Alphamine Addicts Anonamous

Page 18 of 38 First ... 1617181920 ... Last

  1. Hey guys I'm new to Alphamine. I guess I wish to be an addict like y'all. Ha.
    Anyhow, what's your best advice on dosing ?

    I'm 5'6" 155. I have a fairly high stim tolerance:
    I had taken white flood/green mag/PW(BCAA's) for the past 3 years 6 days/week.
    Since then I've fairly enjoyed these pre workouts:
    FocusXT
    Prodigy (PNI)
    Novem

    So here's my inquiry. I work out week days before work @ 6am. When/what dosing do I take Alphamine? From what I've gathered it's best to take it separate from any other stims. what are your best combos if any ? I also have been crashing at 2pm since taking 1 scoop pre workout the first 3 days. Any advice appreciated. Thanks !


  2. Quote Originally Posted by ikeNball View Post
    Hey guys I'm new to Alphamine. I guess I wish to be an addict like y'all. Ha. Anyhow, what's your best advice on dosing ? I'm 5'6" 155. I have a fairly high stim tolerance: I had taken white flood/green mag/PW(BCAA's) for the past 3 years 6 days/week. Since then I've fairly enjoyed these pre workouts: FocusXT Prodigy (PNI) Novem So here's my inquiry. I work out week days before work @ 6am. When/what dosing do I take Alphamine? From what I've gathered it's best to take it separate from any other stims. what are your best combos if any ? I also have been crashing at 2pm since taking 1 scoop pre workout the first 3 days. Any advice appreciated. Thanks !
    Go 2 scoops pre-workout followed by 1 scoop later in the day whenever you feel you want or need.

    Look into High Volume to go with Alphamine.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  3. Hi guys, Ben here.

    I am booking a photo shoot in which means before I have even confirmed the date I have hopped back on Alphamine.

    Chilled Alphamine first thing in the morning before I even get out of bed. No need for the snooze button on the alarm clock.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Hi guys, Ben here.

    I am booking a photo shoot in which means before I have even confirmed the date I have hopped back on Alphamine.

    Chilled Alphamine first thing in the morning before I even get out of bed. No need for the snooze button on the alarm clock.
    Hi Ben,

    Welcome
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Hi guys, Ben here.

    I am booking a photo shoot in which means before I have even confirmed the date I have hopped back on Alphamine.

    Chilled Alphamine first thing in the morning before I even get out of bed. No need for the snooze button on the alarm clock.
    Good man.
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude

  6. Fruit punch how I have missed you.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Fruit punch how I have missed you.
    Welcome back! Enjoy your morning toilet water punch. (Inside joke)
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Hi guys, Ben here.

    I am booking a photo shoot in which means before I have even confirmed the date I have hopped back on Alphamine.

    Chilled Alphamine first thing in the morning before I even get out of bed. No need for the snooze button on the alarm clock.
    Howdy! I'm excited to try the new version of alphamine!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Fruit punch how I have missed you.
    Got a new tub this week as well....
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Got a new tub this week as well....
    Starting up right away or planning a run?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  11. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Welcome back! Enjoy your morning toilet water punch. (Inside joke)
    lol, I am glad someone kept this joke.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    Howdy! I'm excited to try the new version of alphamine!
    When cherry limeade arrives I am going to cry with joy.

    I don't care if I am bulking at the time. I am drinking it.

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Got a new tub this week as well....
    Sean loves FP. Sean is ripped.

    Therefore, FP = best.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  12. Speaking of Cherry Limeade any eta? I have been off alphamine for a few months, hoping to jump back on when CL flavor drops. I do have Norcodrene coming to make the wait easier.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  13. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Starting up right away or planning a run?
    I already had some today haha

    Probably will try and hold off until spring because I am already lean I need to eat more not less.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  14. Haven't had any in a few weeks, making some delicious Raspberry lemonade now!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Haven't had any in a few weeks, making some delicious Raspberry lemonade now!
    Another good man

    I am back to it tomorrow.
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude

  16. Anyone wanting to try our latest product Norcodrene needs to get those insider orders in soon! You will be sorry you missed it!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Anyone wanting to try our latest product Norcodrene needs to get those insider orders in soon! You will be sorry you missed it!
    I got that email with Insider in the title and immediately thought I was about to go broke, thankfully it was just a reminder. Already ordered a bunch
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post

