Alphamine Addicts Anonamous

Page 23 of 27 First ... 182122232425 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Auslifter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  167 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,100
    Rep Power
    2621557
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    66%
    Achievements Posting ProActivity AuthorityActivity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post
    I don't eat ice cream anyway
    i love ice cream lol, don't really legit ice cream often due to fat macros. but the low fat peter's ones are epic, also skinny cows i eat a quite allot

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    No cake in 2 years?!?! Get baking brother!
    haha i have no idea why, just never come by chances to have cake or crave it. use to love cake when i was a fat kid lol, home made carrot cakes :') choc mud cakes, all sorts of mini cakes my mum would buy from the bakery to have after school lmao.

  2. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,422
    Rep Power
    2710900
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    93.38%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Auslifter View Post

    i love ice cream lol, don't really legit ice cream often due to fat macros. but the low fat peter's ones are epic, also skinny cows i eat a quite allot

    haha i have no idea why, just never come by chances to have cake or crave it. use to love cake when i was a fat kid lol, home made carrot cakes :') choc mud cakes, all sorts of mini cakes my mum would buy from the bakery to have after school lmao.
    i usually do a 2 scoop cellucor cinnamon swirl and some berries and make sludge and freeze it.
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    12,891
    Rep Power
    10232541
    Level
    110
    Lv. Percent
    80.49%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post
    i usually do a 2 scoop cellucor cinnamon swirl and some berries and make sludge and freeze it.

    Wise man.
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Johnold's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,003
    Rep Power
    464447
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    12.16%
    Achievements Posting ProActivity Pro

    So I haven't used Alphamine for about 1 year now.

    I don't know what the reformulated version is like to use.

    Is it as good as the older version since the change? Since you guys are Alphamine addicts. I'm sure you guys could HONESTLY tell me the difference if you guys can tell.
  5. Senior Member
    Auslifter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  167 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,100
    Rep Power
    2621557
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    66%
    Achievements Posting ProActivity AuthorityActivity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    So I haven't used Alphamine for about 1 year now.

    I don't know what the reformulated version is like to use.

    Is it as good as the older version since the change? Since you guys are Alphamine addicts. I'm sure you guys could HONESTLY tell me the difference if you guys can tell.
    Last time i used the US reformulated version i thought it was pretty hard hitting. i use the international version now, love it stacked with Norcodrene.
  6. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7,804
    Rep Power
    8210273
    Level
    97
    Lv. Percent
    43.64%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    So I haven't used Alphamine for about 1 year now. I don't know what the reformulated version is like to use. Is it as good as the older version since the change? Since you guys are Alphamine addicts. I'm sure you guys could HONESTLY tell me the difference if you guys can tell.
    New version will treat you just as good .
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  7. Senior Member
    Johnold's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,003
    Rep Power
    464447
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    12.16%
    Achievements Posting ProActivity Pro

    Nice. What's the difference between the international and US version?
  8. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,985
    Rep Power
    7342046
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    70.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    Nice. What's the difference between the international and US version?
    The international version does not have SA2-A. I enjoy both versions
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  9. Elite Member
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    8,613
    Rep Power
    10741752
    Level
    109
    Lv. Percent
    36.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    The international version does not have SA2-A. I enjoy both versions
    I just recently started into my first ever international version, I have been getting the American one sent over until this one with no issue, it surprised me how different the powder is, a lot more volume and "fluffy"

    Same great taste and effects though!
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
  10. Senior Member
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,436
    Rep Power
    259996
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    33.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    You guys going to reformulate to include the new SA2-A2 extract?
  11. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,985
    Rep Power
    7342046
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    70.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    You guys going to reformulate to include the new SA2-A2 extract?
    the international version?
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  12. Senior Member
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,436
    Rep Power
    259996
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    33.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    the international version?
    Yes. I think it would a good idea to include it.
  13. New Member
    ikeNball's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    144108
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    2.2%

    1st day back after 6 weeks off of Alphamine and used Revamp 1-1 am-pm to further reduce stim tolerance.
    Holy canoli...this is reminding me of the 1st time I did coke in college.
    Actually used NorCo and loved it to bridge the gap but Alpha is pretty legit.
    Will I be okay? Scared of the crash.
  14. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,269
    Rep Power
    5955894
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    52.93%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    There's nothing like the first day back after a break.

    I think you'll be just fine. While the energy provided by Alphamine can hit hard, it tends to slowly taper off without a crash.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  15. Senior Member
    Johnold's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,003
    Rep Power
    464447
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    12.16%
    Achievements Posting ProActivity Pro

    Norco is awesome stuff indeed.

    Haven't had Alphamine since it's reformulation.

    Question: and it's stupid to ask but is Norcodren safe to use and take for woman right?

    Nothing in it that's geared only for males?

