Alphamine Addicts Anonamous

Page 30 of 33 First ... 252829303132 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    NoAddedHmones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    998
    Rep Power
    2285197
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    23.7%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Auslifter View Post
    Man the old stuff is amazing legit trained forever on it today i feel like a goose for using frenzy over this the past week pre. used with Ergonine and some ArA man pumps and energy was insane lol
    Dropped a scoop of og version this morning, ive been off all y for 6 weeks and its safe to say the newer version kicks in harder.

  2. Senior Member
    Auslifter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  167 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,362
    Rep Power
    3855016
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    40.44%
    Achievements Posting ProActivity AuthorityActivity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    Dropped a scoop of og version this morning, ive been off all y for 6 weeks and its safe to say the newer version kicks in harder.
    i do 2 scoops whenever i dose it, but im responding really well to this version, allot better than the new one strangely
  3. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,314
    Rep Power
    10744618
    Level
    110
    Lv. Percent
    94.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    Dropped a scoop of og version this morning, ive been off all y for 6 weeks and its safe to say the newer version kicks in harder.
    I've always felt they were spot on with each other. Addictive, addictive, addictive happy powder!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Johnold's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,068
    Rep Power
    567781
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    34.29%
    Achievements Posting ProActivity Pro

    Seen 2 different PES logo alphamines today. I'm sure they're phasing out the old logo.
  5. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    8,273
    Rep Power
    9946257
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    65.24%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    Seen 2 different PES logo alphamines today. I'm sure they're phasing out the old logo.
    Of course. New logo will be on all products.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  6. Advanced Member
    NoAddedHmones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    998
    Rep Power
    2285197
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    23.7%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I've always felt they were spot on with each other. Addictive, addictive, addictive happy powder!
    Interesting, well i noticed the old version tastes nowhere near as good as new fruit punch and old version stim effect lasts longer, newer hits harder though.
  7. Board Sponsor
    CJ_Xfit89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,606
    Rep Power
    3737608
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    22.27%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    Interesting, well i noticed the old version tastes nowhere near as good as new fruit punch and old version stim effect lasts longer, newer hits harder though.
    Need me some asap. Been off it for 3 weeks
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  8. Advanced Member
    NoAddedHmones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    998
    Rep Power
    2285197
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    23.7%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by CJ_Xfit89 View Post
    Need me some asap. Been off it for 3 weeks
    Bet you feel as though there is a small part of you missing.... LOL that first dose after a while off is the best!
  9. Board Sponsor
    CJ_Xfit89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,606
    Rep Power
    3737608
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    22.27%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    Bet you feel as though there is a small part of you missing.... LOL that first dose after a while off is the best!
    I know. Feels like forever. I'm waiting on an email from Josh. Losing my fingernails waiting
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  10. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,314
    Rep Power
    10744618
    Level
    110
    Lv. Percent
    94.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    Interesting, well i noticed the old version tastes nowhere near as good as new fruit punch and old version stim effect lasts longer, newer hits harder though.
    We have nailed the flavoring down on products. Josh is a mastermind when it comes to that for sure! Do you think the old version may have lasted longer just because it was new to you at the time? Maybe a tolerance could explain it?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  11. Advanced Member
    NoAddedHmones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    998
    Rep Power
    2285197
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    23.7%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    We have nailed the flavoring down on products. Josh is a mastermind when it comes to that for sure! Do you think the old version may have lasted longer just because it was new to you at the time? Maybe a tolerance could explain it?
    Good call but as best as i could remember Alphamine was the first yohimbine based product I used at that time in a long while and my caffeine intake has been relatively consistent long term. So I think my comparison has some merit but again who knows.
  12. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,314
    Rep Power
    10744618
    Level
    110
    Lv. Percent
    94.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    Good call but as best as i could remember Alphamine was the first yohimbine based product I used at that time in a long while and my caffeine intake has been relatively consistent long term. So I think my comparison has some merit but again who knows.
    Ok. Was just curious if that may have a hand in it. Thanks for the feedback sir.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  13. Advanced Member
    Xrkc6x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    872
    Rep Power
    275959
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    55.17%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    ok, wait a second..... i stop taking this great product 8 weeks ago..... i started 2 days ago again and i noticed the formula has changed.... now i am confused, this is hitting me really hard comparing with the old one but the ingredients looks "soft" comparing with the old one, now again..... hang on a sec, i am not really sure if this is the new or old, could somebody post a picture of old and new? or just tell me the differences? on mine i remember i have caffeine ingredient on one single line with 250mg .

    thanks!
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    10,338
    Rep Power
    10742616
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    46.84%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by Xrkc6x View Post
    ok, wait a second..... i stop taking this great product 8 weeks ago..... i started 2 days ago again and i noticed the formula has changed.... now i am confused, this is hitting me really hard comparing with the old one but the ingredients looks "soft" comparing with the old one, now again..... hang on a sec, i am not really sure if this is the new or old, could somebody post a picture of old and new? or just tell me the differences? on mine i remember i have caffeine ingredient on one single line with 250mg . thanks!
    Caffeine is 125 in all

