Alphamine Addicts Anonamous

Page 27 of 78 First ... 2526272829 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by jhbmore View Post
    Hi my name is Jed. I have recently finished my first 8 week cycle of raspberry lemonade. I am having night sweats and uncontrollable dreams about tall glasses of RL. I think I may have a problem. I have come here for help. Hope I am in the right place cause it has not been 4 weeks yet and I am itching to get more!!
    Welcome Jed, this is a safe place.

    You are in phase one. There are two more phases before you reach me in 'I have run 7 tubs back to back' land.

    We can still save you. Count down the days until your next run. We will get through this together.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by jhbmore View Post
    Hi my name is Jed. I have recently finished my first 8 week cycle of raspberry lemonade. I am having night sweats and uncontrollable dreams about tall glasses of RL. I think I may have a problem. I have come here for help. Hope I am in the right place cause it has not been 4 weeks yet and I am itching to get more!!
    Welcome to the family and prestigious club buddy.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Welcome Jed, this is a safe place. You are in phase one. There are two more phases before you reach me in 'I have run 7 tubs back to back' land. We can still save you. Count down the days until your next run. We will get through this together.
    Very good welcoming speech here!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   
       


  3. All roads to Regionals

    all out PES stacked up
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  4. Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post
    All roads to Regionals all out PES stacked up
    I'm sub a dub dubbed!
    Thanks for the link bro.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  5. My sister called today to ask me advice on a fat burner. She already works out and is in very good condition but is not really into supps yet. I reccomended alpha and less than an hour later she had been to the three letter store and was already on a treadmill. So she is not a member on am but i believe i made a new alphaholic.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by kenny76 View Post
    My sister called today to ask me advice on a fat burner. She already works out and is in very good condition but is not really into supps yet. I reccomended alpha and less than an hour later she had been to the three letter store and was already on a treadmill. So she is not a member on am but i believe i made a new alphaholic.
    please ensure you support her through the tough times ahead when she has an alpabreak.
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  7. Quote Originally Posted by kenny76 View Post
    My sister called today to ask me advice on a fat burner. She already works out and is in very good condition but is not really into supps yet. I reccomended alpha and less than an hour later she had been to the three letter store and was already on a treadmill. So she is not a member on am but i believe i made a new alphaholic.
    Thank you for recommending our supplements. Please assure her that there is a safe place where she can talk to other addicts.

    Have some reps.

    By the way, does my rep power reset when I get to 10,000,000?

    I will be gutted if I go back to zero lol. @Admin ?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post
    please ensure you support her through the tough times ahead when she has an alpabreak.
    So true. Those are the moments that can either make a break a person! Must stay strong!!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  9. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    So true. Those are the moments that can either make a break a person! Must stay strong!!
    United we stand!!!
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  10. My name is Vyck, and I am just checking in. Very recently I got back to Alphamine and now the Mrs is probably going to flog me to the curbside.
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    My name is Vyck, and I am just checking in. Very recently I got back to Alphamine and now the Mrs is probably going to flog me to the curbside.
    Well one thing is for sure. We will always be here for you!
    Welcome back sir!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    My name is Vyck, and I am just checking in. Very recently I got back to Alphamine and now the Mrs is probably going to flog me to the curbside.
    On the plus side, if you do end up being single at least you will be single and shredded.

    Women will be around you like moths to a flame.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    On the plus side, if you do end up being single at least you will be single and shredded. Women will be around you like moths to a flame.
    This man brings up a damn good point!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    On the plus side, if you do end up being single at least you will be single and shredded. Women will be around you like moths to a flame.
    Listen to Ben, wise beyond his years
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  15. I specifically registered for this forum so I can come clean on my addiction to Alphamine and all PES products.

    I've hit rock bottom...

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jac86 View Post
    I specifically registered for this forum so I can come clean on my addiction to Alphamine and all PES products. I've hit rock bottom...
    Haha that's awesome
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  17. Quote Originally Posted by jac86 View Post
    I specifically registered for this forum so I can come clean on my addiction to Alphamine and all PES products.

    I've hit rock bottom...
    I shall welcome you with unconditional acceptance depending on which flavour your favourite is...
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I shall welcome you with unconditional acceptance depending on which flavour your favourite is...
    I'm still freebasing raspberry lemonade but I think I want to start using the cherry limeade next.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by jac86 View Post
    I specifically registered for this forum so I can come clean on my addiction to Alphamine and all PES products. I've hit rock bottom...
    We are here for you! You came to a safe place.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    We are here for you! You came to a safe place.
    Until we run out of Alphamine.
    Then the riots start.
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com

  21. world wide anarchy
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  22. Start mine in less than two weeks after nearly a month off.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Until we run out of Alphamine. Then the riots start.
    I can only imagine what would happen if we ever see this day!
    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Start mine in less than two weeks after nearly a month off.
    I bet you are counting down the minutes!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  24. Ahh, that first sip of Alphamine after a four week break.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  25. Seriously think about it daily!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Ahh, that first sip of Alphamine after a four week break.
    Bet it was just heavenly!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  27. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Ahh, that first sip of Alphamine after a four week break.
    Raspberry lemonade?
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  28. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Raspberry lemonade?
    Just had some tonight and it was delicious. First taste of the flavor in well over 3 months. Still CL for life though!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  29. I need to try the Cherry Limeade. I'm addicted to Rasp Lemonade

  30. Quote Originally Posted by jac86 View Post
    I need to try the Cherry Limeade. I'm addicted to Rasp Lemonade
    .
    Both are amazing, I prefer raspberry Lemonade
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. A warm welcome to Iron Addict and Doggcrapp
    By wardog in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-20-2003, 02:34 AM
  2. Iron Addict...HIT training while "ON"??
    By wardog in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-07-2003, 02:29 PM
  3. Iron Addict!
    By LakeMountD in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-28-2003, 08:58 AM
  4. Iron Addicts Training Manual (Pt. 1&2)
    By YellowJacket in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-15-2003, 06:07 PM
Log in
Log in