Alphamine Addicts Anonamous

Page 20 of 71 First ... 1819202122 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post

    Was there 2 years ago visiting family, beautiful out there. When you're not buried in cloud-cover and being rained on that is.

    This is where I give you the secret fellow-Canadian nod of approval right?
    You mean we can share a poutine and Keith's beer?
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

    You mean we can share a poutine and Keith's beer?
    While discussing how PES needs to release a maple syrup flavoured alphamine, yes indeed.
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post

    While discussing how PES needs to release a maple syrup flavoured alphamine, yes indeed.
    Maple syrup belongs on pancakes and waffles only!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  4. I don't think maple syrup flavor would be that appealing, maybe I am wrong...
    doing my own thang!

  5. I recently bought 2 tubs of RL Alphamine. Is it normal for there to be small black pieces in the powder? They don't dissolve in water when I mix it up and they just float on top...
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas View Post
    I recently bought 2 tubs of RL Alphamine. Is it normal for there to be small black pieces in the powder? They don't dissolve in water when I mix it up and they just float on top...
    This is fine. It is beet root concentrate. It is actually a very, very dark purple.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    This is fine. It is beet root concentrate. It is actually a very, very dark purple.
    That's all I needed to hear man. I just wanted to make sure I didn't have some kind of contaminated tub lol. Thanks bud.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas View Post
    That's all I needed to hear man. I just wanted to make sure I didn't have some kind of contaminated tub lol. Thanks bud.
    Don't trust anything he says.

    I'll PM you my address, send tub to me. I'll do a non-biased 3rd party test on it
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post

    Don't trust anything he says.

    I'll PM you my address, send tub to me. I'll do a non-biased 3rd party test on it
    I see what's going on here!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  10. I cracked finally. 1.5 scoops of RL today. Felt and tasted incredible!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  11. I am on raspberry lemonade as well.

    My fruit punch ran out so I have been forced to the dark side.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I am on raspberry lemonade as well.

    My fruit punch ran out so I have been forced to the dark side.
    Trader
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I am on raspberry lemonade as well.

    My fruit punch ran out so I have been forced to the dark side.
    Welcome my friend
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  14. One day maybe the Citrus will unite all Alphamine fans.....



    Until then I drink my FP!
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    One day maybe the Citrus will unite all Alphamine fans.....

    Until then I drink my FP!
    Are you a fruit punch or RL believer Sean?
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  16. I always at least one open and one reserve (sealed) tub of Fruit Punch at all times to be prepared.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

    Welcome my friend
    Haha. I believe you are somewhat implying he will now be a RL lover! At first I didn't like it as much as FP but now I prefer it slightly.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  18. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    Haha. I believe you are somewhat implying he will now be a RL lover! At first I didn't like it as much as FP but now I prefer it slightly.
    Welcome brother. You found the better side of alphamine
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  19. My wife drinks FP, I drink RL. We both know not to cross that line.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    My wife drinks FP, I drink RL. We both know not to cross that line.
    Same here. Comes in handy so she doesn't steal mine
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com

  21. I am sooooooo high on Alphamine right now!!! Nobody should have this much energy with 4 hours of sleep.
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

  22. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    I am sooooooo high on Alphamine right now!!! Nobody should have this much energy with 4 hours of sleep.
    So jealous! I had some yesterday from a coworker but am waiting on an order right now. :/
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    So jealous! I had some yesterday from a coworker but am waiting on an order right now. :/
    Rookie mistake! You need to have a backup supply. I re-order when I have a full tub still
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    So jealous! I had some yesterday from a coworker but am waiting on an order right now. :/
    Come on rook.... I never let my supplies get below 6 Alphamine (=
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

    Come on rook.... I never let my supplies get below 6 Alphamine (=
    It's the number one thing on my list of things to have stockpiled in case of some kind of global crisis/disaster, right before water and food.
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com

  26. dayum 1 scoop of alphamine plus 1 of enhanced did me right
    doing my own thang!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post

    Rookie mistake! You need to have a backup supply. I re-order when I have a full tub still
    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

    Come on rook.... I never let my supplies get below 6 Alphamine (=
    You call it rookie mistake... I call it smart call on an addicts part. Only way I can successfully break is to remove temptation. I just finished a completely successful break and by the time my tub gets here it will be perfect time to start.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  28. Might be an excellent time to drop in here and sign up if you haven't already... http://pescience.com/insider

    Just saying...
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  29. I best get the insider email this time around!!!
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  30. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    I best get the insider email this time around!!!
    Did our old trusted Englishman get you taken care of?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. A warm welcome to Iron Addict and Doggcrapp
    By wardog in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-20-2003, 01:34 AM
  2. Iron Addict...HIT training while "ON"??
    By wardog in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-07-2003, 01:29 PM
  3. Iron Addict!
    By LakeMountD in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-28-2003, 07:58 AM
  4. Iron Addicts Training Manual (Pt. 1&2)
    By YellowJacket in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-15-2003, 05:07 PM
Log in
Log in