    Post your label
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude
  15. Advanced Member
    Xrkc6x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    872
    Rep Power
    275959
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    55.17%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Caffeine is 125 in all

    Post your label
    i'd like to but i am in th eoffice and alphamine is at home :P

    i guess it is similar to this tho:

    6g Alphamine
    Serving Size: 6g
    Servings Per Container: 1
    Amount Per Serving
    Alphamine Fit Matrix 3,155mg
    Lean Performance System *
    Choline Bitartrate, Alpha-Hydroxy-Isocaproic Acid, Eucommia Ulmoides Leaf Extract (98% Chlorogenic Acid), Olea Europaea Leaf (Extracted for Oleuropein)
    Ergo-Thermogenic System *
    L-Tyrosine, Caffeine Anhydrous (250mg), Higenamine HCI

    this is for 2 scoops as this is the label of the sample i took this morning, but the label of the actual bottle i have is showing the same ingredients
  16. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    8,273
    Rep Power
    9946257
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    65.24%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Xrkc6x View Post
    ok, wait a second..... i stop taking this great product 8 weeks ago..... i started 2 days ago again and i noticed the formula has changed.... now i am confused, this is hitting me really hard comparing with the old one but the ingredients looks "soft" comparing with the old one, now again..... hang on a sec, i am not really sure if this is the new or old, could somebody post a picture of old and new? or just tell me the differences? on mine i remember i have caffeine ingredient on one single line with 250mg . thanks!
    Do you have Alphamine Advanced?
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  17. Advanced Member
    Xrkc6x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    872
    Rep Power
    275959
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    55.17%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Do you have Alphamine Advanced?
    uhmmmmmmmm what is alphamine advanced now looool don't know guys, let me check on pes website so i can see if the label is the same.
  18. Advanced Member
    Xrkc6x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    872
    Rep Power
    275959
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    55.17%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    i know for sure there is no yohimbe in it and the one on the PES website it does....
  19. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    8,273
    Rep Power
    9946257
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    65.24%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Xrkc6x View Post
    i know for sure there is no yohimbe in it and the one on the PES website it does....
    You more then likely have the international version with the Boldine, which replaces the Yohimbe.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  20. Advanced Member
    Xrkc6x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    872
    Rep Power
    275959
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    55.17%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    You more then likely have the international version with the Boldine, which replaces the Yohimbe.
    i will post the pictures tonight, btw this is hitting me heavy lol i use to have 2 scoops and now i went down to 1,5, taking it with forsk-95, target a-2, 2x alpha t2 and erase pro pre breakfast :P
  21. Advanced Member
    Xrkc6x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    872
    Rep Power
    275959
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    55.17%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    i have found this my own post lol but i am not sure about the label i have now

    please do not kill me guys....
  22. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    8,273
    Rep Power
    9946257
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    65.24%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Just post the label when you get home lol
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  23. Advanced Member
    Xrkc6x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    872
    Rep Power
    275959
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    55.17%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Just post the label when you get home lol
    i will thank you very much, kind as usual
  24. Advanced Member
    Xrkc6x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    872
    Rep Power
    275959
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    55.17%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    ok i can confirm it is the same as my old post, so i assume it is the new one but it is pretty harder this time every time i take it, maybe cause of the other supps i am taking with it.

    thanks guys
  25. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,314
    Rep Power
    10744618
    Level
    110
    Lv. Percent
    94.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Xrkc6x View Post
    ok i can confirm it is the same as my old post, so i assume it is the new one but it is pretty harder this time every time i take it, maybe cause of the other supps i am taking with it. thanks guys
    I'm assuming you are happy with how hard it is hitting you? After a nice solid break from Alphamine I know it hits me like a Mack truck but in a good way. I get so giddy while mixing up that first dose.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  26. Advanced Member
    Xrkc6x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    872
    Rep Power
    275959
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    55.17%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    In a really good way hahahah is feel like BOOM!!!

    I just had my pre breakfast dose of
    Alphamine x2 scoops
    Alpha t2 x1
    Target a-2 x1
    Erase pro new X1
    Daa 3g
    Forks-95 x2

    Now fasting for 1h and a half then breakfast

    Alphamine upon wake up is like a must to start the day hahahah
  27. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,314
    Rep Power
    10744618
    Level
    110
    Lv. Percent
    94.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Xrkc6x View Post
    In a really good way hahahah is feel like BOOM!!!