    Apparently the female models for PES take it...
  16. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7,804
    Rep Power
    8210273
    Level
    97
    Lv. Percent
    43.64%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    Norco is awesome stuff indeed. Haven't had Alphamine since it's reformulation. Question: and it's stupid to ask but is Norcodren safe to use and take for woman right? Nothing in it that's geared only for males? Apparently the female models for PES take it...
    Safe for women.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  17. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,269
    Rep Power
    5955894
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    52.93%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    Norco is awesome stuff indeed.

    Haven't had Alphamine since it's reformulation.

    Question: and it's stupid to ask but is Norcodren safe to use and take for woman right?

    Nothing in it that's geared only for males?

    Apparently the female models for PES take it...
    There's no issue with females using Norcodrene.

    It has them looking pretty good.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  18. Professional Member
    gokix811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,749
    Rep Power
    1766287
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    85.66%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    Norco is awesome stuff indeed.

    Haven't had Alphamine since it's reformulation.

    Question: and it's stupid to ask but is Norcodren safe to use and take for woman right?

    Nothing in it that's geared only for males?

    Apparently the female models for PES take it...
    What is this Norco?
    Squats do a booty good.
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    12,891
    Rep Power
    10232541
    Level
    110
    Lv. Percent
    80.49%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    There's nothing like the first day back after a break.

    I think you'll be just fine. While the energy provided by Alphamine can hit hard, it tends to slowly taper off without a crash.
    a big reason why i take a good 6-8 weeks off minimum
    Come back and BOOM
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  20. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,137
    Rep Power
    10744528
    Level
    108
    Lv. Percent
    85.51%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    a big reason why i take a good 6-8 weeks off minimum Come back and BOOM
    That first dose after a break is heavenly. Reminds me why I am such a loyal alphaholic!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  21. New Member
    dbenj7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    128
    Rep Power
    157819
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    3.5%

    I used the first version of american alphamine before it was reformulated and loved it. Ordered some alphamine, norco and alpha-t2 over from the states and was lucky enough to get it in. So far I am loving this stack, however not really getting any appetite suppression at all. In fact am actually just ravenous. Would the change in formulation from alphamine have any effects on appetite? The original one killed my appetite. Other thing I've noticed is that I can't stop cracking boners all day lol, don't need to worry about stim dick with this stuff!
  22. Senior Member
    Aleksandar37's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,945
    Rep Power
    1723854
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    3.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dbenj7 View Post
    I used the first version of american alphamine before it was reformulated and loved it. Ordered some alphamine, norco and alpha-t2 over from the states and was lucky enough to get it in. So far I am loving this stack, however not really getting any appetite suppression at all. In fact am actually just ravenous. Would the change in formulation from alphamine have any effects on appetite? The original one killed my appetite. Other thing I've noticed is that I can't stop cracking boners all day lol, don't need to worry about stim dick with this stuff!
    Just to clarify, you're running all 3 products and not experiencing appetite suppression?
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  23. Senior Member
    Johnold's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,003
    Rep Power
    464447
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    12.16%
    Achievements Posting ProActivity Pro

    I haven't tried Alphamine since it's reformulation but tried Norcodren recently and I really liked it alot.

    Definitely has the potential to suppress appetite and give a feel good and focused feeling throughout the day.
  24. New Member
    dbenj7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    128
    Rep Power
    157819
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    3.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    Just to clarify, you're running all 3 products and not experiencing appetite suppression?
    Yes sir. 1 scoop of alphamine + at2 in the morning and 1 norcodrene in afternoon + another at2. I have been using for about 4 days thus far, i did read that the appetite suppression can take a week or so to kick in another thread. Loving the stack overall but not really getting anything in terms of appetite suppression.

    Curious as first batch of alphamine killed my appetite although this did wear off with use. More concerned with fat loss effects than appetite suppression so it's not make or break for me, but i'm just curious
  25. Senior Member
    Aleksandar37's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,945
    Rep Power
    1723854
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    3.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dbenj7 View Post
    Yes sir. 1 scoop of alphamine + at2 in the morning and 1 norcodrene in afternoon + another at2. I have been using for about 4 days thus far, i did read that the appetite suppression can take a week or so to kick in another thread. Loving the stack overall but not really getting anything in terms of appetite suppression.

