Low Libido on Erase Pro

Hansel

Hansel

Banned
Awards
So I've been taking Erase Pro for two weeks now and I'm loving it! Strength has increased, I feel more dense and look a lot more vascular. Only problem is my libido is way, way down. Is there anything I can take to counter this, or should I just accept it and finish my bottle?

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
try dosing every other day.

you need some estrogen to keep libido

I was the same way on Pro, so I only use the original erase now.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
try dosing every other day.

you need some estrogen to keep libido

I was the same way on Pro, so I only use the original erase now.
Above is true your estrogen is probably too low.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed. Drop to EOD dosing and see how you get on.

Erase Pro is very potent, this is quite common.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also agree with the eod strategy. My first run I had to go this route and now I can run it daily with no loss of libido or sore joints.

Those EPRO strength gains are fun though aren't they! :)

Hansel

Hansel

Banned
Awards
The strength gains are awesome! Even my coworkers are making comments! Alright guys, thanks for the recommendation. I'll start EOD dosing now, which means I'll skip tomorrow's dose. I'll check back in a couple of days and let you guys know how I'm feeling.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The strength gains are awesome! Even my coworkers are making comments! Alright guys, thanks for the recommendation. I'll start EOD dosing now, which means I'll skip tomorrow's dose. I'll check back in a couple of days and let you guys know how I'm feeling.
Hope that helps! Keep us posted for sure!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
As the others mentioned, dose every other day and you could add dopadex to the mix.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As the others mentioned, dose every other day and you could add dopadex to the mix.
I just started my first dopadex run. :) Very fun product.

Hansel

Hansel

Banned
Awards
Alright guys, I'm checking in as promised! The EOD dosing with Erase Pro seems to be working. I'm still looking more vascular, I still feel like a beast and I'm getting stronger. But the best news of all is my libido is back! I took this past Saturday off as a trial and let's just say the lady and I enjoyed three rounds of "fun" on Sunday. Felt great to feel aroused again. I've been following the EOD protocol since then and my libido is almost back to normal. Thanks for the advice on Dopadex, seems like a solid product. Noticed it was only $19.99 on NutraPlanet!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright guys, I'm checking in as promised! The EOD dosing with Erase Pro seems to be working. I'm still looking more vascular, I still feel like a beast and I'm getting stronger. But the best news of all is my libido is back! I took this past Saturday off as a trial and let's just say the lady and I enjoyed three rounds of "fun" on Sunday. Felt great to feel aroused again. I've been following the EOD protocol since then and my libido is almost back to normal. Thanks for the advice on Dopadex, seems like a solid product. Noticed it was only $19.99 on NutraPlanet!
If that avi is your update pic than I'd say it's working great!

Thanks for the update. The eod method is actually quite common. As I said previously I had to do it for my first run. Now I stick to daily and have no issue at all.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome update, thank you. :)

You are correct, there are a lot of great prices on PES products at Nutraplanet at the moment.

Hansel

Hansel

Banned
Awards
Haha! I wish that was my update pic! It's from one of Arnold's first film, "Hercules in New York."

Jas

Awards
I've bought a bottle of Enhanced in the UK, and my libido is down. Anyone know why? The pumps and focus are bang on the buck, but wasn't expecting the low libido. Is anyone else finding this?

Jakey

Awards
I've bought a bottle of Enhanced in the UK, and my libido is down. Anyone know why? The pumps and focus are bang on the buck, but wasn't expecting the low libido. Is anyone else finding this?
You cutting or anything at the moment?

I use UK Enhanced and i've never had problems with libido, I could easily come back home after the gym and crank one out post-workout.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shouldn't be anything in Enhance that decreases libido. Possibly the opposite in fact. May just be sensitive to the stims possibly?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you taking anything else?

This sounds unrelated to Enhanced.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As mentioned by the others enhanced wouldn't make sense as the culprit for the libido issue. Also interested in hearing what else you are currently running.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My libido tends to increase on enhanced. I would venture to say its most likely unrelated and possibly an outside stressor.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes the increase in NE can cause a drop in libido, I recommend taking some dopadex either with enhanced or post training to counter the stress effects of stimulation.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I had low libido as well. Dosed eod

Jas

Awards
As mentioned by the others enhanced wouldn't make sense as the culprit for the libido issue. Also interested in hearing what else you are currently running.
The UK version including Alphamine have had a varient of yohimbine removed. If someone from the States wants to send me their version which ain't had anything removed, i'll happily try it.

