OEP) Review/Log
    By Luisciphr1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 11-02-2010, 09:28 AM
  4. Alpha t-2 and black cats stack. Thoughts
    By mmacrazy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-13-2010, 11:18 AM
  5. Stacking Diesel Test Hardcore and Alpha Drive XL
    By BradCowin in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-28-2008, 08:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in