    Curious as first batch of alphamine killed my appetite although this did wear off with use. More concerned with fat loss effects than appetite suppression so it's not make or break for me, but i'm just curious
    Fat loss will happen with that stack if training and diet are in check, but if you did want more appetite suppression you could trade out one your AT2s for another Norcodrene.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  26. New Member
    ikeNball's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    144108
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    2.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by dbenj7 View Post
    Yes sir. 1 scoop of alphamine + at2 in the morning and 1 norcodrene in afternoon + another at2. I have been using for about 4 days thus far, i did read that the appetite suppression can take a week or so to kick in another thread. Loving the stack overall but not really getting anything in terms of appetite suppression. Curious as first batch of alphamine killed my appetite although this did wear off with use. More concerned with fat loss effects than appetite suppression so it's not make or break for me, but i'm just curious
    Interesting. Norcodrene was the best appetite suppression I had ever experienced. I believe it's the Amentoflavone in there that does either that and/or helps in a great way with overall mood.
    Alphamine is the one that gets me feeling "weird". It's not as smooth for me with energy, and I still eat more with it. The AT-2 raises your body temperature if I remember correctly. Subscribed to see how this fairs for you. Thanks.
  27. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,137
    Rep Power
    10744528
    Level
    108
    Lv. Percent
    85.51%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Norcodrene is by far the best product for appetite suppression in my experience at least.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  28. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7,804
    Rep Power
    8210273
    Level
    97
    Lv. Percent
    43.64%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ikeNball View Post
    Interesting. Norcodrene was the best appetite suppression I had ever experienced. I believe it's the Amentoflavone in there that does either that and/or helps in a great way with overall mood. Alphamine is the one that gets me feeling "weird". It's not as smooth for me with energy, and I still eat more with it. The AT-2 raises your body temperature if I remember correctly. Subscribed to see how this fairs for you. Thanks.
    The amentoflavone does the mood/performance benefits you notice (as well as improved fat loss of course). We have some users who can't do Alphamine (1 scoop) but can handle Norcodrene with no problem. Seems to be how fast Alphamine kicks in over Norcodrene.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  29. New Member
    1kerry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    278
    Rep Power
    318202
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    0.53%

    whats the difference between the original alphamine and the new one?
  30. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7,804
    Rep Power
    8210273
    Level
    97
    Lv. Percent
    43.64%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 1kerry View Post
    whats the difference between the original alphamine and the new one?
    Aegeline and N-coumaroyldopamine were taken out. Other ingredients in the formula have a higher dose with those two taken out.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  31. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,137
    Rep Power
    10744528
    Level
    108
    Lv. Percent
    85.51%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Aegeline and N-coumaroyldopamine were taken out. Other ingredients in the formula have a higher dose with those two taken out.
    Personally can't even tell a difference between the two.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  32. New Member
    dbenj7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    128
    Rep Power
    157819
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    3.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    Fat loss will happen with that stack if training and diet are in check, but if you did want more appetite suppression you could trade out one your AT2s for another Norcodrene.
    I have no doubt about that, wasn't bashing the products at all, alphamine is my favourite thermo ever, just not getting anything at all in terms of appetite suppression. I might give that suggested dosing a try. I'm already fairly lean but in just 5 days in my abs and chest are already looking more defined and no muscle softness. That is with only a mild calorie deficit too. Going to Thailand for a holiday in 3 weeks, have no doubt this stack will have me in great condition.
  33. Senior Member
    Aleksandar37's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,945
    Rep Power
    1723854
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    3.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Oh no, I didn't take it that way at all I was just making the suggestion in case you did want to up the appetite suppression. Everybody is different, but most people respond well to the appetite suppression properties of Norcodrene.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  34. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,422
    Rep Power
    2710900
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    93.38%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I can eat a horse and chase the jockey after doing alphamine and norco.

    help me.
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  35. Senior Member
    Aleksandar37's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,945
    Rep Power
    1723854
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    3.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    And with that extra energy, you'll catch that jockey. How are you dosing them?
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  36. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,137
    Rep Power
    10744528
    Level
    108
    Lv. Percent
    85.51%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post
    I can eat a horse and chase the jockey after doing alphamine and norco. help me.
    Bahaha! Nicely put!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  37. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,422
    Rep Power
    2710900
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    93.38%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    And with that extra energy, you'll catch that jockey. How are you dosing them?
    1 scoop alphamine
    1 norco

    pre each meal

    3 times a day
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  38. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,137
    Rep Power
    10744528
    Level
    108
    Lv. Percent
    85.51%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post
    1 scoop alphamine 1 norco pre each meal 3 times a day
    You must have the tolerance of a PES rep then!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  39. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    12,891
    Rep Power
    10232541
    Level
    110
    Lv. Percent
    80.49%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post
    1 scoop alphamine
    1 norco

    pre each meal

    3 times a day
    3 scoops alphamine = 300mg caffeine
    3 norco = around the same?

    god bless you.
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  40. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    24,110
    Rep Power
    1690790
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    82.12%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    3 scoops alphamine = 300mg caffeine 3 norco = around the same? god bless you.
    3 scoops Alphamine is 375mg; 3 caps Norco is 300mg. They're clearly listed on the labels.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. A warm welcome to Iron Addict and Doggcrapp
    By wardog in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-20-2003, 02:34 AM
  2. Iron Addict...HIT training while "ON"??
    By wardog in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-07-2003, 02:29 PM
  3. Iron Addict!
    By LakeMountD in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-28-2003, 08:58 AM
  4. Iron Addicts Training Manual (Pt. 1&2)
    By YellowJacket in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-15-2003, 06:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in