Anabeta & chest discomfort? - AnabolicMinds.com

Anabeta & chest discomfort?

  1. Senior Member
    AdelV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,940
    Rep Power
    45188

    Reputation

    Anabeta & chest discomfort?


    Hi,

    First week in, honestly havent noticed much gym wise, not even an increase in hunger but I seem to get some odd pains around my chest? Sometimes on the left, sometimes in the middle. Only noticed it since started Anabeta. Any other reports like that?

    Thanks

  2. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,512
    Rep Power
    9695600

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Hi,

    First week in, honestly havent noticed much gym wise, not even an increase in hunger but I seem to get some odd pains around my chest? Sometimes on the left, sometimes in the middle. Only noticed it since started Anabeta. Any other reports like that?

    Thanks
    Literally have never heard this before. You haven't started any other products around this time? How is your health? This should be taken seriously as chest pains are no joke. I would see a doctor about this. We are not doctors and can't try to diagnose what is going on in your body. I am confident the pains have nothing to do with Anabeta but I strongly suggest seeing a physician soon sir.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  3. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,190
    Rep Power
    10502207

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    x2. This is the first I have heard of it but a GP should be your first port of call for this.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    AdelV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,940
    Rep Power
    45188

    Reputation

    You'd be surprised, they constantly just say youre healthy! I had an ecg? Everything seemed fine, im unsure but sometimes its in the middle like reflux and sometimes on my far left. It doesnt feel like its my heart itself, but maybe tightness? Ive also had ****loads of pins & needles in my arms this week! I might report to my Dr and see whats up. It normally happens after I dose it aswell? Maybe something in the mixture doesnt sit well? I dunno! :/
  5. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,190
    Rep Power
    10502207

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    It would be dangerous for us to even try and guess what it causing it.

    Let the doctor do what he is qualified to do.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  6. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,875
    Rep Power
    4351424

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I'd guess its just gas or indigestion. Maybe avoid the Anabeta for a few days and see if it subsides.
  7. New Member
    RipdnTxs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    260
    Rep Power
    130403

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I started taking OG Anabeta for the past 6 days, the second day I took two with a mid day meal and myheart rate jumped up from a normal of 50-60 a minute to 90 for about an hour and then settled at around 75 while relaxing. It was not uncomfortable in any way just a noticeable increase. My heart rate in the mornings is the usual range, but after dosing the AB it elevates into the 70s again. I have a heartrate tracker on my phone and track it regularly. I also get a slight stim affect after taking it as well. I have only been able to get to the gym twice since starting, the first day the pump was noticiable and felt great, the second was not as noticeable. I am only dosing 3 a day at this point to see if the increase in heart rate may drop back down. It seems to put me in a little better mood as well. Has anyone else noticed the increased heart rate ?????? Ive not added or taken away any new supps, except High Volume and only take that on training days...
  8. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,190
    Rep Power
    10502207

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RipdnTxs View Post
    I started taking OG Anabeta for the past 6 days, the second day I took two with a mid day meal and myheart rate jumped up from a normal of 50-60 a minute to 90 for about an hour and then settled at around 75 while relaxing. It was not uncomfortable in any way just a noticeable increase. My heart rate in the mornings is the usual range, but after dosing the AB it elevates into the 70s again. I have a heartrate tracker on my phone and track it regularly. I also get a slight stim affect after taking it as well. I have only been able to get to the gym twice since starting, the first day the pump was noticiable and felt great, the second was not as noticeable. I am only dosing 3 a day at this point to see if the increase in heart rate may drop back down. It seems to put me in a little better mood as well. Has anyone else noticed the increased heart rate ?????? Ive not added or taken away any new supps, except High Volume and only take that on training days...
    Is there absolutely nothing else you are taking which could have this effect?

