Cheap Erase or Erase Pro with AE for bulking? - AnabolicMinds.com

Cheap Erase or Erase Pro with AE for bulking?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Cheap Erase or Erase Pro with AE for bulking?

Hi!

I used to be a pretty serious builder in my younger days, but alas, not so much anymore for a few years. Last few months however I've really been getting back in shape and now I want to try a "natty" stack to boost motivation. (I can't risk legal problems and anyway I'm at such a low level that real gear would just be overkill). From reading here, I'm thinking one or two 8w cycles of Erase+Anabeta Elite+DAA would be the best I could do.

Now, I can get "generic Erase" pretty cheaply, about $60 for 90 tabs of 50mg Androsta-3,5-dien-7,17-dion. That should work with 2 or three bottles of AE (they are $60 where I live).

However, the extra ingredients in EP looks pretty useful. So am I still better off with Erase Pro for thrice the price? Can I somehow get those extra ingredients somewhere else?

Btw, people complain about EP being too strong for joints. Can't you just break the tablets and take 2/3? Or am I missing something?

Thanks

2. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DigDug View Post
    Hi!

I used to be a pretty serious builder in my younger days, but alas, not so much anymore for a few years. Last few months however I've really been getting back in shape and now I want to try a "natty" stack to boost motivation. (I can't risk legal problems and anyway I'm at such a low level that real gear would just be overkill). From reading here, I'm thinking one or two 8w cycles of Erase+Anabeta Elite+DAA would be the best I could do.

Now, I can get "generic Erase" pretty cheaply, about $60 for 90 tabs of 50mg Androsta-3,5-dien-7,17-dion. That should work with 2 or three bottles of AE (they are $60 where I live).

However, the extra ingredients in EP looks pretty useful. So am I still better off with Erase Pro for thrice the price? Can I somehow get those extra ingredients somewhere else?

Thanks
    You will be better off with the Erase Pro
  3. Diamond Member
    Answers

90 tabs of 50mg?

Erase is 90 capsules of 25mg.

The extra ingredients in Erase Pro will not be easy to come by elsewhere. Erase Pro is the superior product if your budget allows.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    90 tabs of 50mg?

Erase is 90 capsules of 25mg.

The extra ingredients in Erase Pro will not be easy to come by elsewhere. Erase Pro is the superior product if your budget allows.
    Yes you must look the quality of the nutrients from companies that may not have the potentency proper
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  166 lbs.
    Answers

$60 for original erase sounds rather high. Where do you live?!

It goes for around $30 a pop from nutraplanet for the original erase.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Actually I'm european, and yes everything is very expensive here because of taxes. I converted to dollars since most people here seems to be Americans. $60 (or €45) per bottle of EP or AE is the cheapest price, and it is pretty much the same all over Europe. If I buy straight from the US I'd have to pay import fees, etc. The generic Androsta-3,5-dien-7,17 dione is however of excellent quality so the 50mg are real, from what I read. OG Erase is around $50 around here, so the generic is alot cheaper.

But ok, seems like it will be Erase Pro + Anabeta Elite then! Thanks guys!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How to Take Erase (or Erase Pro) for PCT?
    By Harry Seaward in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-04-2012, 06:51 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-14-2012, 07:54 PM
  3. Erase (or Erase Pro) vs. Triazole
    By John33 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-02-2012, 01:27 PM
  4. Erase or Erase Pro for libido boost?
    By hawaiijedi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5