PES ERASE Experts - Thoughts on this...

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Craziest thing is happening.

Today I noticed I'm getting some slight gyno on my left pectoral out of nowhere. This MUST be from some weird endocrine system fluctuations. I've had no change in diet, and the only supplement I've taken in years is protein, creatine and multi vitamins.

I found a real good deal on Erase (opted for E over EP since my only concern is proper AI dosing). I've never taken the stuff before but I'm going to give it a try for this. If it doesn't work, I'll buy some Tamoxifen.

Dosing:

Wk 1: 100mg
Wk 2: 75mg
Wk 3+: 50mg

When I have 5 or so caps left, I'll taper off at 1 cap per day.

Sound good?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe get checked out by a doctor. Get bloodwork and find out what is going on before self medicating. Not trying to be jerk here, that's just what I would do if I was in that situation. I think it would be the most common sense, healthy approach to what seems like a medical condition. It would be the only way to know 100% for sure what it is and if in fact it is gynecomastia.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a suicidal AI, so you won't need to taper off, but I agree with T-Bone to get some bloods to get a better idea of what's going on inside.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe get checked out by a doctor. Get bloodwork and find out what is going on before self medicating. Not trying to be jerk here, that's just what I would do if I was in that situation. I think it would be the most common sense, healthy approach to what seems like a medical condition. It would be the only way to know 100% for sure what it is and if in fact it is gynecomastia.
I've had my experiences with it in the past. I know exactly what it feels like, both physically and to the touch. I have it on the right side, but my left side hasn't been an issue for quite some time. Totally came out of nowhere.

Not a bad idea to see a doctor about it, if only I knew the doctor I was going to would know what the hell they're talking about. Most hacks will most likely shrug their shoulders and say "I'll give you an MRI if you want." I don't need that.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a suicidal AI, so you won't need to taper off, but I agree with T-Bone to get some bloods to get a better idea of what's going on inside.
Well I certainly don't feel any different. Just felt the itching today. It's odd, but I'm just assuming with my age my T levels are tapering off for some reason and things are rebalancing. It may even clear up on its own.