    I got that email with Insider in the title and immediately thought I was about to go broke, thankfully it was just a reminder. Already ordered a bunch
    I haven't received the email despite having signed up several weeks ago.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post

    I haven't received the email despite having signed up several weeks ago.
    Pm me your email addy,
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  20. BPJohn, may I get on the insider as well ?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by ikeNball View Post
    BPJohn, may I get on the insider as well ?
    Email sent
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  22. I'm glad to see our charming Canadian rep was able to help you folks out. (:
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  23. Does anyone else feel like they're "drugged" from this stuff. After 4 days of use, I discontinued & now I'm feeling fine once again. Better energy Actually. I was getting severe hunger, headaches, and anxiety was increased greatly.
    I was dosing at 1.5 scoops @ 8 am (pre workout). Then another scoop @ 1:30 PM. And I would be crashing severely @ work 2 hours later. I have about 60 scoops left so any thoughts ? I would assume this could be side effects of yohimbe but rather hear it from experienced users thanks !

  24. Quote Originally Posted by ikeNball View Post
    Does anyone else feel like they're "drugged" from this stuff. After 4 days of use, I discontinued & now I'm feeling fine once again. Better energy Actually. I was getting severe hunger, headaches, and anxiety was increased greatly.
    I was dosing at 1.5 scoops @ 8 am (pre workout). Then another scoop @ 1:30 PM. And I would be crashing severely @ work 2 hours later. I have about 60 scoops left so any thoughts ? I would assume this could be side effects of yohimbe but rather hear it from experienced users thanks !

    Hmm always makes me feel great. You can send my the tub and I'll try it out for you lol

  25. Quote Originally Posted by ikeNball View Post
    Does anyone else feel like they're "drugged" from this stuff. After 4 days of use, I discontinued & now I'm feeling fine once again. Better energy Actually. I was getting severe hunger, headaches, and anxiety was increased greatly.
    I was dosing at 1.5 scoops @ 8 am (pre workout). Then another scoop @ 1:30 PM. And I would be crashing severely @ work 2 hours later. I have about 60 scoops left so any thoughts ? I would assume this could be side effects of yohimbe but rather hear it from experienced users thanks !
    Wow...first time I heard that someone has had a bad experience but again, everyone's makeup is different so the response will vary. But it very well could have been the Yohimbe. Not too many people can tolerate it but fortunately, I'm not one of them.

  26. It's really confusing to me as well. I'm disappointed that I had such negative response but no pre workouts nor thermos have made me react that way thus far. Ive used the whole Controlled Labs line(green Mag, White flood purpnwraath).
    I have weird feelings from Focus XT as well. So it's got to be some ingredient that my CNS does. Not handle well.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by ikeNball View Post
    It's really confusing to me as well. I'm disappointed that I had such negative response but no pre workouts nor thermos have made me react that way thus far. Ive used the whole Controlled Labs line(green Mag, White flood purpnwraath).
    I have weird feelings from Focus XT as well. So it's got to be some ingredient that my CNS does. Not handle well.
    Could be a combination of yohimbine and choline. It's strange, I've never had problems with Alphamine, but this time round if I take a scoop in the morning I'm slight jittery for the entire day and can't sleep.

  28. What other supplements were you taking?

    The reaction may have been from a combination rather than Alphamine itself I.e. yohimbe with tyrosine.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    What other supplements were you taking?

    The reaction may have been from a combination rather than Alphamine itself I.e. yohimbe with tyrosine.
    Nothing else. Could be because I over did yohimbine for a few weeks whilst following a severe calorie defecit. I've taken a couple of woods off and took less than half a scoop today and it seems to be OK. I may just need to increase dose slowly so my body is able to tolerate it. Alternative is to buy the EU version, but what to do with the US version I already have!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Nothing else. Could be because I over did yohimbine for a few weeks whilst following a severe calorie defecit. I've taken a couple of woods off and took less than half a scoop today and it seems to be OK. I may just need to increase dose slowly so my body is able to tolerate it. Alternative is to buy the EU version, but what to do with the US version I already have!
    My question was mainly directed at ikeNball as he said he is noticing the same from Focus XT so I wondered if he has been dosing them close together.

    Yours sounds like you were using too high a dose for your tolerance.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  31. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    My question was mainly directed at ikeNball as he said he is noticing the same from Focus XT so I wondered if he has been dosing them close together.

    Yours sounds like you were using too high a dose for your tolerance.
    Lol! Sorry man!

