first cycle ever, please look over!

1. first cycle ever, please look over!

first time running a cycle.

I got Cyanostane rx which i believe i will be taking 2 caps a day.

i know its not really needed but i will probably do
    AI Sports Cycle Support

Post cycle

BPI Sports A-HD

ERASE

I was planning to start ease about week before going off Cyanostane, then run them tell the bottles are gone.

thoughts??? suggestions??
    Probably the only cycle ill ever run. I am doing it to try and balance out, and see if i can get my body over this year long plateau

2. Quote Originally Posted by imjosiah View Post
    first time running a cycle.

I got Cyanostane rx which i believe i will be taking 2 caps a day.

i know its not really needed but i will probably do AI Sports Cycle Support

Post cycle

BPI Sports A-HD

ERASE

I was planning to start ease about week before going off Cyanostane, then run them tell the bottles are gone.

thoughts??? suggestions??
    Probably the only cycle ill ever run. I am doing it to try and balance out, and see if i can get my body over this year long plateau
    If its cyanostane rx by ironmag labs then you obviously didn't do research if that's really your PCT.
    •   

3. agreed. choose something else for your first and only cycle
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

4. BPI anything sucks. I'll give you 5 bucks if you can identify any ingredient in A-HD.

It's main ingredient is found in vegetable oil.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

5. ha, well.
    I know how to research!! and i have done a lot. Problem is people don't know how to give good answers.
    A-hd was recommended to me. however, i had doubts. I have been thinking about gettin a bottle of Forerunner ReBoot to run as a PCT.

I have to stick with cyanostane rx because that's what I got coming. I have read more positive things about it then not, especially for a first time run.

I am trying really hard to find, arimidex or a serms but i cannot find a place any where!!!!!!

If you consider yourself an educated user, how about someone help me out a little. what can I ad to help??? i can't spend to much more, though, the stack i got has me out about a buck and a quarter already
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by imjosiah View Post
    ha, well.
    I know how to research!! and i have done a lot.
    You had me

Quote Originally Posted by imjosiah View Post
    I am trying really hard to find, arimidex or a serms but i cannot find a place any where!!!!!!
    Then you lost me

Quote Originally Posted by imjosiah View Post
    If you consider yourself an educated user, how about someone help me out a little. what can I ad to help???
    A bible under your pillow

7. Why is this in the PES sub-forum again?
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Why is this in the PES sub-forum again?
    I'm assuming because he has erase in his "pct"

9. Quote Originally Posted by imjosiah View Post
    ha, well.
    I know how to research!! and i have done a lot. Problem is people don't know how to give good answers.
    A-hd was recommended to me. however, i had doubts. I have been thinking about gettin a bottle of Forerunner ReBoot to run as a PCT.

I have to stick with cyanostane rx because that's what I got coming. I have read more positive things about it then not, especially for a first time run.

If you consider yourself an educated user, how about someone help me out a little. what can I ad to help??? i can't spend to much more, though, the stack i got has me out about a buck and a quarter already
    I'm sorry, but if you said that you've researched this, then you would have found a notable source for research chems/ancillaries, already knew that BPI A-HD/Erase is a terrible PCT, and know not to do a stacked DS for your first cycle... Let alone 2 methyls. I'm not being an ******* by any means, just trying to look out for a fellow gym goer.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post

I'm sorry, but if you said that you've researched this, then you would have found a notable source for research chems/ancillaries, already knew that BPI A-HD/Erase is a terrible PCT, and know not to do a stacked DS for your first cycle... Let alone 2 methyls. I'm not being an ******* by any means, just trying to look out for a fellow gym goer.
    Agreed

Put it aside til you have enough funds to actually have a decent pct op. maybe run something else first then come back to it.

/thread

11. well at least i thought i had good sources and was set. tell i started asking on forums and got the every different opinion in the world!!

What is a good OTC PCT for this???
    ppl always seam to default to nolve or clomd, I cannot find a place to get this any where!! anyone willing to massage me about that problem would be great!
    I thought i found one, but after i ordered, the site literally disappeared, so i think it was a scam (which i should have look a little bit more into that one)

12. what about forerunner reboot???

13. maybe someone could recommend a good ph, what i can use an OTC PCT, maybe even like the one i have.

I am wanting to run a cycle for gains and mostly to balance out, I got about an inch difference on my whole right side. been trying to balance out for a about a year. its like a hit a wall!!

14. I ended up getting Nolva for my PCT, and will use Erase for the last three weeks on cycle.
    people are saying this will work good, you guys agree???? some say.... i don't need erase while on cycle, But i like the better safe then sorry idea.

15. I suggest taking erase post nolva usage to prevent estradiol rebound associated with using SERM's.
    doing my own thang!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. FIRST CYCLE EVER!! PLEASE REVIEW CYCLE PLAN
    By MOMO1020 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-14-2012, 07:20 PM
  2. Havoc cycle time, PLEASE look over pct!!
    By JMD199123 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-24-2012, 02:15 PM
  3. Helladrol First Cycle Ever Please Help...
    By DeChicchis91 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 02-15-2012, 01:19 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-24-2011, 11:35 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-05-2009, 05:58 PM