    AnaBeta is not a stimulant. It shouldn't possess any properties which would cause this to happen.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  9. Elite Member
    McCrew530's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,236
    Rep Power
    2105707

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RipdnTxs View Post
    I started taking OG Anabeta for the past 6 days, the second day I took two with a mid day meal and myheart rate jumped up from a normal of 50-60 a minute to 90 for about an hour and then settled at around 75 while relaxing. It was not uncomfortable in any way just a noticeable increase. My heart rate in the mornings is the usual range, but after dosing the AB it elevates into the 70s again. I have a heartrate tracker on my phone and track it regularly. I also get a slight stim affect after taking it as well. I have only been able to get to the gym twice since starting, the first day the pump was noticiable and felt great, the second was not as noticeable. I am only dosing 3 a day at this point to see if the increase in heart rate may drop back down. It seems to put me in a little better mood as well. Has anyone else noticed the increased heart rate ?????? Ive not added or taken away any new supps, except High Volume and only take that on training days...
    Im on AB Elite at 4 a day 2 am and 2 pm with none of these problems. I have zero problems falling asleep and zero problems with any elevated heart rate. are you taking any pre workouts or supplements along those lines?
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the NEW CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site,
    Even Diabolix Ironflex's new compound!

  10. New Member
    RipdnTxs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    260
    Rep Power
    130403

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I am on very little caffiene a day, I have a Red Bull (small can 80 mgs of caffiene) on the way to work or sometimes before a workout and maybe one diet coke a day or a glass of tea a day. I am going through a divorce ATM and I,m sure that the stress has something to do with it, just curious if anyone else noticed this. Ive lost alot of weight and am trying to get my appetite back by using AB for that purpose as well, I will continue to take AB and just continue to monitor my heart rate. I,m prone to anxiety so that is playing apart as well. Ive just read so many good reviews on AB, I had to try it !!! Thanks for the response, I will keep ya posted of any changes.....


    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Is there absolutely nothing else you are taking which could have this effect?

    AnaBeta is not a stimulant. It shouldn't possess any properties which would cause this to happen.
  11. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,190
    Rep Power
    10502207

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Perhaps your anxiety is contributing to it. If I told someone AnaBeta would increase their heart rate it is possible that placebo effect would take place.

    AnaBeta shouldn't result in anything you have outlined thus far. Please keep us updated though.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  12. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,702
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I have GERD and some of what you are describing is what I experience on a regular basis. When it starts up see if bending over makes it worse. Also, see if you can middle up a burp to see if it sounds muffled or blocked. Another option is to drink some milk when it starts see if there's any shifts in digestion, gas, bubbles, etc and see if the pain subsides. Contrary to what many may believe heartburn MAY cause joint pain as well as a pins and needles sensation. That could be from the acid irritating the vagus nerve
  13. Elite Member
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,466
    Rep Power
    489930

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I do not see how anabeta will directly affect the heart. if this problem, seek help from a cardiologist.
    doing my own thang!
  14. Senior Member
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,366
    Rep Power
    97234

    Reputation Reputation

    Trust me guys...Anabeta does not directly cause these effects. In the past I have blamed various supplements in the past for similar symptoms. I have now realised that heart rate increases, chest niggles and mild insomnia all stem from indigestion for me. The forskolin may be contributing to this. Just increase the dose slowly.
  15. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,439
    Rep Power
    2612247

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Trust me guys...Anabeta does not directly cause these effects. In the past I have blamed various supplements in the past for similar symptoms. I have now realised that heart rate increases, chest niggles and mild insomnia all stem from indigestion for me. The forskolin may be contributing to this. Just increase the dose slowly.
    Agreed......I ran anabeta, anabeta elite, and pr-xt multiple times with zero related discomfort
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  16. New Member
    RipdnTxs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    260
    Rep Power
    130403

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quick update, the increased heart rate is gone and yesterday I took two AB and a scoop and a half of High Volume before a chest and back workout and Holysh/t !!! I was sooo pumped and full and vascular, highly recommend this combo. I am taking 4 AB a day, but have noticed no increase n hunger yet. I have two bottles I,m running back to back so we shall see.....
  17. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,512
    Rep Power
    9695600