  32. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    What other supplements were you taking? The reaction may have been from a combination rather than Alphamine itself I.e. yohimbe with tyrosine.
    I'm thinking it had to have been from the synergy of other Supps (or maybe my body reacting to me stopping them just a day before the Alphamine).
    Thermos: GAT Jet Fuel
    Fat Free (I forget which company)
    Other:
    Green Tea caps
    Fish oil
    Orange Triad
    Paragon (natty test boost) by PNI
    And the pre's:
    Condense
    Focus XT
    Prodigy by PNI
    Novem

    BCAA's
    EAA by PNI
    Xtend by Scivation

    Any clues ? Thoughts ? Much appreciated

  33. Quote Originally Posted by ikeNball View Post

    I'm thinking it had to have been from the synergy of other Supps (or maybe my body reacting to me stopping them just a day before the Alphamine).
    Thermos: GAT Jet Fuel
    Fat Free (I forget which company)
    Other:
    Green Tea caps
    Fish oil
    Orange Triad
    Paragon (natty test boost) by PNI
    And the pre's:
    Condense
    Focus XT
    Prodigy by PNI
    Novem

    BCAA's
    EAA by PNI
    Xtend by Scivation

    Any clues ? Thoughts ? Much appreciated
    Why don't you stop everything else and start on a low dose. I've started on half a scoop and it hadn't caused me problems. After a few days I'll move to 3/4 of a scoop and then to a scoop.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Why don't you stop everything else and start on a low dose. I've started on half a scoop and it hadn't caused me problems. After a few days I'll move to 3/4 of a scoop and then to a scoop.
    Good advice. I would try this as it will pay off in the long run and you can get the most out of the product that way. You will thank him later!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  35. hey guys, what would you choose during a lean bulk along with Anabeta Elite: Alphamine or Erase?

    I've read a couple of reviews stating that EP dries you out nicely but water retention will return soon after you drop it, so there is no substantial fat burning effect, just water flushing out of the body. So I guess Alphamine would be a better option.

    Has anyone already stacked ABE + Alphamine with great results?

  36. Quote Originally Posted by MaXopA View Post
    hey guys, what would you choose during a lean bulk along with Anabeta Elite: Alphamine or Erase? I've read a couple of reviews stating that EP dries you out nicely but water retention will return soon after you drop it, so there is no substantial fat burning effect, just water flushing out of the body. So I guess Alphamine would be a better option. Has anyone already stacked ABE + Alphamine with great results?
    I actually stacked all three a while back (ABE + Erase Pro + Alphamine) during a lean bulk. If I had to choose one, I would go with Erase Pro with AnaBeta Elite.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  37. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    I actually stacked all three a while back (ABE + Erase Pro + Alphamine) during a lean bulk. If I had to choose one, I would go with Erase Pro with AnaBeta Elite.
    so you actually felt EP helping you lose fat during the bulk?

    PS: forgot to mention I got approx. <8 % body fat

  38. Quote Originally Posted by MaXopA View Post
    so you actually felt EP helping you lose fat during the bulk? PS: forgot to mention I got approx. <8 % body fat
    I wouldn't say it helped me lose fat as that wasn't the goal as I was lean bulking. I did feel though it did help keep me tighter and harder then I would have been if I hadn't been using it.

    Are you looking to just gain a few extra lean pounds to your frame?
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  39. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Are you looking to just gain a few extra lean pounds to your frame?
    yep, that's my goal. started my first ever cycle with ABE (old formula) and was planning to add something after the initial 4 weeks. However, as I'm prone to joint issues, I was looking for alternatives, such as Alphamine, which is said to be a good thermogenic as well.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by MaXopA View Post
    yep, that's my goal. started my first ever cycle with ABE (old formula) and was planning to add something after the initial 4 weeks. However, as I'm prone to joint issues, I was looking for alternatives, such as Alphamine, which is said to be a good thermogenic as well.
    The new Erase Pro is much easier on the joints.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. A warm welcome to Iron Addict and Doggcrapp
    By wardog in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-20-2003, 01:34 AM
  2. Iron Addict...HIT training while "ON"??
    By wardog in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-07-2003, 01:29 PM
  3. Iron Addict!
    By LakeMountD in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-28-2003, 07:58 AM
  4. Iron Addicts Training Manual (Pt. 1&2)
    By YellowJacket in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-15-2003, 05:07 PM
Log in
Log in