Alphamine Addicts Anonamous

Page 7 of 77 First ... 56789 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Holy smokes. Alphamine ice lolly on a hot day.

    You, sir are a genius!
    Sounds delightful doesn't it?!
    Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post
    Care package today thx Josh.

    Erase, anabeta elite, alphamine, enhanced

    Lets rock this
    Sexy sexy sexy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post

    Just have to down it quick, if it melts and some is wasted common side effects include but are not limited to: depression, rage, sprinting back home to take another half scoop.

    Wasted alphamine is a tragedy.
    Suicidal thoughts are very common when alphamine is wasted. Very good disclaimer here sir.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Just have to down it quick, if it melts and some is wasted common side effects include but are not limited to: depression, rage, sprinting back home to take another half scoop.

    Wasted alphamine is a tragedy.
    Haha, reps for inventing the term; Alphamine rage.

    Definition: when precious Alphamine is wasted or when you take a scoop out of the tub and realise it was the last one.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    Haha, reps for inventing the term; Alphamine rage.

    Definition: when precious Alphamine is wasted or when you take a scoop out of the tub and realise it was the last one.
    I wouldn't want to be the one wasting Alphamine. Bad things could happen.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  4. Haha... 1 scoop Alphamine and 1.5 scoop of enhanced... Never again on leg day..

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    Haha... 1 scoop Alphamine and 1.5 scoop of enhanced... Never again on leg day..
    Too much?
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

    Too much?
    I agree. More alphamine.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  7. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

    Too much?
    The leg pump was insane... Only if I had that with my other major muscle groups.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post

    The leg pump was insane... Only if I had that with my other major muscle groups.
    Take that stack for shoulders next!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

    Take that stack for shoulders next!
    Yes! That's what today is

  10. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    I agree. More alphamine.
    Haha!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post

    Yes! That's what today is
    Update later please.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  12. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

    Update later please.
    Also in for the epic update!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  13. Out of Alphamine today... Tomorrow is going to be rough.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Out of Alphamine today... Tomorrow is going to be rough.
    I feel for you sir. I'm down to just a few servings left. Debating on cutting it for a month and just continuing on with enhanced.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  15. I got a new tub of Fruit Punch Alphamine earlier in the week. I haven't cracked it open yet, but glad to have the FP power in my house again.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    I feel for you sir. I'm down to just a few servings left. Debating on cutting it for a month and just continuing on with enhanced.
    How dare you cut out Alphamine and only keep Enhanced!!!
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  17. 1.5 scoop of enhanced and 1 scoop of Alphamine had my delts and traps looking like I was on synthol... Hahah so nice, but the pump never seemed to get in the way of finishing my set. Also, I seemed to have a good decent after pump for a good 3-4 hours after when I went out as well. Very impressed.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    1.5 scoop of enhanced and 1 scoop of Alphamine had my delts and traps looking like I was on synthol... Hahah so nice, but the pump never seemed to get in the way of finishing my set. Also, I seemed to have a good decent after pump for a good 3-4 hours after when I went out as well. Very impressed.
    Gotta love that long lasting pump post workout.

  19. The row of guys doing chest and biceps on a Friday evening before they hit the clubs lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  20. Lol... I think its funny at the gym when Monday = 100% packed, Tuesday = 90% packed, Wednesday = 75% packed, Thursday = 40% packed, and Friday = 25% packed. Hahaha

  21. I train at my house or our Mma gym, it's always empty.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  22. I train at a UFC gym and equinox in Cali. I'm jealous that you have that option at home.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    I train at my house or our Mma gym, it's always empty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    I train at a UFC gym and equinox in Cali. I'm jealous that you have that option at home.
    That would be a blast working out UFC/MMA style! Train for strength, stamina and quickness. You beastly bros!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  24. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    That would be a blast working out UFC/MMA style! Train for strength, stamina and quickness. You beastly bros!
    It's pretty nice, I'm starting to incorporate a circuit type training. I took my beginning weight 207, and weighed yesterday (2 weeks in on the stack) at 211.6 with 7.7% BF. It seems like I'm a little puffy in the midsection which I'm not to fond of... So I think I'm going start going back into a CKD diet.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post

    It's pretty nice, I'm starting to incorporate a circuit type training. I took my beginning weight 207, and weighed yesterday (2 weeks in on the stack) at 211.6 with 7.7% BF. It seems like I'm a little puffy in the midsection which I'm not to fond of... So I think I'm going start going back into a CKD diet.
    211.6 at 7.7 is beyond impressive. Nice work sir. I've been doing a circuit type training as well. Really helps lean up in the summer months.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  26. Thanks. Yea I'm starting to noticed more "tightness" when I wake up. My abdomen pinch was the highest out all of them... But I believe it's due to me losing 113 pounds as of last year (June 25th, 2012). I was 173 at 4.4%, so I'll take it (picture is in my album here) as its mostly water hopefully... I'm 15 days from finishing my erase/TP, haven't noticed anything special, and the feeling on erase was completely different stacked with this instead of ran solo. I just started to add in my OG Anabeta so it will "kick" in when I'm finishing up my Erase/TP. Idk if I should add another bottle or what. What you think? 3ED for 2 weeks was very different for me this go about.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    Thanks. Yea I'm starting to noticed more "tightness" when I wake up. My abdomen pinch was the highest out all of them... But I believe it's due to me losing 113 pounds as of last year (June 25th, 2012). I was 173 at 4.4%, so I'll take it (picture is in my album here) as its mostly water hopefully... I'm 15 days from finishing my erase/TP, haven't noticed anything special, and the feeling on erase was completely different stacked with this instead of ran solo. I just started to add in my OG Anabeta so it will "kick" in when I'm finishing up my Erase/TP. Idk if I should add another bottle or what. What you think? 3ED for 2 weeks was very different for me this go about.
    Maybe order EPRO in place of another erase? The added goodies will definitely tighten you up great and I always feel incredible on the stuff. Either way I would definitely add a bottle of og or pro to continue.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  28. I guess it is time to try it... It's been about 9 months since my last erase or any ergogenic aid for that matter... I do like the profile of it. Idk seems like 3 ED always hits my libido hard. I never seem to get the stiffness/creaky joints at 3... So I may drop it down to 2 ED and see how that goes. But I heard DAA up regulates aromatase activity so that's another thing to keep in mind.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    I guess it is time to try it... It's been about 9 months since my last erase or any ergogenic aid for that matter... I do like the profile of it. Idk seems like 3 ED always hits my libido hard. I never seem to get the stiffness/creaky joints at 3... So I may drop it down to 2 ED and see how that goes. But I heard DAA up regulates aromatase activity so that's another thing to keep in mind.
    When ever you raise your test levels your estrogen will follow. Hence why erase is so effective when teamed with a test booster like daa. If you get sore joints or sides at 3 caps og then I would stick with og and drop to 2 caps for a while.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  30. Right. Basics of homeostasis.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. A warm welcome to Iron Addict and Doggcrapp
    By wardog in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-20-2003, 01:34 AM
  2. Iron Addict...HIT training while "ON"??
    By wardog in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-07-2003, 01:29 PM
  3. Iron Addict!
    By LakeMountD in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-28-2003, 07:58 AM
  4. Iron Addicts Training Manual (Pt. 1&2)
    By YellowJacket in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-15-2003, 05:07 PM
Log in
Log in