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RipdnTxs View Post
    Quick update, the increased heart rate is gone and yesterday I took two AB and a scoop and a half of High Volume before a chest and back workout and Holysh/t !!! I was sooo pumped and full and vascular, highly recommend this combo. I am taking 4 AB a day, but have noticed no increase n hunger yet. I have two bottles I,m running back to back so we shall see.....
    Good update sir. Glad everything is working out good for you!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  18. New Member
    Anabro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    120
    Rep Power
    39415

    Reputation

    I also have GERD and get those symptoms from a variety of things. The acid reflux can seem like a chest pain even in the left side and the pins and needles. It is entirely possible that it's acid reflux.

    If you are really stressed from the personal issues it absolutely makes it worse. If I get really angry or upset it is ones back at me hard core.

    The heart rate spike is likely from anxiety as well. Like a panic attack. You are probably under more stress than you realize and the anabeta probably doesn't entirely agree with your stomach.

    I'm confident that your issues are a combination of anxiety and reflux. I get it often. Plus anabeta is NOT a stimulant so safe to say the heart rate spike is anxiety and reflux related as well.
  19. Senior Member
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,366
    Rep Power
    97234

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Anabro View Post
    I also have GERD and get those symptoms from a variety of things. The acid reflux can seem like a chest pain even in the left side and the pins and needles. It is entirely possible that it's acid reflux.

    If you are really stressed from the personal issues it absolutely makes it worse. If I get really angry or upset it is ones back at me hard core.

    The heart rate spike is likely from anxiety as well. Like a panic attack. You are probably under more stress than you realize and the anabeta probably doesn't entirely agree with your stomach.

    I'm confident that your issues are a combination of anxiety and reflux. I get it often. Plus anabeta is NOT a stimulant so safe to say the heart rate spike is anxiety and reflux related as well.
    My hear rate also increases from acid reflux / indigestion.
  20. New Member
    RipdnTxs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    260
    Rep Power
    130403

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I tend to agree with Anabro, the papers have been signed and we will b done next Thur. I take digestive enzymes and a probiotic for reflux, this combo works better for me than Aciphex ever did. I have no bloating or reflux any longer. The anxiety is most likely the cause, its been a problem for me the last few years. Staying married because of having kids together and just basically being roomates is a bad idea for me anyway. I am still loving my current stack of Formeron,OG AB, and High Volume. The pumps and vascularity is unlike anything Ive experienced to date, and I,ve been a supp junkie for the last 15 years. I am actually getting excited again the day before I lift because of the effect I know is coming..... Good Times !!!!!
  21. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,702
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Anabro View Post
    I also have GERD and get those symptoms from a variety of things. The acid reflux can seem like a chest pain even in the left side and the pins and needles. It is entirely possible that it's acid reflux.

    If you are really stressed from the personal issues it absolutely makes it worse. If I get really angry or upset it is ones back at me hard core.

    The heart rate spike is likely from anxiety as well. Like a panic attack. You are probably under more stress than you realize and the anabeta probably doesn't entirely agree with your stomach.

    I'm confident that your issues are a combination of anxiety and reflux. I get it often. Plus anabeta is NOT a stimulant so safe to say the heart rate spike is anxiety and reflux related as well.
    I have GERD as well. Are you currently taking an acid reducer or have you opted for homeopathic remedies?
  22. New Member
    Anabro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    120
    Rep Power
    39415

    Reputation

    I mostly manage it with daily lanzoprazole via presciption. As well as gaviscon as needed. Apparently apple cider vinegar is a good natural remedy but I found it to actually make it worse for me personally.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best Overall Chest Development Excercise
    By pjorstad in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 01-17-2011, 02:26 AM
  2. 12 days without training chest and tri's
    By WiNgS in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-27-2003, 07:18 AM
  3. Upper Chest
    By WYD02 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-17-2003, 07:41 PM
  4. Number of Sets You Do for Chest?
    By YellowJacket in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-21-2003, 11:09 PM
  5. Chest Pain q's.
    By txwakeskater in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-13-2003, 05:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in