AE Tolerance

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys. Starting PCT today from a cycle with Finaflex 1 Alpha and I'm using AE and dPol along with Finaflex Revolution Black.

On the AE bottle it suggests 1 cap every 4 hours to access tolerance. What effects should I watch out for? Any issues running AE with dPol for PCT?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No issues with running it with Dpol. Main effect to watch out for would be GI distress, but Dpol itself (specifically the DAA) can also have this effect.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No issues with running it with Dpol. Main effect to watch out for would be GI distress, but Dpol itself (specifically the DAA) can also have this effect.
Usually I can withstand DAA without GI issues. Will keep an eye on the AE. Thanks for the quick response.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Running AE and dPol now for 3 days and I'm not having any issues at all but do have a question.

Taking 1 cap AE starting with my early morning pre-workout fasted then every 4 hours with a meal. This AE makes me feel like I'm on fire. Total body heat up. Not anything bad but wanted to know if this is normal?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's most likely from the thyroid potentiation from Forskolin.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I love ABE but I always liked taking it with meals. Not on a empty stonach

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I usually wait 30 minutes post dosing before I eat to let the forksolin kick in.