- 07-23-2013, 05:00 PM
I was reading in another thread how someone did not recommend anabeta elite for more than 8 weeks. I have 4 bottles of the original and almost 2 bottles of the elite. I was planning on running them around 15 weeks straight. Is it something in the elite or the anabeta ingredient by itself that is not recommended.
- 07-23-2013, 05:42 PM
Most natural test boosters aren't recommended to be ran longer than 8 weeks due to diminishing effects.Controlled Labs Board Rep
CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
07-23-2013, 05:44 PM
We have to recommend sticking to label instructions.
Some people have used it longer than 8 weeks (myself included lol) but we can't recommend it.
Similar Forum Threads
- By shootmeagain in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 01-22-2005, 01:02 PM
- By HardHatArea in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-27-2004, 03:56 AM
- By savagery in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-23-2004, 11:14 AM
- By JerseyDevil in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 01-16-2004, 05:55 PM
- By nozzi in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-11-2003, 09:26 PM