first cycle ever, please look over!

imjosiah

imjosiah

Awards
first time running a cycle.

I got Cyanostane rx which i believe i will be taking 2 caps a day.

i know its not really needed but i will probably do
AI Sports Cycle Support

Post cycle

BPI Sports A-HD

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif] ERASE [/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]I was planning to start ease about week before going off Cyanostane, then run them tell the bottles are gone.[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]thoughts??? suggestions?? [/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Probably the only cycle ill ever run. I am doing it to try and balance out, and see if i can get my body over this year long plateau[/FONT]

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
first time running a cycle.

I got Cyanostane rx which i believe i will be taking 2 caps a day.

i know its not really needed but i will probably do AI Sports Cycle Support

Post cycle

BPI Sports A-HD

ERASE

I was planning to start ease about week before going off Cyanostane, then run them tell the bottles are gone.

thoughts??? suggestions??
Probably the only cycle ill ever run. I am doing it to try and balance out, and see if i can get my body over this year long plateau
If its cyanostane rx by ironmag labs then you obviously didn't do research if that's really your PCT.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
agreed. choose something else for your first and only cycle

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BPI anything sucks. I'll give you 5 bucks if you can identify any ingredient in A-HD.

It's main ingredient is found in vegetable oil.

imjosiah

imjosiah

Awards
ha, well.
I know how to research!! and i have done a lot. Problem is people don't know how to give good answers.
A-hd was recommended to me. however, i had doubts. I have been thinking about gettin a bottle of Forerunner ReBoot to run as a PCT.

I have to stick with cyanostane rx because that's what I got coming. I have read more positive things about it then not, especially for a first time run.

I am trying really hard to find, arimidex or a serms but i cannot find a place any where!!!!!!

If you consider yourself an educated user, how about someone help me out a little. what can I ad to help??? i can't spend to much more, though, the stack i got has me out about a buck and a quarter already

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
ha, well.
I know how to research!! and i have done a lot. Problem is people don't know how to give good answers.
A-hd was recommended to me. however, i had doubts. I have been thinking about gettin a bottle of Forerunner ReBoot to run as a PCT.

I have to stick with cyanostane rx because that's what I got coming. I have read more positive things about it then not, especially for a first time run.

I am trying really hard to find, arimidex or a serms but i cannot find a place any where!!!!!!

If you consider yourself an educated user, how about someone help me out a little. what can I ad to help??? i can't spend to much more, though, the stack i got has me out about a buck and a quarter already
I'm sorry, but if you said that you've researched this, then you would have found a notable source for research chems/ancillaries, already knew that BPI A-HD/Erase is a terrible PCT, and know not to do a stacked DS for your first cycle... Let alone 2 methyls. I'm not being an ******* by any means, just trying to look out for a fellow gym goer.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sorry, but if you said that you've researched this, then you would have found a notable source for research chems/ancillaries, already knew that BPI A-HD/Erase is a terrible PCT, and know not to do a stacked DS for your first cycle... Let alone 2 methyls. I'm not being an ******* by any means, just trying to look out for a fellow gym goer.
Agreed

Put it aside til you have enough funds to actually have a decent pct op. maybe run something else first then come back to it.

/thread

imjosiah

imjosiah

Awards
well at least i thought i had good sources and was set. tell i started asking on forums and got the every different opinion in the world!!

What is a good OTC PCT for this???
ppl always seam to default to nolve or clomd, I cannot find a place to get this any where!! anyone willing to massage me about that problem would be great!
I thought i found one, but after i ordered, the site literally disappeared, so i think it was a scam (which i should have look a little bit more into that one)

imjosiah

imjosiah

Awards
maybe someone could recommend a good ph, what i can use an OTC PCT, maybe even like the one i have.

I am wanting to run a cycle for gains and mostly to balance out, I got about an inch difference on my whole right side. been trying to balance out for a about a year. its like a hit a wall!!

imjosiah

imjosiah

Awards
I ended up getting Nolva for my PCT, and will use Erase for the last three weeks on cycle.
people are saying this will work good, you guys agree???? some say.... i don't need erase while on cycle, But i like the better safe then sorry idea.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I suggest taking erase post nolva usage to prevent estradiol rebound associated with using SERM's.