First time with Enhanced - AnabolicMinds.com

First time with Enhanced

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

First time with Enhanced

Just wanted to say this is the most powerful pre-workout formula I've ever tried! I'm 51,been training seriously for 20 years and have tried just about everything on the market,was previously using Ritual,Craze, and Conquer in rotation. I also use 2-3 servings of Optimum Amino Energy throughout the day. Since I have a very high tolerance to stims I opted for 2 full scoops of Enhanced. Wayyy too much lol! I trained this morning from 4-530 and am still full of energy now at noon! Workout was brutal,back&biceps,could'nt get enough . This stuff feels almost like a strong dose of ephedra without the jitters. Also unlike ephedra which dries out my mouth,this makes me salivate more,not running to the water fountain every couple sets. Pumps are great. I did mix an extra 500mgs of agmatine in which was prob not needed. Also not feeling the need for my midday shot of Amino Energy. I'm using this again in the morning,but only 1 scoop lol! On a scale of 1-10 I'd give Enhanced a 20! This is my first experience with PES products and am impressed Also got a bottle of Erase coming, trying it out for my TRT anti-estrogen. Will def be trying out more of the PES product line!

2. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by eros62d View Post
    Just wanted to say this is the most powerful pre-workout formula I've ever tried! I'm 51,been training seriously for 20 years and have tried just about everything on the market,was previously using Ritual,Craze, and Conquer in rotation. I also use 2-3 servings of Optimum Amino Energy throughout the day. Since I have a very high tolerance to stims I opted for 2 full scoops of Enhanced. Wayyy too much lol! I trained this morning from 4-530 and am still full of energy now at noon! Workout was brutal,back&biceps,could'nt get enough . This stuff feels almost like a strong dose of ephedra without the jitters. Also unlike ephedra which dries out my mouth,this makes me salivate more,not running to the water fountain every couple sets. Pumps are great. I did mix an extra 500mgs of agmatine in which was prob not needed. Also not feeling the need for my midday shot of Amino Energy. I'm using this again in the morning,but only 1 scoop lol! On a scale of 1-10 I'd give Enhanced a 20! This is my first experience with PES products and am impressed Also got a bottle of Erase coming, trying it out for my TRT anti-estrogen. Will def be trying out more of the PES product line!
    Name:  gregg-popovich-approved-o.gif
Views: 169
Size:  1.35 MB
  3. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks for the feedback! I love the stuff myself and I bet you'll have a good experience with Erase as well.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
    •   

4. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by eros62d View Post
    Just wanted to say this is the most powerful pre-workout formula I've ever tried! I'm 51,been training seriously for 20 years and have tried just about everything on the market...,

This stuff feels almost like a strong dose of ephedra without the jitters. Also unlike ephedra which dries out my mouth,this makes me salivate more,not running to the water fountain every couple sets.

Pumps are great. I did mix an extra 500mgs of agmatine in which was prob not needed.

On a scale of 1-10 I'd give Enhanced a 20! This is my first experience with PES products and am impressed . Will def be trying out more of the PES product line!
    This is some review that is also seeming so honest, plus for the age of 51 it is some inspiration. Looking forward maybe to other reviews you may be having too.
  5. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great feedback much appreciated
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  6. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Stim energy wise, Enhanced is by far the strongest supp I have tried which is why I stick with just 1 scoop.
    doing my own thang!
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I only use 2 scoops on leg day ! If your not blasting off doing squats your wasting time. It also gives you the 1000 yard stare . Very scary to catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    I only use 2 scoops on leg day ! If your not blasting off doing squats your wasting time. It also gives you the 1000 yard stare . Very scary to catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror.
    I've found that this is the one pre that I don't have to dial back on leg day. Most have me getting too light-headed, but that has never been the case with Enhanced.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://selectprotein.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. thoughts on this cycle (first time with injectables)
    By concretetofists in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-05-2006, 05:00 PM
  2. first time with dbol
    By tribal in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-09-2004, 05:18 PM
  3. First time with m1t, when do i see?
    By RockMam in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-13-2004, 11:35 PM
  4. first time with test...