Low Libido on Erase Pro

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. There is nothing in Enhanced that alters testosterone production

Quote Originally Posted by Wilsy7 View Post
    Is the formula of enhanced also different in the UK?
    UK version doesnt have any yohimbe extract. It is a drug in Europe. It is not just the USA version without Yohimbe extract though.
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

2. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Please help us a bit more here on your situation. Do you cycle anything that would have an affect on your hormones? If you don't mind me asking how old are you? There's a lot of factors that could be involved here.

Agmatine would not be causing this type of a reaction to the best of my knowledge. :/ Sorry to hear about your current situation but I don't think a blood test on your test levels is going to provide any relatable info for enhanced.
    I'm 39 years old. I am not taking any test boosting product. The only thing I am taking regularly for the past 4 to 5 weeks or so is enhanced (1 scoop), nothing else. And I've noticed 3 major thing's with me. Number 1 is loss of libido, Number 2 is loss of appetite, and Number 3 is acne.

I like PES products. I found Erase a really good product for someone my age - late 30's to take. I was eager to finish off the last the third of the tub, but i'm not sure, if i will now.

This is the UK version i bought, from a retailer online. So maybe you guys in the States are not experiencing any of these sides, but I am.

Again this is just my experience, so doesn't mean it won't work well for you. Its a good product, focus, energy and pump are all up there. But i have to look at these side affects for me, everyon'e different I know.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Question on erase pro
    By Miketrance in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-28-2013, 12:50 AM
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-03-2013, 04:40 AM
  3. Question on Erase Pro in PCT
    By R1187 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-12-2012, 02:23 AM
  4. low libido on havoc???