Alphamine/Enhanced and their effects on Blood P/Heart Rate

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.37%

Alphamine/Enhanced and their effects on Blood P/Heart Rate

Alphamine - loved it; seems the effects are diminishing pretty fast (at least from a hunger diminishing standpoint). Never had the desire to fall asleep at work since taking it which used to happen all the time. I seem to be starving around 10am after dosing 1.5-1.75 scoops @ 7:30am (I am doing IF so my last meal is usually 7pm at the latest)

I could realistically dose 2 scoops alphamine, 2 scoops alphamine, then 2 scoops enhanced and be fine from a brain, stomach, etc standpoint, the only organ I am not trusting in that situation is my heart. Last time my BP was measured was right after 1.5 scoops of enhanced 1 hour post-gym, and it was 160/100 (I asked her if I won a prize lol)

I'm curious as to if anyone has tested pre and post ingestion of alphamine/enhanced (both or either) for their heart rate and blood pressure? May be time to get a "heart" supplement.

Also blown away how Enhanced can elicit such huge pumps in that little scoop.

Also, what PES supplement is recommended to "harden up"? OGE + ABE?

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Blood pressure reaction to stimulant intake can vary from individuals and I'll let some others chime in on that. I have noted lowered BP and HR with Enhanced though (my personal anecdote).

As far as "hardening up" that is the name of the game for Erase/Erase Pro. Many rave about this attribute when used (given you are at a low enough body fat % and proper diet/training/etc). ABE + Erase definitely would manifest some positive effects in body composition change.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.79%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Im at the bottom of my tub of Alphamine and have had high bp for a few years now. My stimulant of choice was jacked and I practically lived off it for energy. 2 days ago I went to the doc because its been over a year and just like to have a general check up. My bp was normal this time. Can't say for sure if its the alphamine or pump spray I'm using, but I can say that I did dose 2 scoops about 3 hrs earlier before my workout. Jacked had my bp trashed to the point I was on meds. Take it for what its worth, but I must say, alphamine is the 1st PES product I have used and I'm impressed! Already planning on erase/pump spray/alphamine run next week.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.79%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Hr was normal also.
  5. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

you can monitor your bp and heart rate with a minimum dosage, but you may need to consult with your doctor/cardiologist.
    doing my own thang!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-29-2007, 09:09 PM
  2. IGF-1 and the effect on the boys
    By dirlewanger in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-19-2004, 05:49 PM
  3. PH and AAS effects on emotions
    By badbart in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-05-2004, 06:25 PM