Alphamine Addicts Anonamous

Page 34 of 67 First ... 3233343536 ... Last

  1. taking norcodrene+forsk95+alphat2+era se pro new version and i am swapping the norco for alphamine, its awesome!


  2. You prefer the Alphamine? I kicked my Alpha to the curb once I got hooked on the NorCo flow.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by ikeNball View Post
    You prefer the Alphamine? I kicked my Alpha to the curb once I got hooked on the NorCo flow.
    I just want to try alphamine instead what you mean about your carbs?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by ikeNball View Post
    You prefer the Alphamine? I kicked my Alpha to the curb once I got hooked on the NorCo flow.
    It would be impossible for me to kick Alphamine to the curb! I just find a healthy rotation of the two to keep me from missing one like crazy!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  5. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    It would be impossible for me to kick Alphamine to the curb! I just find a healthy rotation of the two to keep me from missing one like crazy!
    Which one would help more with water retention vs fat?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Xrkc6x View Post
    Which one would help more with water retention vs fat?
    i wouldn't worry about water retention if your natty. just keep sodium consistent and if your eating mostly wholefoods it won't be as much of an issue. Erase pro is good for it though.

  7. Yes i was Just curious

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Xrkc6x View Post
    Which one would help more with water retention vs fat?
    I would put them at about the same level. I do prefer the appetite suppression from Norco though but each has its own perks.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  9. starting alpha on Monday, 2 shots upon wake up and 1 shots 30min before wo at 6.30pm

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Xrkc6x View Post
    starting alpha on Monday, 2 shots upon wake up and 1 shots 30min before wo at 6.30pm
    keep us updated!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   
       


  11. As usual sure!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Xrkc6x View Post
    starting alpha on Monday, 2 shots upon wake up and 1 shots 30min before wo at 6.30pm
    Jumping right in with the 3 servings
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    Jumping right in with the 3 servings
    Obviously mate, coming from norco and the all other supps I'm taking lol of course 3!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Xrkc6x View Post
    As usual sure!
    Good deal sir. Look forward to hearing the updates.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  15. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Good deal sir. Look forward to hearing the updates.
    started on sunday, so far so good, of course i can't say it is making me ripped yet lol but i can say that yesterday i took 2xalphamine, 1x alpha t2, 2x forsk95, 2x abe OG, and i jumped on the treadmill for 90 minutes...... loooooooool this morning my body fat was less than yesterday by 1,5% ahahahah ok ok it is not accurate but its something that helps me to keep an eye on it

    taste as usual is awesome and i am really enjoying taking it!

    only one question for you guys, i take my first dose in the morning upon wake up at 7.45-8am then i will workout at 6.30pm, so ill take my 2 dose pre WO at roughly 6pm, is it too long time between the two or its ok?

    thanks

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Xrkc6x View Post
    started on sunday, so far so good, of course i can't say it is making me ripped yet lol but i can say that yesterday i took 2xalphamine, 1x alpha t2, 2x forsk95, 2x abe OG, and i jumped on the treadmill for 90 minutes...... loooooooool this morning my body fat was less than yesterday by 1,5% ahahahah ok ok it is not accurate but its something that helps me to keep an eye on it

    taste as usual is awesome and i am really enjoying taking it!

    only one question for you guys, i take my first dose in the morning upon wake up at 7.45-8am then i will workout at 6.30pm, so ill take my 2 dose pre WO at roughly 6pm, is it too long time between the two or its ok?

    thanks
    Dude...if you look like avatar then I say you're already ripped aplenty!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Dude...if you look like avatar then I say you're already ripped aplenty!
    im on 6.5% of fat and my weight is 69kg 176cm, i was on cycle with anavar and proviron+dermacrine (cant remember the exact name) and i put 4,5 kg ish, im at the end of my PCT and i lost 1,5kg but im still ok, keeping my gains, but on the avatar i was 64,7kg roughly and i was on 4.5% fat so i was more ripped i guess but i am happy i will start my new stack on the 18th of Feb and i will start a log, i wanna start my OCT with myosynergy (evomuse) and MYOKEM MAGNITROPIN

    here we go --> Myosynergy+Magnitropin+ABE+Era sePro+AlphaT2+Alphamine LOG

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Xrkc6x View Post
    started on sunday, so far so good, of course i can't say it is making me ripped yet lol but i can say that yesterday i took 2xalphamine, 1x alpha t2, 2x forsk95, 2x abe OG, and i jumped on the treadmill for 90 minutes...... loooooooool this morning my body fat was less than yesterday by 1,5% ahahahah ok ok it is not accurate but its something that helps me to keep an eye on it taste as usual is awesome and i am really enjoying taking it! only one question for you guys, i take my first dose in the morning upon wake up at 7.45-8am then i will workout at 6.30pm, so ill take my 2 dose pre WO at roughly 6pm, is it too long time between the two or its ok? thanks
    It's fine to make your second dose at that time. Although dosing that late with Alphamine may disrupt sleep. So just be aware of that.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  19. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    It's fine to make your second dose at that time. Although dosing that late with Alphamine may disrupt sleep. So just be aware of that.
    yep i know that but i have no problems in sleeping

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Xrkc6x View Post
    yep i know that but i have no problems in sleeping
    You'll be good to go then.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  21. Like bayne covered I don't think you should have any issue with that schedule.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  22. I just started this week... Got dam I'm hooked. Subbed this for my morning coffee... Feel great.

  23. Can you guys send a sample to Canada?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by EMPIREMIND View Post
    I just started this week... Got dam I'm hooked. Subbed this for my morning coffee... Feel great.
    It's a great way to start the day! Thanks for the feedback man.

    Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    Can you guys send a sample to Canada?
    If you'd like, I can send you a couple scoops of mine when it arrives.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  25. Starting the day with one scoop and starting my workout with 2x alphanine and 2x enhanced I'm walking on the walls!!!!!! I'm laser focused!!!!! BOOOOOM!!!!!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Xrkc6x View Post
    Starting the day with one scoop and starting my workout with 2x alphanine and 2x enhanced I'm walking on the walls!!!!!! I'm laser focused!!!!! BOOOOOM!!!!!
    Yeah 500mg caffeine later you should be hearing colours.
    OL

  27. Yooooo!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Xrkc6x View Post
    Yooooo!
    You must be using yohimbine free versions cause you would have floored yourself nicely otherwise hahah. Happy times
    OL

  29. Its the new alphamine and the new enhanced formula

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Xrkc6x View Post
    Starting the day with one scoop and starting my workout with 2x alphanine and 2x enhanced I'm walking on the walls!!!!!! I'm laser focused!!!!! BOOOOOM!!!!!
    I really hope you don't mind two scoops of each stacked together in one dose lol.

    Please tell me this is a typing error.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. A warm welcome to Iron Addict and Doggcrapp
    By wardog in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-20-2003, 02:34 AM
  2. Iron Addict...HIT training while "ON"??
    By wardog in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-07-2003, 02:29 PM
  3. Iron Addict!
    By LakeMountD in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-28-2003, 08:58 AM
  4. Iron Addicts Training Manual (Pt. 1&2)
    By YellowJacket in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-15-2003, 06:07 PM
Log in
Log in