    I just had my pre breakfast dose of
    Alphamine x2 scoops
    Alpha t2 x1
    Target a-2 x1
    Erase pro new X1
    Daa 3g
    Forks-95 x2

    Now fasting for 1h and a half then breakfast

    Alphamine upon wake up is like a must to start the day hahahah
    Good deal. Man your tolerance must be sky high to be able to handle that regiment!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  28. Advanced Member
    Xrkc6x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    872
    Rep Power
    275959
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    55.17%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Good deal. Man your tolerance must be sky high to be able to handle that regiment!
    Honestly mate I was running a test, I'm still on my actual run that will finish in 1 week and I wanted to start leaning out but actually imrhat stack it's going to be a bit strong for me, every time I take those pills and powder I feel tooooo much up and can't really handle in the house, so my head start feeling a bit "full" and the sensation I have is too strong so I'll run it but ill take out alpha t2 and target-a2 at least for the first month even cause I want to keep trying to bulk up a bit, it's not summer yet I'll probably start in 2/3 weeks
  29. Senior Member
    Auslifter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  167 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,362
    Rep Power
    3855016
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    40.44%
    Achievements Posting ProActivity AuthorityActivity Pro

    finished the OG Tub loved it worked like a charm on me lol pre workout or early mornings. i do like the flavor of the new fruit punch more though, now to decide if i order another US ver or try Alphamine advanced hmm
  30. Senior Member
    804's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,213
    Rep Power
    3607659
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    80.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Don't want to sound stupid, but is alphamine advanced the international version?
  31. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,170
    Rep Power
    5416053
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    75.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    Don't want to sound stupid, but is alphamine advanced the international version?
    Ya new formula for international with the Boldine addition.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  32. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,314
    Rep Power
    10744618
    Level
    110
    Lv. Percent
    94.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Xrkc6x View Post
    Honestly mate I was running a test, I'm still on my actual run that will finish in 1 week and I wanted to start leaning out but actually imrhat stack it's going to be a bit strong for me, every time I take those pills and powder I feel tooooo much up and can't really handle in the house, so my head start feeling a bit "full" and the sensation I have is too strong so I'll run it but ill take out alpha t2 and target-a2 at least for the first month even cause I want to keep trying to bulk up a bit, it's not summer yet I'll probably start in 2/3 weeks
    Probably a good move brother. I read the dosing and was like damn! Haha
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  33. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,314
    Rep Power
    10744618
    Level
    110
    Lv. Percent
    94.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    I've been telling my sister about Alphamine for a long time now. She finally decided to order a tub last night as she is trying to get motivated to work out again. Safe to say we will have a new alphaholic joining us shortly.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  34. Senior Member
    GNO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,727
    Rep Power
    3362339
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    71.62%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I've been telling my sister about Alphamine for a long time now. She finally decided to order a tub last night as she is trying to get motivated to work out again. Safe to say we will have a new alphaholic joining us shortly.
    My Mom came over last weekend and she's frightened of getting diabetes so shuns sugar like the plague. I made her Select pancakes and she was like "OMG, where can I buy this?". Then I took her to the gym with me and she ditched her am coffee and took a scoop of Alphamine lol.
  35. Advanced Member
    Xrkc6x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    872
    Rep Power
    275959
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    55.17%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Probably a good move brother. I read the dosing and was like damn! Haha
    Yep as I prefer to feel good rather than feel **** and accelerate processes
  36. New Member
    touchless21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    120
    Rep Power
    336486
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    37.58%

    Guys, a little off topic. This thread is one of PES' longest running threads, which is real cool, but can an admin correct the spelling of "anonymous" in the title. It's been something I've had to get off my chest.

    I've been real patient, but couldn't hold my tongue any longer.
  37. Senior Member
    Johnold's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,068
    Rep Power
    567781
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    34.29%
    Achievements Posting ProActivity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by touchless21 View Post
    Guys, a little off topic. This thread is one of PES' longest running threads, which is real cool, but can an admin correct the spelling of "anonymous" in the title. It's been something I've had to get off my chest.

    I've been real patient, but couldn't hold my tongue any longer.
    Lolll! True
  38. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,550
    Rep Power
    6890636
    Level
    97
    Lv. Percent
    88.13%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Ha the spelling error was brought up on the first page of the thread.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  39. New Member
    touchless21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    120
    Rep Power
    336486
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    37.58%

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Ha the spelling error was brought up on the first page of the thread.
    It's been so long, I didn't even check.
  40. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,314
    Rep Power
    10744618
    Level
    110
    Lv. Percent
    94.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    My Mom came over last weekend and she's frightened of getting diabetes so shuns sugar like the plague. I made her Select pancakes and she was like "OMG, where can I buy this?". Then I took her to the gym with me and she ditched her am coffee and took a scoop of Alphamine lol.
    Instant PES fan/addict I'm sure!
    Quote Originally Posted by Xrkc6x View Post
    Yep as I prefer to feel good rather than feel **** and accelerate processes
    Agreed. Nothing is worse than having that uneasy feeling in the gym.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. A warm welcome to Iron Addict and Doggcrapp
    By wardog in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-20-2003, 01:34 AM
  2. Iron Addict...HIT training while "ON"??
    By wardog in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-07-2003, 01:29 PM
  3. Iron Addict!
    By LakeMountD in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-28-2003, 07:58 AM
  4. Iron Addicts Training Manual (Pt. 1&2)
    By YellowJacket in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-15-2003, 05:07 PM
Log in
Log in