Alphamine/Enhanced and their effects on Blood P/Heart Rate - AnabolicMinds.com

Alphamine/Enhanced and their effects on Blood P/Heart Rate

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Alphamine/Enhanced and their effects on Blood P/Heart Rate

Alphamine - loved it; seems the effects are diminishing pretty fast (at least from a hunger diminishing standpoint). Never had the desire to fall asleep at work since taking it which used to happen all the time. I seem to be starving around 10am after dosing 1.5-1.75 scoops @ 7:30am (I am doing IF so my last meal is usually 7pm at the latest)

I could realistically dose 2 scoops alphamine, 2 scoops alphamine, then 2 scoops enhanced and be fine from a brain, stomach, etc standpoint, the only organ I am not trusting in that situation is my heart. Last time my BP was measured was right after 1.5 scoops of enhanced 1 hour post-gym, and it was 160/100 (I asked her if I won a prize lol)

I'm curious as to if anyone has tested pre and post ingestion of alphamine/enhanced (both or either) for their heart rate and blood pressure? May be time to get a "heart" supplement.

Also blown away how Enhanced can elicit such huge pumps in that little scoop.

Also, what PES supplement is recommended to "harden up"? OGE + ABE?

2. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Blood pressure reaction to stimulant intake can vary from individuals and I'll let some others chime in on that. I have noted lowered BP and HR with Enhanced though (my personal anecdote).

As far as "hardening up" that is the name of the game for Erase/Erase Pro. Many rave about this attribute when used (given you are at a low enough body fat % and proper diet/training/etc). ABE + Erase definitely would manifest some positive effects in body composition change.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Im at the bottom of my tub of Alphamine and have had high bp for a few years now. My stimulant of choice was jacked and I practically lived off it for energy. 2 days ago I went to the doc because its been over a year and just like to have a general check up. My bp was normal this time. Can't say for sure if its the alphamine or pump spray I'm using, but I can say that I did dose 2 scoops about 3 hrs earlier before my workout. Jacked had my bp trashed to the point I was on meds. Take it for what its worth, but I must say, alphamine is the 1st PES product I have used and I'm impressed! Already planning on erase/pump spray/alphamine run next week.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Hr was normal also.
  5. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

you can monitor your bp and heart rate with a minimum dosage, but you may need to consult with your doctor/cardiologist.
    doing my own thang!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-29-2007, 07:09 PM
  2. IGF-1 and the effect on the boys
    By dirlewanger in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-19-2004, 03:49 PM
  3. PH and AAS effects on emotions
    By badbart in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13