Reps, I am not bashing the product. So all of you chill out. I'm a PES fan and have used their products before both erase and shift. I've now been off for 3 day's, so lets see by the end of this week if its back up.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The UK version including Alphamine have had a varient of yohimbine removed. If someone from the States wants to send me their version which ain't had anything removed, i'll happily try it.

Reps, I am not bashing the product. So all of you chill out. I'm a PES fan and have used their products before both erase and shift. I've now been off for 3 day's, so lets see by the end of this week if its back up.
lol, we are being helpful, not getting worked up. I don't know why you think we would need to chill out.

I replied to this on the Predator forum. Let us know how it goes.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Agreed with Ben on this one. I'm sorry if it seemed as if I was worked up! :)
I was just curious as to what else you were currently running because I don't see how enhanced could fit the bill on this issue.

Thank you for the support and I'm glad you enjoyed erase and shift!

Jas

Awards
PES for me are one of the top three companies, but some products don't suit everyone all of the time. Right now, I'm not taking anything else since I've been on enhanced for around 3 weeks, so from late July / early August.

My last testosterone cycle ended early May, so 3 months ago.

I have lost my libido, and appetite. Perhaps I need to go on a testosterone booster, or a prohormone, and then I won't notice any of these.

I've got half a tub of enhanced, and alphamine to use. Can anyone recommend something, like a good test booster?

Am thinking of ups test powder??

Cheers all.

Jas

Awards
Having blood tests done, so lets see what enhanced is doing.

I am sure my test levels are down, appetite and libido is way down.

Could it be the agmatine sulphate in it, or is it something else in it?

My testicles have shrivelled up. This is the only supplement I'm taking.

Help!!!!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Help!!!!
Nothing in enhanced should have any effect on your testicles production of testosterone.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Help!!!!
Please help us a bit more here on your situation. Do you cycle anything that would have an affect on your hormones? If you don't mind me asking how old are you? There's a lot of factors that could be involved here.

Agmatine would not be causing this type of a reaction to the best of my knowledge. :/ Sorry to hear about your current situation but I don't think a blood test on your test levels is going to provide any relatable info for enhanced.

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
Is the formula of enhanced also different in the UK?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
PES for me are one of the top three companies, but some products don't suit everyone all of the time. Right now, I'm not taking anything else since I've been on enhanced for around 3 weeks, so from late July / early August.

My last testosterone cycle ended early May, so 3 months ago.

I have lost my libido, and appetite. Perhaps I need to go on a testosterone booster, or a prohormone, and then I won't notice any of these.

I've got half a tub of enhanced, and alphamine to use. Can anyone recommend something, like a good test booster?

Am thinking of ups test powder??

Cheers all.
If what I bolded means that you were on actual testosterone injections, realize that depending on the form of testostrerone you used, suppression may very well be taking place at the moment, meaning you should not have used the SERM when you did. I would ask your doc for a script to a good endocrinologist.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is nothing in Enhanced that alters testosterone production

Is the formula of enhanced also different in the UK?
UK version doesnt have any yohimbe extract. It is a drug in Europe. It is not just the USA version without Yohimbe extract though.

Jas

Awards
Please help us a bit more here on your situation. Do you cycle anything that would have an affect on your hormones? If you don't mind me asking how old are you? There's a lot of factors that could be involved here.

Agmatine would not be causing this type of a reaction to the best of my knowledge. :/ Sorry to hear about your current situation but I don't think a blood test on your test levels is going to provide any relatable info for enhanced.
I'm 39 years old. I am not taking any test boosting product. The only thing I am taking regularly for the past 4 to 5 weeks or so is enhanced (1 scoop), nothing else. And I've noticed 3 major thing's with me. Number 1 is loss of libido, Number 2 is loss of appetite, and Number 3 is acne.

I like PES products. I found Erase a really good product for someone my age - late 30's to take. I was eager to finish off the last the third of the tub, but i'm not sure, if i will now.

This is the UK version i bought, from a retailer online. So maybe you guys in the States are not experiencing any of these sides, but I am.

Again this is just my experience, so doesn't mean it won't work well for you. Its a good product, focus, energy and pump are all up there. But i have to look at these side affects for me, everyon'e different I know.